BY MOROCCANOIL #46 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, 100 percent pure argan oil that hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair for head-to-toe nourishment. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Cuticle careIf you want to know more… Indulge in head-to-toe nourishment from the brand that started argan oil-infused beauty. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil hydrates and conditions skin, nails, and hair. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil glides on like silk and is extremely rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids to help improve skin texture and tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also fragrance-free. see more...

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie A.
Julie A.
Gadsden, AL
I lam definitely a fan of the Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil. In fact, I consider this a "miracle product." There are so many uses for Argan Oil, and it has tremendous benefits. (Let me clarify--not ALL Argan Oils are created equally. But yours is excellent.)
For example, I use it on my face, twice a day. I also use it on my nails & cuticles too (fingernails and toenails.) It's a "MUST" for me to use in my hair, as it moisturizes the ends of the layers in my hair. This product does NOT make my hair or scalp greasy at all. In fact, it does quite the opposite by leaving my hair silky smooth, soft, and manageable.

I have used cheaper brands of Argan Oil, and the saying is definitely true. "You get what you pay for." It left me feeling like I had rubbed cooking oil all over my hair and body. It was awful. A friend recommended your brand to me, and after I'd noticed her fabulous results, I decided to give it a try. Best decision I ever made.

••• I wasn't going to add this to my review; however, I hope that someone out there, even if it's only one person, will read it and maybe it will help them.•••

After doing some research on the many benefits of Argan Oil, and then seeing the results for myself, I purchased some Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil for my mother. You see, my mother is battling cancer, and her scalp has severe burns on it due to her radiation treatments. Currently, she is in chemotherapy; however, due to her having a very low immune system, she's basically homebound (unless she has a doctor's appointment.)

While conducting my research, I learned that Argan Oil could potentially help heal skin, such as people in my mother's situation.

I am so happy to report that in a little over a month, her itching has subsided, especially on her scalp and skin. We are all very hopeful that Argan Oil could possibly be the product that eases some of her pain.•••

In conclusion, I gave Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil a 5 Star rating. Honestly, I'd give it more than 5 stars, if I could.

I plan to educate more people about:
•Exactly what Argan Oil is, as well as the history of it
•That not all Argan Oils are created the same
•Share my results and the testimony of my mother
•And last, but certainly not least, I'm going to highly recommend that everyone try Moroccanoil Argan Oil for themselves.

A+ Argan Oil, and I'm anxious to try more of your products.
Keila S.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
I got this product as a gift at the Moroccanoil hair academy NYC. I was taking a workshop there. It set round for about 7months in its package unopened.I want to point out that I freelance as an educator for their hair decision,but the body line is unknown to us as only high end spa carry them and now Sephora,it is not available to the hair department and we have no club about it which is why I did touch it.

My experience:
I opened package and pumped out the product in my hand,I notice it was very thick and it did not have the signature fragrance. So started reading box,it said pure argan oil,now I know what this means,it means it was not process in any way,which explains the thickness and scent. frankly I didn't know what to do with it,so left it there for another month,until I decide to use it as after beach sun bathing product,I was fairly pleased with it,but still it was thick...recently as the winter stated my face decide to get super dry. I have combination skin so I have to be careful with products so that I don't breakout,but I decide to take a change and put it on my face as an overnight treatment,knowing healing and antioxidant of argan oil,I hoped it worked... next day my skin was amazing,soft and pumped.
I loved it and I been using it every 2 days to restore my skin. I readed some reviews on it and have say now I will mix in with my body lotion to intensify it.

side note: This product is not intended for hair use,its sold for body line only. If your looking for hair usage used the moroccanoil treatment which it much much lighter and adsorb into hair easier.

tip; if like soak in baths add some drop into it and also you opt to used it instead of cuticle oil,so take it with you to the nail salon.

hope this helps
Kira D.
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Moroccan oil is the trendy new holy grail for dry and flaky skin. It's versatile so your can use it anywhere on your body, it smells nice, and I'd super hydrating at a lower cost than some high-end body repair lotions. I took off a star because this oil does turn rancid, and though you can still use it, you wouldn't want to. Putting it in the fridge may help, but I've never tried it. Another con is that from my experience, a lot of it sits on top of the skin even after some is absorbed by the skin. I can't use it on my face for that reason.

All in all, I'm sure it's wonderful for people with super dry skin, but I can only use it in the winter.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Fort Benning, GA
I used this Argan oil for my hair and body! I had my son recently and they aren't kidding when they say your body and everything change! I had extremely brittle dry hair at the end of my pregnancy and nothing seemed to help until my hair dresser told me her trick was the Moroccan pure Argan oil! It did wonders for my hair the rest of my pregnancy and I still use it to this day , only thing I wasn't a fan of it how thick it felt in my hair. I also got some stretch marks on my stomach from my pregnancy and I used this oil on them and it has reduced the rough edge of them and made them softer and less noticeable!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Woodbury, NJ
Argan oil is the simple product that keeps my family deliciously moisturized and olive complected. I use it for everything from repairing split ends to a nice hair treatment. It's great for peeling, sunburned skin. I even use it to dampen the end of Q-tips to make ear cleaning for gentle. Does a good job on cuticles as well as rough elbows. Is the BEST gentle makeup remover out there. (But take contacts out first since it's an oil.) Even helps soften up my pup's under eye discharge for easy removal. The scent is pleasant but natural so even my man will use it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
This Argan Oil is amazing! I just recently had my baby and I have several stretch marks from my pregnancy. I used this oil everyday to relieve the itchiness and dryness that my belly had because of the stretching. It is a very high quality product and the oil is fairly thick which allows for easier application and is isn't as messy as some other oils. Now that I am not pregnant anymore, I still use the oil and it seems to be helping my skin heal from the stretch marks. This oil is very soothing upon application and it also smells delicious!
Jodie T.
Jodie T.
ever since i was a kid i have had really dry nappy hair. of course as a kid i didnt really care about it.now that i am all grown up my hair is important to me. i asked my mom for an opinion about what to do to make my hair healthier and less dry she advised to use some kind of oil. so i went to walmart and found argan oil. first thing i did was smell it, and it smelt so good. then i tried it on my hair and it didnt leave it too oily and it helped soften my hair and make it less dry. as a bonus it made my hair smell really good too.
Abhi I.
Abhi I.
Irving, TX
I discovered Moroccan Hair Oil about 5 years ago in Canada when a hair stylist there used it on my hair. It left my hair shiny and strong. Now I use it religiously every time I wash my hair, which is usually 3 times a week or more. I have been buying it on Amazon since the price was more affordable. Recently I noticed that a slightly larger bottle was being offered at a discounted price and I jumped at the opportunity to have my special hair oil for less than I was paying previously. Thank you!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Greenville, PA
I really love this product! It is a Moroccanoil Pure Argan oil that seriously moisturizes your skin. So light and easy to apply. Quickly absorbs into your skin leaving a subtle sheen. I have also applied a few drops onto my damp hair before styling. It is great for preventing breakage. I appreciate that it is Pure argan oil. This is a great product that I use daily. I have really seen an improvement in my skin. It is not dry and flakey at all. Smooth and soft---just the way you want it to be.
Haily S.
Haily S.
Orem, UT
THE HOLY GRAIL!!! Think you've seen it all when it comes to body oils? Think again! Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil is a MUST HAVE!!! It's different from the rest. It absorbs so quickly and feels soo niiice... After a long day, it's my go-to pick-me-up. I have used this oil for 6 months now- morning and evening on my face. My skin is more balanced, and I don't have dry spots on my face anymore. I even use it in my hair for that perfect runway shine. Smooth and luxurious- I can't live without it!!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Nao R.
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
My skin seems very dry these days, but I notice that every time I use any face oil, I wind up with little pimples here and there. Would I have that problem with this product?