Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask

For damaged hair in need of instant repair, Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask is a 5–7-minute revitalizing treatment that reconstructs hair and infuses protein back into strands that have been damaged by chemical treatments or heat styling. Its high-performance, deeply restorative formula is rich in argan oil, shea butter and reparative proteins that restore hair's elasticity and rebuild its strength from the inside out.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes. Rinse and finish with conditioner. Use once weekly, less frequently as hair improves.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Shea Butter: Soothing And Moisturizing, Provides Nourishing Benefits To Hair And Scalp.
Acetamide Mea: A Water-soluble Surfactant That Conditions And Improves Hair Texture.
Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil: From The Brazilian Pequi Fruit, Known To Be Rich In Vitamins And Essential Fatty Acids.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetamide Mea, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Steareth-2, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool. Morhm01

How is this hair mask? I love Moroccan oil products but I’m worried this might make my hair oily.
Me gustaría saber dónde puedo conseguirla en México Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask?
what do you recommend for dry/itchy scalp? [user:lisetter2]
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask!
Corona, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
La verdad lo compraría de nuevo su sensación y olor es perfecto de verdad súper recomendado cómprenlo les devolverá unos cuantos años a su vida jajaja. Es perfecto para el día a día hidrata y huele rico! Es efectivo lo compraría de nuevo para mantener
This mask is rich and creamy and has a nice smell and texture. Its easy and fast to apply and  does wonders for your hair. Feels sooo soft and renewed. Adds shine and takes away some of my frizz. My hair was dry and dull when I first started using this but this has really brought my hair back to life!
Aurora , CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask saves my frizzy curly hair from looking too dry. The climate here is dry and my hair needs hydration! This is very effective. I would definitely buy it again and recommend for all Hair types.
I got this from my aunt for Christmas and what really stood out to me at first was the scent. It's very strong but not overwhelming. Also a lot goes a long way so you don't need much to have it help your hair become stronger and shinier. I really enjoy this and have seen an impact in my hair.
Livermore , CA
i have thick curly hair, this works great.  It doesn't leave hair oily, I do find i need to follow up with some type of leave in or oil treatment.  It is a bit pricey I think the macadamia mask performs a bit better.  Nice scent, light, no heavy perfume.  It works well but it doesn't wow me. The Oil from this brand does wow me for what it is.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Moroccanoil smells amazing and saw this and new I had to try it!! I use this once a week along with my keratin treatment and it makes my hair feel and smell great! I recommend this to strengthen hair and give it a real thorough treatment.
LOOOOOOVE the smell of this product. And it does leave my hair feeling soft. But honestly I wasn't too sure it made a huge difference. It could be that my hair is already super healthy? Either way I mostly just love using it because of the smell. It's so delicious! I probably will end up purchasing it again.
I have very thin book course dry curly hair so definitely using the Moroccan oil serum and the hair mask once a week gives my hair it's my shirt highly needs. It's nice and thick and goes on really easy in my hair I just keep it in my shower and use it once a week I would highly recommend
Polkville, NC
ive used this product twice and can already tell a difference. it smells great, its easy to use, my hair feels softer and looks healthier already. it is a bit pricey but the product is thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. i did find out i prefer to wash, use the mask, and then condition my hair rather than using the mask as the last step.
sparks, MD
I thought the Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask would be a good investment.  However, after just one use I did not see a positive change in my hair.  Compared to other hair masks, this one did not leave my hair feeling smooth and soft.  This is unfortunate because the price was not cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...