BY MOROCCANOIL #3 in Hair Masks

For damaged hair in need of instant repair, Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask is a 5–7-minute revitalizing treatment that reconstructs hair and infuses protein back into strands that have been damaged by chemical treatments or heat styling. Its high-performance, deeply restorative formula is rich in argan oil, shea butter and reparative proteins that restore hair's elasticity and rebuild its strength from the inside out.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes. Rinse and finish with conditioner. Use once weekly, less frequently as hair improves.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Shea Butter: Soothing And Moisturizing, Provides Nourishing Benefits To Hair And Scalp.
Acetamide Mea: A Water-soluble Surfactant That Conditions And Improves Hair Texture.
Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil: From The Brazilian Pequi Fruit, Known To Be Rich In Vitamins And Essential Fatty Acids.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetamide Mea, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Steareth-2, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool. Morhm01

• How is this product? Would you recommend it?2 Answers
  • es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente par...2 Answers
  • Does this work on people of color hair as well?1 Answers
Angela G.
Definitely mends very dry, damaged hair.
I bleached my very dark brown hair twice in a weekend, and it held up...for a while. But a month or so later it started breaking. So I purchased this stuff after reading good reviews.It won't stop your hair from breaking completely if it's super damaged, but it does really help.
For many years, it still remains the best hair mask/deep conditioner around! I actually leave it on overnight and it's simply amazing! Even with just 20-30 minutes, you'll feel a sliky smooth noticeable difference.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is my other favorite hair mask. I used to bleach my hair, cover it, bleach it, cover it, and the cycle continues. My hair was like straw on the ends and breaking like crazy. It didn’t matter how much product I used or how I styled it, it looked terrible. I was about to cut it off until I discovered this... it saved my hair. I saw immediate results after 1 use and it just kept getting healthier and stronger the more I used it. I started out using 2 times a week and then after about 3 weeks I cut back to once a week. Now I only use it when I get my hair done. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Moroccanoil products everything from the shampoo to the conditioner to the oil and even to this hair mask! This mask is a great way to add some protein and strength to your hair especially if it is dry or brittle from being over processed or from heat. This stuff makes my hair feel so moisturized especially when I am using it with the Moroccanoil hair oil! I love the smell, as all of the products in this line have a wonderful scent! Only down fall is obviously the price..it runs around $75 for the biggest but only $18 for the smaller travel size. Personally I think it is very worth it as it really is taken my broken hair to strong luscious hair!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
This is the First time I am buying something to treat dry hair. After the long winter, my hair got so damaged like never before. I have only applied this product once, so I am going to have to update this review after a few more tries. So far, your hair gets incredibly soft and it really changed how it looks. It does not help with frizziness tho, but it does get softer and silkier.
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
This mask is heaven sent for people with chemically treated hair. The damage that is done to my hair through the bonding process turns my hair into straw... This mask is more expensive than most however The fact that I can take my straw textured strands and turn it back into soft silky strands of hair is worth the price.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This product is effective, however it was not as deep conditioning as I would have preferred and I instead opt to use it as a second form of in-shower conditioner. It needs to be used every single time you wash your hair to maintain its conditioning effects.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Looking for a way to get rid of your dead ends? Do you want to restore all of the damage that your flat iron had caused? THIS IS YOUR NEW GO TO PRODUCT! This hair product will give you the all natural, shiny, and beautiful hair that you’ve always dreamed of.
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask to see what all the hype about moroccan oil was. After using this product I totally got why so many people use and swear by it. My hair is long, and unfortunately, extremely damaged. Since this stuff is a protein enriched hair mask, I would not recommend this to people who just want softer hair, but if your hair has some serious damage than this stuff will work wonders! I had never tried a hair mask before this and I was unsure about what to expect from this product. However, I can confidently say that I am in love with this hair mask; it deeply conditions the hair.
Kayla W.
Crooks, SD
Love this product. Moroccanoil products are definitely a higher price point but you get what you pay for! Very high end, smells amazing, and the product feels rich and creamy. I usually leave this in my shower and lather it onto my wet hair and leave it in there for 10-20 minutes. Once your hair has dried there is definitely a dramatic different in the feel/look of your hair.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
so this product is a little pricey but omg so worth the $40 i had very  brittle dry hair from doing so many experiments through out the years so i try a lot of products a month to determine which is best for me this stuff repairs instantly it doesn't leave it strikey or dry like other products you don't have to leave it in to long just to get the repair you need literally to do this once every two weeks for five minutes im gaining my curl pattern back using this hair crack lol
Kayla W.
Owego, NY
Does this make your hair oily after use?
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD
Does this mask recover damaged dry hair ? I've been straightening my hair everyday in lost my natural curl pattern now I have been working so hard in keeping my hair as natural as possible in I got my curls back but sadly my hair is still so dry after a wash day in I still have very straight pieces if I do a treat with this mask every week or too I wonder if it will recover my natural hair .
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
My hair is severely damaged and I think this would be great for it. How much does it cost? How often do I use it?
Daysh V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for dry, brittle hair? My ends are a mess!
Lexis W.
Clarksville, TN
Product any good? How does it make your hair feel afterwards?

Sephora