Moroccanoil

Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil
2519 Reviews
5 / 5
It is for skin, nails and hair. Rich in antioxidant, vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Fast absorbing formula, non-greasy, fragnance free.
5 / 5
Adding the Moroccanoil Pure Aragon Oil to my freshly washed and blown out hair has made a huge difference in it's overall health. It's shiny, soft and smells great! It keeps my normally dry hair nice and hydrated!
5 / 5
I love this product! This oil is great. It smells amazing, absorbs into skin so well, and has a great look with the packaging. I highly recommend!!
5 / 5
This oil is great for my hair really helps it shine and look healthy. I use this before bed and wash it out the next day as my hair gets greasy quickly. My hair has never looked or felt better. Really recommend this
5 / 5
The oil is a luxurious, pure treatment to nourish and hydrate skin. The oil can be used on both skin and hair, helping maximise moisture levels and neutralise free radical damage.
5 / 5
This product smells so good snd works so well on my hair. The first time it was used on my hair I went to a hair salon for a wash, set, blow out and trim. My hair was so soft, shiny and bouncy and it smelled so good. The product is a higher end item but if you have damaged hair that needs love or just want to keep your hair healthy I believe its worth it.
5 / 5
I was first introduced to Moroccanoil products by my hair stylist several years ago. I instantly fell in love with the intoxicating scent, and how beautiful they made my hair feel and look. It doesn't take a lot of product to be effective! I have fine hair so volume is key for me.
5 / 5
Leaves your hair soft and shinny. Have been using this product for the last couple years and never fails to disappoint me. Very reasonably priced.
5 / 5
Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil is a hair and skin savior! This liquid gold is incredibly versatile, leaving my hair silky and my skin hydrated. A little goes a long way, and I love how it adds a healthy shine without any greasiness. The fact that it's pure argan oil without additives is a major plus, ensuring I get the full benefits. Whether taming frizz, nourishing split ends, or giving my skin a natural glow, Moroccanoil's Pure Argan Oil is a must-have in my beauty routine.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The Moroccan line is what I imagine Heaven will smell like….so of course the hair oil smells heavenly, but it will weigh your hair down if you have one drop too much oil. Only apply from mid to ends.