BY MOROCCANOIL

For damaged hair in need of instant repair, Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask is a 5–7-minute revitalizing treatment that reconstructs hair and infuses protein back into strands that have been damaged by chemical treatments or heat styling. Its high-performance, deeply restorative formula is rich in argan oil, shea butter and reparative proteins that restore hair's elasticity and rebuild its strength from the inside out.

Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
I made the mistake with this product of using the same amount as I would have with a standard treatment. The purpose of the product is to repair and strengthen the hair strands I assume by bonding with them in some way. It is so effective in this, that I ended up with slightly straw like hair after drying. The next time I tried it, I only used a very small amount and it worked wonders. I also followed it with the repair conditioner (as recommended). My hair has a lovely shine and it feels strong. It may be expensive but this will last me for many months. My advice is follow the instructions, use it sparingly and it will do exactly as it says on the pot. It smelly lovely too.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
I had been experiencing breakage and split ends for awhile when my hairstylist suggested I use this Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask. I was skeptical at the price but one use and I was sold! It has the typical amazing smell that you expect from the Morrocanoil products but takes your hair to another level of moisture. I keep this in my beauty rotation and use it at least once a month to bring my hair back to live and correct all the damage I reek on it daily with my straighter, ponytail breakage, color damage, etc. I am a lifelong supporter of Morrocanoil products!
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
This is literally amazing, I work in a salon in Fairfield and we use this, along with all of Moroccanoil styling products. They're so hydrating in the hair. Seriously after one wash you can feel the difference. This product is a blessing if you have damaged, bleached hair.. But make sure to only use it once a week because too much protein in the hair can cause breakage. Just like any product, it can be easily abused.
Brooklyn, NY
A little expensive but IMO worth it because it's amazing and you get a decent amount of product. It's a great mask for dry/damaged hair and makes your hair feel soft and smooth and look super shiny. Every time I use this mask, I get compliments on my hair and my hair is usually pretty dry. I like to use it for 20+ mins in a bun on top of my hair but I also get great results when I only use it for 3-5 mins.
Karen M.
Karen M.
My hair was extremely damage from constant heat, gels, hair sprays, and bleaching. This transformed my hair from damaged hay like hair to soft, healthy and shiny! It lasted me about 6 months because I only used a small amount about twice a week so I was pleased with the longevity. My hair stylist recommended it to me and I rave about it all the time to friends because they noticed the big change in my hair.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
This whole line works GREAT! It's intensely nourishing and extraordinarily thick - so a small amount goes a long way. I use this in the shower and comb it through with a wide tooth comb, let it sit for about 10 mins and rinse. I've even rubbed a small amount into my palms and spread it lightly over my hair AFTER getting out of the shower. It works so well for my frizzy, wavy hair without weighing it down!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
This is expensive . . .
Whew, glad I got that out of the way first. Yes, there is a hefty price tag, but when i assure you that your hair will look and feel RESTORED AND BEAUTIFUL after using this. . . that's a guarantee! Using this mask with a heat cap and hooded dryer for about 20-30 minutes will give your hair LIFE! Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best and only conditioner I use now. I bleach my hair along with wearing tape in extensions so I need a lot of moisture. This keeps both my natural and extension hair healthy and beautiful. You really have to use the right products with hair extensions and this one keeps them in the best condition. Highly recommend. Worth the price.
Amy D.
Amy D.
The smell is terrific and the packaging is perfect. A little goes a long way. However, I just couldn't justify the price and value in the end. I wanted to love it but couldn't. My hair still does not feel any different after using it. I have long hair and would be great to notice that it is healthier. I only bought it because I color my roots.
Brooklyn, NY
I have long, thick dry hair and I just used a sample of this for the first time today and impressed. I put it on my ends after shampooing and put it in a bun for 20 mins and I think my hair feels a lot softer and looks so nice and shiny. the only reason that I'm debating purchasing a full size is that it is a tad expensive.
Princess C.
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD
Does this mask recover damaged dry hair ? I've been straightening my hair everyday in lost my natural curl pattern now I have been working so hard in keeping my hair as natural as possible in I got my curls back but sadly my hair is still so dry after a wash day in I still have very straight pieces if I do a treat with this mask every week or too I wonder if it will recover my natural hair .
Briana J.
Briana J.
My hair is severely damaged and I think this would be great for it. How much does it cost? How often do I use it?
Daysh V.
Daysh V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for dry, brittle hair? My ends are a mess!
rae c.