BY MOROCCANOIL #99 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah C.
Buffalo
Always leaves my hair smooth and smelling great. My go to product for pre styling. I have processed hair and it makes it feel like I've never had anything done to it!
Christina M.
Fort Benning, GA
I used this Argan oil for my hair and body! I had my son recently and they aren't kidding when they say your body and everything change! I had extremely brittle dry hair at the end of my pregnancy and nothing seemed to help until my hair dresser told me her trick was the Moroccan pure Argan oil! It did wonders for my hair the rest of my pregnancy and I still use it to this day , only thing I wasn't a fan of it how thick it felt in my hair. I also got some stretch marks on my stomach from my pregnancy and I used this oil on them and it has reduced the rough edge of them and made them softer and less noticeable!
Madie B.
This is somewhat pricy but it did do wonders for my hair and I would buy again but it is such s hassle to find. I used it after my shower but it was a small amount
Arizz C.
El Paso, Texas
I live for this!!! I use this pretty much about anywhere even for my dry split ends when I have them, I think this is one of the best oils with a nice gentle smell
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is not too greasy and works well in my curly hair. You don't need too much and it can make my hair look greasy a little if I use a lot. Lasts for a long time.
joanna d.
So I'm all about smells and not only that but how a product works for me and my needs, this stuff right here smells amazingly delightful!
And does what it clanes to do keeps my dry ends moisturized and fresh!
Amirah C.
Overland Park,ks
I've tried this product like about 7 times and let me tell you this product brings the glow and healthiness to your skin to make it pop....highly recommended product ūüíĖ
Haily S.
Orem, UT
THE HOLY GRAIL!!! Think you've seen it all when it comes to body oils? Think again! Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil is a MUST HAVE!!! It's different from the rest. It absorbs so quickly and feels soo niiice... After a long day, it's my go-to pick-me-up. I have used this oil for 6 months now- morning and evening on my face. My skin is more balanced, and I don't have dry spots on my face anymore. I even use it in my hair for that perfect runway shine. Smooth and luxurious- I can't live without it!!
Allison K.
Tustin, CA
This is the only face oil i use on my face! It's luxurious with a perfect texture, it sinks into the skin nicely leaving you moisturized and soft. It's not too slipery and can be applied under a moisturizer at night or primer in the morning. It might not be best for oily skin but it works well on my dry skin! The scent isn't overwhelming which is another plus. I would definitely continue purchasing this amazing product.
Michelle M.
Portage, IN
I love to use this in either the spray bottle or just rub through the strands of my hair. It adds a lot of shine without feeling oily. Makes my hair silky smooth.
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?