Hair CareHair ProductsMoroccanoil
Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL

Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL

Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL

Has anyone used this? I’m looking for something to make my hair less frizzy
I Have think frizzy hair. Does this give hydration without weighing my hair down?
Is this mask make you hair looks oily?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL!
Anja M.
The hague
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Anja M.
A good brand , it’s works exactly how it’s supposed to. I would recommend it with my eyes closed ! Have to try the other products out al well ! Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mLMoroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mLMoroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Most have If color or chemical treatment your hair this is amazing to restore the protein lost during chemical process and rebuild your hair structure. It's important to used as directed only. It's stuff highly concentrated. There how to video on Moroccanoil website for steps by steps proper use.
gizem K.
Rotterdam
It is a very good product that gives your hair a boost. I love all the products of moroccanoil
Anushka K.
SYDNEY, NSW
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Anushka K.
Operation rapunzel 💜with @georgiemane australian made and vegan hair mask includes natural ingredients that repair dry, damaged hair after just one treatment while promoting thicker and fuller hair growth. simply slather on our hair mask and say hello to shiny, healthy looking locks.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly wasn't suprised when I didn't love this hair mask. Long story short, my hair stylist recommended this line and I was obsessed with their signature scent so I purchased quite a few items. I officially have a love/hate relationship with Morrocanoil. While I absolutely love most of their hair treatments, their shampoos, conditioner and hair masks just do not work well in my hair. They are super drying and essentially change the texture of my hair. This restorative hair mask isn't as drying as their regular shampoos and conditioners but unfortunately, it's mediocre at best and didn't seem to help restore or have any noticable effects towards damage. I do have dry hair and although not too badly damaged, my hair at the ends can become brittle in-between cuts. I was hoping this restorative mask would help aid in not only that but adding some much needed moisture back into my hair. I have used this hair mask once to twice a week for well over a month and I'm pretty disappointed but not shocked that I am. The formula is super thick and feels absolutely luxurious and as if I couldn't say it enough, the scent is easily my favorite scent from all haircare lines. My hair does feel soft after use and a brush glides right through my hair but that's where the positives end. When comparing this to other hair masks, it does fall short on hydration. After styling my hair, there is a noticable difference in moisture versus when I use other brands. While it's not drying like their shampoos on my hair, it isn't exactly the surge of hydration I'm looking for. I also didn't see any noticable differences as far as it's claims of being a restoring product after 6+ weeks of use. I don't think this is a terrible product by any means. It may work well for other hair types but I would not recommend it for overly dry hair. I will also note that this hair mask should be used after shampooing but before conditioner and should not be left on too long. That said, even with careful and timed application, it just didn't work as well as other products I've used in the past.
Danielle S.
Lakewood, CA
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Danielle S.
I use this as my normal shampoo. It helps my very thick long hair. I highly recommend using this product as it will help difference and shine your hair.
Senada B.
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Senada B.
Excellent I just wished there was better scent to it. It was too strong but work for blonde
Larisa P.
Parma, OH
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Larisa P.
Are use this about once a week. This has definitely been an empty’s for me I will purchased it a few times already. It leaves my hair feeling so silky and so easy to brush through after my wash. Every time I use this hair mask my husband always complements me on how good my hair smells! Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL
Priya C.
Parramatta
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Priya C.
I bought this hair mask for my damaged hair...I don't like this product..I being using it 2months now ...Itz doesn't even work on my hair ....And the smell of this product is horrible ☹☹☹ ...M very disappointed for this product i bought...
Beatrise R.
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Mask 250mL uploaded by Beatrise R.
It's quite thick but easy to spread and lasts you a long time. Smells just like their hydrating mask - sweet and like flowers. ⠀ It will be nice for thin and fine hair too, it's not heavy at all. I prefer using it together with their hydrating mask which you can read about here #br_moroccanoil. ⠀ After using it, my hair is very soft, nice to touch. Sleek, but not greasy at the same time. Gives me a nice shine even if I don't use many products after, easy to comb through. I used it after shampoo and left on my hair for an hour in the shower cap. ⠀ It's quite expensive, but it makes my hair look amazing even if I leave them to dry without using a blow dryer, on the video I just used some oil after and let my hair dry by itself. It does remind me of Davines of oil, but it doesn't make my hair so sleek and shiny as this one. I'll definitely buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...