BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Masks

For damaged hair in need of instant repair, Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask is a 5–7-minute revitalizing treatment that reconstructs hair and infuses protein back into strands that have been damaged by chemical treatments or heat styling. Its high-performance, deeply restorative formula is rich in argan oil, shea butter and reparative proteins that restore hair's elasticity and rebuild its strength from the inside out.

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes. Rinse and finish with conditioner. Use once weekly, less frequently as hair improves.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Shea Butter: Soothing And Moisturizing, Provides Nourishing Benefits To Hair And Scalp.
Acetamide Mea: A Water-soluble Surfactant That Conditions And Improves Hair Texture.
Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil: From The Brazilian Pequi Fruit, Known To Be Rich In Vitamins And Essential Fatty Acids.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetamide Mea, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Steareth-2, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool. Morhm01

• How is this product? Would you recommend it?2 Answers
  • es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente para el cab...1 Answers
  • Does this work on people of color hair as well?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emmy P.
Bronx, NY
My #giftcrush ❤️❤️ This is my ultimate favorite! I always use this hair mask on my hair once a week, it leaves it so shiny and full of volume. Lets not forget about its amazing scent and the great thing about it is that a little bit of this product goes a long way.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This product is effective, however it was not as deep conditioning as I would have preferred and I instead opt to use it as a second form of in-shower conditioner. It needs to be used every single time you wash your hair to maintain its conditioning effects.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Looking for a way to get rid of your dead ends? Do you want to restore all of the damage that your flat iron had caused? THIS IS YOUR NEW GO TO PRODUCT! This hair product will give you the all natural, shiny, and beautiful hair that you’ve always dreamed of.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I have mixed feelings on this product. The product makes my hair soft and smooth but I find that my it's a 10 mask works much better than this. To be honest, I'm not sure if my hair is smoother or it's the Silicones in the product. I do like that it makes my hair more manageable and nicer smelling but the price is really high. I had a hair stylist buy it for me at a discounted price. If you are willing to spend the extra money, it is a product that gives good results. I do prefer the it's a 10 but this one is great too!
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
I tend to be a bit of hair product snob but loved this price point for the results that it provides. I am constantly coloring my hair and using extensive heat styling to achieve the newest styles! Add my love for switching up my hair lengths and enter all types of extensions and the inevitable damage that comes with it all. I left the conditioner in a little longer and even tried a plastic cap and some heat for results that rival an in salon service. Shiny, healthy hair with no signs of damage! Must try!
Madelyn W.
I love the way this makes my hair feel. It is fantastic. The sole reason why I gave it 3 stars instead of 5 is because I don’t particularly like the smell. It’s not awful, but it’s weird. It doesn’t smell as good as the shampoo and conditioner. But overall the product does what it’s intended to do!
Jordan S.
This hair mask is a great quality product. It is effective for making hair smoother and softer. It is a great quality so it is a little pricey but worth it. I will be buying again and recommending to anyone with damaged hair.
Jessika S.
I love masks and this is a great protein one. It absorbs easily in the hair and yes it does have a smell but I don't care about the smell because oils stink if they are authentic. This will always be my go too when I want a protein treatment. It pricey but i do recommend this product.
Kimmy M.
I just recently started using Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask and I'd say thus far I am pleased! I have a lot of split ends and breakage due to bleach and am working towards a cure! Not only does this leave my hair soft but I adore the smell. I can smell it in my hair for days and I 💜it!!
Alexia M.
['Astoria', 'NY'], NY
I love love love Moroccanoil products! This mask is amazing for my color treated hair.  It leaves it super smooth and shiny. In addition it smells amazing! The process is easy enough and the jar comes with a good amount of product. I use this a couple of times a week to give my hair a nice treatment.
Kayla W.
Does this make your hair oily after use?
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD
Does this mask recover damaged dry hair ? I've been straightening my hair everyday in lost my natural curl pattern now I have been working so hard in keeping my hair as natural as possible in I got my curls back but sadly my hair is still so dry after a wash day in I still have very straight pieces if I do a treat with this mask every week or too I wonder if it will recover my natural hair .
Daysh V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for dry, brittle hair? My ends are a mess!
Briana J.
My hair is severely damaged and I think this would be great for it. How much does it cost? How often do I use it?
Lexis W.
Clarksville, TN
Product any good? How does it make your hair feel afterwards?