BY MOROCCANOIL #10 in Hair Masks

For damaged hair in need of instant repair, Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask is a 5–7-minute revitalizing treatment that reconstructs hair and infuses protein back into strands that have been damaged by chemical treatments or heat styling. Its high-performance, deeply restorative formula is rich in argan oil, shea butter and reparative proteins that restore hair's elasticity and rebuild its strength from the inside out.

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes. Rinse and finish with conditioner. Use once weekly, less frequently as hair improves.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Shea Butter: Soothing And Moisturizing, Provides Nourishing Benefits To Hair And Scalp.
Acetamide Mea: A Water-soluble Surfactant That Conditions And Improves Hair Texture.
Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil: From The Brazilian Pequi Fruit, Known To Be Rich In Vitamins And Essential Fatty Acids.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetamide Mea, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Steareth-2, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool. Morhm01

• How is this product? Would you recommend it?2 Answers
  • es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente para el cab...1 Answers
  • Does this work on people of color hair as well?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Looking for a way to get rid of your dead ends? Do you want to restore all of the damage that your flat iron had caused? THIS IS YOUR NEW GO TO PRODUCT! This hair product will give you the all natural, shiny, and beautiful hair that you’ve always dreamed of.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This product is effective, however it was not as deep conditioning as I would have preferred and I instead opt to use it as a second form of in-shower conditioner. It needs to be used every single time you wash your hair to maintain its conditioning effects.
Madelyn W.
I love the way this makes my hair feel. It is fantastic. The sole reason why I gave it 3 stars instead of 5 is because I don’t particularly like the smell. It’s not awful, but it’s weird. It doesn’t smell as good as the shampoo and conditioner. But overall the product does what it’s intended to do!
Jordan S.
This hair mask is a great quality product. It is effective for making hair smoother and softer. It is a great quality so it is a little pricey but worth it. I will be buying again and recommending to anyone with damaged hair.
Jessika S.
I love masks and this is a great protein one. It absorbs easily in the hair and yes it does have a smell but I don't care about the smell because oils stink if they are authentic. This will always be my go too when I want a protein treatment. It pricey but i do recommend this product.
Kimmy M.
I just recently started using Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask and I'd say thus far I am pleased! I have a lot of split ends and breakage due to bleach and am working towards a cure! Not only does this leave my hair soft but I adore the smell. I can smell it in my hair for days and I 💜it!!
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I love love love Moroccanoil products! This mask is amazing for my color treated hair.  It leaves it super smooth and shiny. In addition it smells amazing! The process is easy enough and the jar comes with a good amount of product. I use this a couple of times a week to give my hair a nice treatment.
Jessie M.
So I absolutely love this product I have very thin hair and I color it about every 5 weeks and my hair always feels like it need something to help it this makes my hair feel so amazing like silk I have used lots of different product on my hair and this one is my top favorite one
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
If the subject is miraculous products for damaged hair, I can say that I am almost an expert on the subject. From an unsuccessful discoloration that I invented to do at the end of last year, I spent horrors with products to try to recover my wires. Of the list of best and most used, the only products that I had not yet experienced were those of Moroccanoil, By celebrities, bloggers and world-renowned hairdressers all over the famous turquoise little pot, the secret of well-treated locks.
The product is composed of the most famous and commented oil of recent times, the oil of argan, also called the "gold of Morocco". This oil, with benefits not only cosmetics, is extracted from Argania a typical Moroccan tree. It is rich in essential fatty acids (oleic acid and linoleic acid), vitamin A, omega 6 and omega 9. A friend sent me this month's gift of various branded products. The idea was just to help with the recovery of my wires, but before using it, I decided to find out how people usually apply the wires, and I discovered that it has several ways to use / utilities: Before the brush; Night treatment; Application in coloring process etc ... I used all these ways and the result was evident. Yarns brighter, soft and visibly hydrated. The good thing is that I have used it several times and my hair keeps improving. The product comes in a pack of 250ml, and yields a lot. Its texture is different from that of the similar products I use, much more concentrated. On the packaging says to use after the shampoo, thus dispensing with the use of the conditioner. I left my hair, I applied the product felt the time difference. With just a little bit in the palm of my hand, I managed to spread it all over my hair. I waited 10 minutes and washed as usual.
I found my wires to be smoother and stronger, so that the double ends that distract me in moments of boredom, disappear.
Emmy P.
Bronx, NY
My #giftcrush ❤️❤️ This is my ultimate favorite! I always use this hair mask on my hair once a week, it leaves it so shiny and full of volume. Lets not forget about its amazing scent and the great thing about it is that a little bit of this product goes a long way.
Kayla W.
Does this make your hair oily after use?
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD
Does this mask recover damaged dry hair ? I've been straightening my hair everyday in lost my natural curl pattern now I have been working so hard in keeping my hair as natural as possible in I got my curls back but sadly my hair is still so dry after a wash day in I still have very straight pieces if I do a treat with this mask every week or too I wonder if it will recover my natural hair .
Daysh V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for dry, brittle hair? My ends are a mess!
Briana J.
My hair is severely damaged and I think this would be great for it. How much does it cost? How often do I use it?
Lexis W.
Clarksville, TN
Product any good? How does it make your hair feel afterwards?