BY MOROCCANOIL

For damaged hair in need of instant repair, Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask is a 5–7-minute revitalizing treatment that reconstructs hair and infuses protein back into strands that have been damaged by chemical treatments or heat styling. Its high-performance, deeply restorative formula is rich in argan oil, shea butter and reparative proteins that restore hair's elasticity and rebuild its strength from the inside out.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes. Rinse and finish with conditioner. Use once weekly, less frequently as hair improves.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Shea Butter: Soothing And Moisturizing, Provides Nourishing Benefits To Hair And Scalp.
Acetamide Mea: A Water-soluble Surfactant That Conditions And Improves Hair Texture.
Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil: From The Brazilian Pequi Fruit, Known To Be Rich In Vitamins And Essential Fatty Acids.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetamide Mea, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Steareth-2, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool. Morhm01

• How is this product? Would you recommend it?2 Answers
  • es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente par...2 Answers
  • Does this work on people of color hair as well?1 Answers
Shelbie Z.
Pottsboro, TX
This hair mask is a little bit more pricey than others, but trust me it is so worth it your hair will thank you big time. I love how my hair feels after I use this, and it also makes my hair smell so amazing. The packaging is just so sleek which adds to the luxurious feel. I will be purchasing this again whenever I run out of my current tub.
Heather A.
easley
Purchased at: Walgreens
I LOVE this product. It is expensive but I really notice a difference with it. I will use this and add an oil to the mask for extra hydration ! My hair is so dry from lightening and straightening my hair and this brings back all the moisture it has lost. I can’t recommend this enough.
Rachel D.
Tempe, AZ
Wow this product is really great. It’s nice and thick and felt like it soaked into my hair well. It seemed to make my hair really soft and shiny and instantly detangled. It is pricy but lasted a long time so pretty good value!
Angela G.
Definitely mends very dry, damaged hair.
I bleached my very dark brown hair twice in a weekend, and it held up...for a while. But a month or so later it started breaking. So I purchased this stuff after reading good reviews.It won't stop your hair from breaking completely if it's super damaged, but it does really help.
For many years, it still remains the best hair mask/deep conditioner around! I actually leave it on overnight and it's simply amazing! Even with just 20-30 minutes, you'll feel a sliky smooth noticeable difference.
Constance B.
I cannot begin to say enough good things about this product - and this brand in general! This mask leaves the hair feeling so soft and smooth and shiney and also leaves it with the most amazing smell!
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is my other favorite hair mask. I used to bleach my hair, cover it, bleach it, cover it, and the cycle continues. My hair was like straw on the ends and breaking like crazy. It didn’t matter how much product I used or how I styled it, it looked terrible. I was about to cut it off until I discovered this... it saved my hair. I saw immediate results after 1 use and it just kept getting healthier and stronger the more I used it. I started out using 2 times a week and then after about 3 weeks I cut back to once a week. Now I only use it when I get my hair done. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Fini T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask was definitely restorative. It smells great and works really well too. I left it on for longer than recommended so I did have to wash my hair twice to rinse completely.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Moroccanoil products everything from the shampoo to the conditioner to the oil and even to this hair mask! This mask is a great way to add some protein and strength to your hair especially if it is dry or brittle from being over processed or from heat. This stuff makes my hair feel so moisturized especially when I am using it with the Moroccanoil hair oil! I love the smell, as all of the products in this line have a wonderful scent! Only down fall is obviously the price..it runs around $75 for the biggest but only $18 for the smaller travel size. Personally I think it is very worth it as it really is taken my broken hair to strong luscious hair!
Dena P.
Higdon
I love this mask. For instant results/repair on dry or damaged hair this product is for you. It only takes five to seven minutes to have softer more manageable hair.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
This is the First time I am buying something to treat dry hair. After the long winter, my hair got so damaged like never before. I have only applied this product once, so I am going to have to update this review after a few more tries. So far, your hair gets incredibly soft and it really changed how it looks. It does not help with frizziness tho, but it does get softer and silkier.
Kayla W.
Owego, NY
Does this make your hair oily after use?
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD
Does this mask recover damaged dry hair ? I've been straightening my hair everyday in lost my natural curl pattern now I have been working so hard in keeping my hair as natural as possible in I got my curls back but sadly my hair is still so dry after a wash day in I still have very straight pieces if I do a treat with this mask every week or too I wonder if it will recover my natural hair .
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
My hair is severely damaged and I think this would be great for it. How much does it cost? How often do I use it?
Daysh V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for dry, brittle hair? My ends are a mess!
Lexis W.
Clarksville, TN
Product any good? How does it make your hair feel afterwards?

Sephora