BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask penetrates deep into the hair to restore elasticity and rebuild strength while repairing the damage caused by chemicals and other environmental stresses. This unique formula is rich in proteins and will help bring back your hair natural health leaving it moisturized, and shining brilliantly. No heat required/finish with conditioner Restructures and fortifies Nourishes with protein rich formula Improves texture see more...

• My hair tends to get split ends very quickly after a haircut. Wil...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good hair mask. My hair... Be the first to answer!
  • Where do you find this? I've been having trouble finding this bra...2 Answers
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this hair mask! Works very well. I used this product once a week. It is very pricey but it definitely helps with dry and damaged hair. I have brown hair and it is coarse and dry and damaged. I would buy this again most definitely!
Chanel G.
Love This product. I damage my hair this spring by going to a salon and  over heating my hair with blow out and lost my natural curl pattern, I purchased this mask and been using it ever since. I can see my coils start to try to come back. I highly recommend!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is one of my favorite hydrating hair masks. It doesn't take much time to use but it makes a huge difference. My hair always feels smooth and soft as silk after I use this. You don't need much (and I'm one of those girls who uses WAY too much!)
Love this one!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Lexa J.
This is a fairly good product. I used it in the shower and let it set in my hair for about 5 minutes. It kind of made a difference but not a whole lot. It's kind of the same as just using conditioner.
Misha S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I loved this product! I had my hair bleached at a salon and it got really damaged. I had heard excellent things about this mask and decided to give it a try. It's pricey but worth the money. It returned moisture and softness to my hair. The mask made a big difference while I used it. It totally saved my hair!!! Something to note, I bought the mask again after a year but it didn't work as well. maybe just because by comparison my hair wasn't in a bad of shape? Either way, really loved the mask!
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Love this hair mask! Have been using it the past 3 or 4 years. Perfect for dry or damaged hair. Follow instructions on bottle and use sparingly as its kind of heavy! Moroccan oil has some of the best smelling products, so that never disappoints. Find a loyalty salon near you to get this product! Price point is a little high, but it lasts you a long time.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
My boss actually got this as a gift for me because I complain about my dry hair and it has dramatically increased the moisture in my hair. I use it twice a week and you cannot tell that my hair was bleach blonde a few months ago now. The smell is divine as well
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This Moroccan oil restorative hair mask works very well my hair believes it very soft and manageable and a great sense it is a bit pricey but well worth it for the quality of this item I would definitely buy this again
Olivia M.
I have thick curly hair which means I have dry hair naturally and this mask is like magic. It adds such moisture and shine to my hair and it locks it in. It just makes my hair feel so healthy and clean after I use it and I am completely obsessed because it's not too heavy so it does the trick without adding weight!
Kayla W.
Does this make your hair oily after use?
Lexis W.
Clarksville, TN
Product any good? How does it make your hair feel afterwards?
Dawn G.
Flushing, NY
what is this for? like oily, dry
Necee J.
I would like to know, where can I purchase this ?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Where do you find this? I've been having trouble finding this brand.