BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask penetrates deep into the hair to restore elasticity and rebuild strength while repairing the damage caused by chemicals and other environmental stresses. This unique formula is rich in proteins and will help bring back your hair natural health leaving it moisturized, and shining brilliantly. No heat required/finish with conditioner Restructures and fortifies Nourishes with protein rich formula Improves texture see more...

• My hair tends to get split ends very quickly after a haircut. Wil...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good hair mask. My hair...Be the first to answer!
  • Where do you find this? I've been having trouble finding this bra...2 Answers
Misha S.
Misha S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I loved this product! I had my hair bleached at a salon and it got really damaged. I had heard excellent things about this mask and decided to give it a try. It's pricey but worth the money. It returned moisture and softness to my hair. The mask made a big difference while I used it. It totally saved my hair!!! Something to note, I bought the mask again after a year but it didn't work as well. maybe just because by comparison my hair wasn't in a bad of shape? Either way, really loved the mask!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Love this hair mask! Have been using it the past 3 or 4 years. Perfect for dry or damaged hair. Follow instructions on bottle and use sparingly as its kind of heavy! Moroccan oil has some of the best smelling products, so that never disappoints. Find a loyalty salon near you to get this product! Price point is a little high, but it lasts you a long time.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
I have thick curly hair which means I have dry hair naturally and this mask is like magic. It adds such moisture and shine to my hair and it locks it in. It just makes my hair feel so healthy and clean after I use it and I am completely obsessed because it's not too heavy so it does the trick without adding weight!
B V.
B V.
this changed my hair COMPLETELY. i have naturally brown hair and i've always died it blonde - so of course it's fried and lots & lots of damage!! :( but this restored my hair!!! it is so soft and strong!! i highly recommend this to ANYONE who has thing brittle dry hair!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Junction City, OR
One of the best hair masks I've ever used. It's definitely more expensive but worth the Extra money you'll pay as it will leave you hair looking and feeling amazing. I would recommend this for anyone with dull damaged hair that's needing a good pick me up :)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
New Britain, CT
This is a miracle in a bottle. It is worth EVERY penny ! It's pricey but let me tell you there is nothing like it ! The smell alone is enough to make the purchase, but it performs wonderfully ! Makes my hair feel so soft and Alive !
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This Moroccan oil restorative hair mask works very well my hair believes it very soft and manageable and a great sense it is a bit pricey but well worth it for the quality of this item I would definitely buy this again
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Rapid City, SD
Love this mask! All of the Moroccanoil masks are good, so I alternate this one and the moisturizing one! The results are immediate. I usually put this on after shampooing and leave it on overnight with a shower cap.
laura T.
laura T.
I love this stuff. my hair feels super amazing afterwards. it's worth the price, in my opinion! it's my simple pleasure, hair care product. would definitely recommend a try!
Sheri L.
Sheri L.
This product is amazing!! It really does work and smells fabulous I totally recommend it. Yes it is a little on the price your side but well worth the money.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Does this make your hair oily after use?
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Clarksville, TN
Product any good? How does it make your hair feel afterwards?
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
What does this really work for ?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Where do you find this? I've been having trouble finding this brand.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
My hair tends to get split ends very quickly after a haircut. Will this mask help at all for my hair? Does anybody get split ends easily know if this will help me?