BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Body Oil

Experience a head-to-toe indulgence. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil envelops skin, nails and hair with the nourishing properties of 100% pure argan oil. Extremely rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this luxurious, non-greasy oil provides multiple conditioning and moisturizing benefits for the face, body and hair leaving all three with beauty and shine. It glides on like silk and absorbs quickly for a head-to-toe moisturizing and pampering experience. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.

How to Use:

Put a few drops of Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil into hands and lightly massage oil over face, exfoliated skin and hands, then smooth throughout hair. TIP: Mix 2–3 drops of Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil with a pearl-sized amount of Hand Cream for added hydration.

• Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know whether this product is any good for ove...1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
  • "This is one of the must-have products for woman! It works perfect on your dry skin, leaving it soft and nice. And also works for your hair! I colored my hair, and i use it every time i shower my head. It left my hair shiny, soft and moisturized! I recommend this!" in 98 reviews
  • "Love this brand. I have sensitive skin so I break out easily to certain products. Like this product because it is very natural ingredients and leaves skin feeling healthy and moisturized without feeling heavy." in 35 reviews
  • "smells amazing use on skin and hair. a little bit goes a long way. especially good for super dry skin on elbows" in 31 reviews
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
Calling all women that suffer from dry skin! Moroccanoil Pure Aragan Oil is the product you need to rejuvenate and hydrate your skin as well as provide nutrients to your hair strand, while leaving a great smell. With this product a little bit goes a long way. I mix the pure argan oil with my leave in conditioner to leave my hair luscious an shiny and use the oil by itself to provide a beautiful smooth hydrating finish to my dry skin. For the price of the product your definitely get what you paid for. I highly recommend this product because wheter you are needing to restore dry skin or add shine to your hair the results are amazing.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This Argan oil is great!! The price is actually a little higher than other brands, that’s my only issue tho! I usually put two squirts of this specific oil in with my shampoo. It literally masks my hair and calms it. My hair feels smooth as silk after it drys. I love it really! It also had a wonderful smell to it. I would definitely recommend it, just got to pay a little extra. I will most likely buy this product again, but it would be great if it was s little cheaper. But it does work and you can use it as a frizz serum after your hair drys too. Makes your hair shine!
Lilly R.
I’ve been using it for a while now and it works as good as it smells.  It doesn’t weigh my hair down.  It makes my hair so soft and shiny.  I use it as a conditioner.  I have finally found something that works.  My hair used to be so dry, unmanageable, frizzy and always had split ends.  I definitely don’t have those problems anymore.  Great product!!  Thank you!
Marel M.
Bellingham
This stuff is amazing. You have to be careful, if you use too much your hair just feels heavy and looks oily. Size does matter with this! A tiny dime sized drop while you’re hair is wet, evenly mixed through. You can air dry but it works best when you blow dry. And after your hair feels so soft has a beautiful shine to it!
Carey K.
Austin, TX
This is a holy grail product for me. I use several Moroccan oil products, but this is really the key. It is not heavy and does not make my hair seem dirty faster. Instead it helps keep my hair soft and much less frizzy. For reference I have curly, thick hair. I definitely recommend this for people with similar hair.
Dorien H.
El Paso, TX
I never actually went out a bought a bottle. It was a just a sample one of my family members got from somewhere but they couldn’t use it due to sensitive smells. I enjoy the smell though and the product as well did an amazing job taming all the frizz I get. Would definitely go out and buy a bottle next time.
Lucy F.
N Miami Beach, FL
I have really dry brittle hair that sucks up any type of moisturizing product I use in my hair. I can say that this product has been amazing for my hair. It’s not too heavy and provides the right amount of moisture for my hair and I don’t have to use too much of it. Thumbs up for this product.
Minerva C.
I love anything that's an oil and goes on my hair. First because it leaves my hair looking shiny and it adds color, but also because if anyone has smelled argan oil then you know it smells good. I have wavy hair and would reccomend to all of the wavy hair girls. It adds life to your curls.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I am absolutely in love with this oil. It’s pretty affordable, smells great, has a very nice floral scent, has luxurious packaging, you get a lot of product for the price, and it does exactly what it claims to do. I highly recommend this product. I will be repurchasing.
Cecilia D.
Delano , CA
This oil works best! I use it everyday when I straighten my hair, my hair is very puffy always been a huge problem for me. So when I use this oil, it makes me feel good not got to worry about my hair being puffy Nexxus Oil Infinite Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment
Sabrina A.
Algiers
Is it worth the hype?
Hayana M.
London, HI
Why is this product soooo expensive? Whats the magic here ?
Jayme H.
Can oils be used on your body? If so has anyone found them to be good for eczema?
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Does anyone know whether this product is any good for over dyed and damaged hair?
Nao R.
Edison, NJ
How do you use this one ?