BY MOROCCANOIL #99 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samara Z.
Just a good choice but for me i get the best choice its the pure 100% natural argan oil because am lucky of being Moroccan and living in morocco too
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
Love the fragrance of this oil . But it was a bit too heavy for my hair type . I used a small dab also.
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
What better than natural products, argan oil is an essential ingredient in our house, just as olive oil is well done are multiple
Khadija K.
El mejor producto que e visto asta hora con relación con los aceites corporales y me encanta muchísimo .
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
I USE THIS EVERY TIME AFTER MY SHOWER, AND IT MAKES MY HAIR SOOOOO SOFT. ITS A LITTLE PIRCEY BUT TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. IT MAKES MY HAIR SO HYDRATED AND FEEL SO NICE FOR SOMEONE WHO DYES IT FREQUENTLY, I DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND THIS IF YOU HAVE DRY HAIR!!
Bia O.
Sem palavras para este produto, ele é maravilhoso. Deixa meu cabelo sem frizz, macio,brilhoso e super cheiroso.
Gina K.
Glouster, OH
I LOVE this stuff! It repairs damaged hair. It makes your hair soft, smooth & luscious. I have dyed my hair at least once a year since middle school so I NEED this stuff in my life. No one can see the damage done to my hair because it isn't there anymore!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I don't use any more cause I saw no effect on wet hair and it left my dry hair way to greasy. So I stopped using it.
courtney k.
I first tried argan oil when I got a free sample and I instantly fell in love with it it is the first products I've ever put on my hair that does not leave my hair greasy or dirty looking wonderful overall product
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
I got this product as a gift at the Moroccanoil hair academy NYC. I was taking a workshop there. It set round for about 7months in its package unopened.I want to point out that I freelance as an educator for their hair decision,but the body line is unknown to us as only high end spa carry them and now Sephora,it is not available to the hair department and we have no club about it which is why I did touch it.

My experience:
I opened package and pumped out the product in my hand,I notice it was very thick and it did not have the signature fragrance. So started reading box,it said pure argan oil,now I know what this means,it means it was not process in any way,which explains the thickness and scent. frankly I didn't know what to do with it,so left it there for another month,until I decide to use it as after beach sun bathing product,I was fairly pleased with it,but still it was thick...recently as the winter stated my face decide to get super dry. I have combination skin so I have to be careful with products so that I don't breakout,but I decide to take a change and put it on my face as an overnight treatment,knowing healing and antioxidant of argan oil,I hoped it worked... next day my skin was amazing,soft and pumped.
I loved it and I been using it every 2 days to restore my skin. I readed some reviews on it and have say now I will mix in with my body lotion to intensify it.

side note: This product is not intended for hair use,its sold for body line only. If your looking for hair usage used the moroccanoil treatment which it much much lighter and adsorb into hair easier.

tip; if like soak in baths add some drop into it and also you opt to used it instead of cuticle oil,so take it with you to the nail salon.

hope this helps
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?