BY MOROCCANOIL #99 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Argan oil is great for hair and this product works well. My only complaint with it is the price. You can find argan oil for a lot cheaper that is just as effective. Still this is a good product that will help the health of your hair
Jacquelyn D.
I was given a sample of this by my stylist to try, but it only worked okay. I may try it again for longer to see if it works, but I do not have high hopes for it. It seemed to oily for me. Nice bottle though.
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
Moroccanoil mopa17 1. 7 Oz. Pure Argan Oil

I used this as a moisturizing face oil. I think my skin is too oily for this to be my moisturizer though. It seemed to mostly sit on my skin and didn’t seem to really meld into it.
Lizzy D.
Pleasant Garden
Perfect for moisturizing your skin and your hair as well! This is probably one of my favorite products because it is more natural. It can also deeply moisturize your skin in a way that other products can't! I recommend (especially when using it in your hair) to start off with a small amount and maybe working your way up so you are not greasy.
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
The best oil u can use for ur hair..!! If ur hair is falling out... or u just want ur hair to grow and to be healthy. This is the best oil ..!! I love this oil and I will always buy it .!!
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wish i could say I love this product or that it did wonders for my hair.  After so many suggestions for it I decided to try it.  The only thing it did was weigh my hair down and didn't tame any of the frizz/fly aways that I have.  I tried it on my sons curly hair as well and it did the same thing.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
I got this product as a gift at the Moroccanoil hair academy NYC. I was taking a workshop there. It set round for about 7months in its package unopened.I want to point out that I freelance as an educator for their hair decision,but the body line is unknown to us as only high end spa carry them and now Sephora,it is not available to the hair department and we have no club about it which is why I did touch it.

My experience:
I opened package and pumped out the product in my hand,I notice it was very thick and it did not have the signature fragrance. So started reading box,it said pure argan oil,now I know what this means,it means it was not process in any way,which explains the thickness and scent. frankly I didn't know what to do with it,so left it there for another month,until I decide to use it as after beach sun bathing product,I was fairly pleased with it,but still it was thick...recently as the winter stated my face decide to get super dry. I have combination skin so I have to be careful with products so that I don't breakout,but I decide to take a change and put it on my face as an overnight treatment,knowing healing and antioxidant of argan oil,I hoped it worked... next day my skin was amazing,soft and pumped.
I loved it and I been using it every 2 days to restore my skin. I readed some reviews on it and have say now I will mix in with my body lotion to intensify it.

side note: This product is not intended for hair use,its sold for body line only. If your looking for hair usage used the moroccanoil treatment which it much much lighter and adsorb into hair easier.

tip; if like soak in baths add some drop into it and also you opt to used it instead of cuticle oil,so take it with you to the nail salon.

hope this helps
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
This oil is absolutely amazing. I've experimented with various oils that left my hair feeling really greasy but this oil left it soft and not weighed down. It's a little pricey but I don't need much and I usually use it several times a week depending on the need to. I would definitely purchase again.
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
My hair is so frizzy at times. My hair hates humid hot days. A little of this before I dry my hair and straighten it. Keeps my hair frizz free until I wash it again.
Alyssa z.
nyc
I have bleached and colored hair and argan oil has saved it life! Although no product can truly repair hair, this one does the job of maintaining a healthy shine and softness despite the damage it has undergone. While my hair is damp, I rub a dime sized amount between my hands then run it through the strands.
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?