Experience a head-to-toe indulgence. Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil envelops skin, nails and hair with the nourishing properties of 100% pure argan oil. Extremely rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this luxurious, non-greasy oil provides multiple conditioning and moisturizing benefits for the face, body and hair leaving all three with beauty and shine. It glides on like silk and absorbs quickly for a head-to-toe moisturizing and pampering experience. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.

How to Use:

Put a few drops of Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil into hands and lightly massage oil over face, exfoliated skin and hands, then smooth throughout hair. TIP: Mix 2–3 drops of Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil with a pearl-sized amount of Hand Cream for added hydration.

Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil is this bran fcb good for hair or face?
I want to get a new oil for my hair, any opinions on Moroccan oil products ?
do you like its texsture ?Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the must-have products for woman! It works perfect on your dry skin, leaving it soft and nice. And also works for your hair! I colored my hair, and i use it every time i shower my head. It left my hair shiny, soft and moisturized! I recommend this!” in 98 reviews
“Love this brand. I have sensitive skin so I break out easily to certain products. Like this product because it is very natural ingredients and leaves skin feeling healthy and moisturized without feeling heavy.” in 35 reviews
“smells amazing use on skin and hair. a little bit goes a long way. especially good for super dry skin on elbows” in 31 reviews
West Monroe
As a cosmetologist, I try to keep up with the oils as a trend, that being said any kind of soap/shampoo that is infused with any kind of oil will just wash out if the product is doing what it’s supposed to do. That being said if you want to jump on the Argan Oil train, do it the right way....get a good quality brand, suck up the price of you want to keep up with the trends, and keep your fingers crossed that you can find this at TJ Maxx. It’s a good one.
Blakely
I love Moroccanoil products and I’m obsessed with this body oil. It’s definitely my favorite body oil that’s out there. It’s very gentle in your skin and it’s got a light fresh smell. This is the body oil I recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin bc it keeps your skin hydrated. You notice a difference after one use.
Palm Bay, FL
definitely a great product for its price! this is a product that you can use any day and any season it’s a great moisturizer and last quite a while. while it’s an oil, it will make your hands greasy so make sure before touching your face or anything you wash them w an oil eliminating soap.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is perfect for people with thin-normal hair with dry ends. I use it daily on my ends to help prevent styling damage and add hydration to any dry ends or strands. It helps smooth flyaways and keeps my hair looking shiny. I’ve also used this on dry skin, works great
Centereach, NY
I absolutely love this stuff. First got word of it when I went to a hair trade show. Decided to give it a shot and let me start off by saying the scent is lovely. Goes on smoothly and long lasting. Not bad in price. Would recommend.
kansas city
It works and it smells great. I love Moroccanoil products and have been using them for years. The body oil is as great as the hair products. Yes it costs more money but I’m willing to pay more for a product that actually works.
Omg this product works very well...it makes me so soft and last a while. The only problem I have is it gets everywhere if ur not careful but that can be my fault for not being careful. Overall 8/10 very happy with this product
Riverside
Love love love this body oil, it's great for hair skin and nails literally head to toe. Seals up dry skin patches wonderfully. Itchy skin? Use this works fast couple days and you're good to go. I highly recommend this product!
Sachse, TX
Have super dry skin and this made my skin buttery soft! I just got it in my Sephora play bag. I love it. It didn’t make me feel oily or gross. It smells really good too! Totally getting some for myself after trying the sample!
Pensacola, FL
I was first introduced to this brand hair products and had to dive into skin! Body oil is already so luxurious and the smell this brand uses is heaven sent. The most beautiful all around body oil and a staple I keep on hand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madison, GA
3 months ago
Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil is this bran fcb good for hair or face?
royaume D. • 3 months ago
Argan oil is a natural oil that nourishes hair and skin Reduces wrinkles Moisturizes the skin Rejuvenates skin cells and moisturizes the hair gives him a wonderful shine especially for black hair I personally used Argan oil
new castle
8 months ago
Jillian S. • 7 months ago
I am obsessed with this oil. I do prefer Josie m.’s actually.
St Petersburg, FL
10 months ago
Valeriya D. does this help you tan faster?
Valeriya D. • 10 months ago
I don't know if it helps to tan faster. i use it for skin care and to make my tan look beautiful
ain naadja
a year ago
Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil is this worth the price??
Sara C. • a year ago
Could you also please subscribe to my new YouTube channel makeupbysaracristina it would mean so much to have your support
Columbia
a year ago
Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil How well does this actually work? does it make your hair soft and shiny or is it one of those products that people just buy to buy?
Tammy W. • 5 months ago
I have curly/frizzy hair. This product helps with fly away hair and makes is super shiny.