BY MOROCCANOIL #99 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Donah D.
This Argan oil is non-greasy and fragrance-free, some of the features I love about it. I love that it's a multi-purpose product so you get you money's worth. It gives my hair shine but not oily. It's definitely worth a try.
Colie V.
Love love love! Very smoothing for my color treated hair. The smell is out of this world! Adds such a nice, shiny finish. I've had mine for almost a year and still have so much of it left. A little goes a long way.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This stuff smells so good! It's citrusy, woodsy, and clean. I will use just a small dab and run it through the ends of my hair probably no more than once a week to keep them from splitting. Great for all seasons.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
I don't use this product often but it makes my hair look and feel bouncy and shiny. I have a curly dry hair so this really helps. I typically spray 2 to 3 times throughout my hair and massage it through the ends.
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
I love the smell. I used this for my hair and skin. When using for my skin, I used a cotton pad and gently mixed it with a liquid. In my hair I just used right out of the bottle. It made my hair soft and smell good!
Yoazin V.
Pure Argan oil is so good for your hair it has a bunch of properties, so healthy. Lovely scent that let a long time. I don't use it often but I do use it a bout once or twice a week it makes my hair feel so good
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Smells nice but for the price it's just mediocre. It's like any other hair oil to be honest, definitely not worth splurging on but if there's a mini size you might as well try it just because it smells amazing
Nicole C.
Spring Lake, MI
I love MoroccanOil products!!! I'm using this oil since another well-known brand is so expensive. This is moisturizing without being too greasy. I love how versatile it is: skin, nails, hair, bathing.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
It's a great product, just not necessarily the best value. My hairdresser has used it on me with good results, but I find that the Argan oil from Trader Joe's works as well and it is dirt cheap. Watch their other products for silicones
allie s.
Spotsylvania
after flat ironing my hair the ends are quite dry. so i use this oil and it's restores them. it makes them so so soft! i bought this product at my local sephora. i use it 3 time a week ( after i flat iron. ) i definitely recommend it.
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?