BY MOROCCANOIL #99 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
My hair is so frizzy at times. My hair hates humid hot days. A little of this before I dry my hair and straighten it. Keeps my hair frizz free until I wash it again.
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
The best oil u can use for ur hair..!! If ur hair is falling out... or u just want ur hair to grow and to be healthy. This is the best oil ..!! I love this oil and I will always buy it .!!
Kristen G.
Bloomington, IL
it leaves my hair and skin so soft and smooth with a healthy shine that doesnt look greasy or too heavy. i love for all year round
summer m.
Absolutely love anything with argan and Moroccan oil.. for dry curly frizzy hair this product works amazing
Alyssa z.
nyc
I have bleached and colored hair and argan oil has saved it life! Although no product can truly repair hair, this one does the job of maintaining a healthy shine and softness despite the damage it has undergone. While my hair is damp, I rub a dime sized amount between my hands then run it through the strands.
member-6f57b221f
I love the argon oil. I use it when my hair is feeling dry or when it's just not complying and frizzy. Doesn't leave it feeling oily with just a small dab it can help your hair.
Yousra R.
Rabat
There is nothing better than argan oil for hair i adore it ūüėć it softens the hair and keeps it frizz free and bright
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
What better than natural products, argan oil is an essential ingredient in our house, just as olive oil is well done are multiple
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Love this oil I use this when straightening my hair or when I’m doing a wash and go very lightweight and no greasy
Plasticqueens B.
Medley, FL
After smoothing my hair with the iron, I apply this oil and leave the hair shiny and soft, without leaving it greasy
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?