BY MOROCCANOIL #99 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angel M.
Chester, SC
I love this stuff. My hair is naturally long, thick and naturally curly and I love to use this when I let it dry naturally. I spritz just a little bit in the palm of my hand and rub through my hair and my hair is so silky and shiny all days and my curls are defined and not crunchy.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Amazing oil with many uses. I love this as a dry body oil, or to smooth out frizz in my hair. I could use this from head to toe. I love the scent and it feels incredible on my skin and in my hair. A little pricey but a little goes a long way so it's well worth the price tag.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
The smell of this oil is fabulous. Sometimes after rubbing it in my hair, I rub it on my hands and arms too because it is delightful. The fragrance and silky smooth finish lasts all day, which is why I use it every morning. I reccommend this brand to your daily routine.
Norma T.
Lakewood
Only product that actually changed the texture/feel of my hair. Used it after each wash-2x per week. My hair was soft, smelled great and without any frizz. Product is natural without harsh chemicals. I have purchased in the past and will continue to do so!
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is such an amazing product! I love the scent. There is nothing else like this on the market anywhere. It is a little expensive but worth every single penny.  I use it on my skin and my hair. I have a generic version from Amazon and it doesn't even compare!
courtney k.
I first tried argan oil when I got a free sample and I instantly fell in love with it it is the first products I've ever put on my hair that does not leave my hair greasy or dirty looking wonderful overall product
Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
Love love love!  It leaves my skin hydrated and smooth and gives a perfect glow! It's my go to especially for summer and winter time when I need it because my skin gets so dry! It gives my healthy glowy skin. I buy it all year round and use it on a daily.
Maraea C.
Flower Mound, TX
I'm a really big texture person, so it's really tough for me to have oils only hands. But this Argan oil is one of the only products that actually make my hand feel okay! Plus my hair is always shiny and silky smooth after applying it. It's so worth the oily hands.
Kimberly M.
Moroccanoil is one of the best products out there. Amazing product in every bottle. I use this Argan oil everyday after i shower and style my hair. It makes my hair smell good and feel soft. Makes my hair feel healthy than it actually appears.
Sonya H.
Luttrell
A little goes along way. Application is easy. Slightly on the pricy side. I only use this once a week. And I don't put a lot . Too much make you look like you haven't washed you hair in a week. Just enough is all you need . Would recommend
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?