BY MOROCCANOIL #99 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jacquelyn D.
I was given a sample of this by my stylist to try, but it only worked okay. I may try it again for longer to see if it works, but I do not have high hopes for it. It seemed to oily for me. Nice bottle though.
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wasn't the biggest fan of this oil. The smell was nice, but made my hair feel greasy rather than soft.
Nicole C.
Edinburg, PA
I didn't really like it. It made my hair feel greasy and didn't do much for my hair. It reacts to other people differently so it might work for you
Megan
Morgantown, WV
Did not enjoy this product found it too greasy for my skin. The scent is pretty nice however and not hard to get past
Alyssa C.
Portage, MI
While Moroccan Oil seems to be the latest new trend in hair and skin, I am not a fan. The consistency of the oil always leaves me feeling greasy and disgusting. I understand the oil can also be applied to the ends of hair to control frizz, but it's never given me the desired look. I would not recommend.
Lizzy B.
Lothian, MD
I bought this thinking it would absorb into my skin and leave it nice and soft and silky smooth but instead I was just wet feeling and it rubbed off on clothes and furniture even after 20 minutes infront of a fan.
Leïla A.
nice smelling oil however it didn't really end up doing that much for my hair and sometimes just left it feeling greasy
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wish i could say I love this product or that it did wonders for my hair.  After so many suggestions for it I decided to try it.  The only thing it did was weigh my hair down and didn't tame any of the frizz/fly aways that I have.  I tried it on my sons curly hair as well and it did the same thing.
Angie F.
Duncanville, TX
This oil is wonderful, wish it came in a larger size.
Use straight out the shower or on dry skin for even tone and moisturizer.
Lucy S.
Scotland
It was okay, bit sticky don't think I would repurchase but might be okay for another skin type
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?