BY MOROCCANOIL

Flat shape is perfect for creating straight, smooth styles. Features ceramic to protect hair from excess heat and reduces drying time. Ionic bristles repel water for a quicker dry. Ionic technology smooths hair cuticle for silky, beautiful hair. Hair parter included in the end of the brush. see more...

• I've always wanted a brush from this brand. Is this good for dry ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite brush and I've had it for some time now, maybe even a couple of years!  I have very long, thick hair and it doesn't break any strands when I brush.  The grip is really great too which is important to me suffering from arthritis. I love it!
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I love this brush I use it everyday. Recently my husband and daughter, who both have insanely curly hair, have been using it as well. Works out all those tangles gentlybut firmly and helps when straightening your hair.
Carissa C.
Bothell , WA
Love this brush. The bristles never hurt and that's is huge for me. Most paddle brush tips wear down so fast and hurts after awhile. I have not had that problem with this brush. I love how quickly my hair dries using this brush, with thick hair it use to take forever to dry my hair. This brush is great at keeping my hair tangled free. I will only ever use this brush!
Nicole D.
Fresno, CA
Very good quality paddle brush.  Perfect for longer hair.  The handle is very comfortable, and the bristles are the perfect length.  I use this brush every day, and I can tell it's going to last a long time.  I'll most likely buy the same brush after this one finally wears out.
Hannah M.
West Chester
I thought because this was a fancy brush i would see a difference but nope. This brush does the exact same that a brush from rite aid would do . Def don't recommend this. Don't waste your money.  Was super excited with this new purchase and was heavily let down
Emmely V.
This brush is worth the purchase . Many think it's not worth it but it is . I purchased one in TJ Maxx and thought my thick would break it but I've had it for the past year ! If I can purchase another one I would . It's definitely worth it . Works great on all hair textures and lengths .
Ashley B.
I have thick, wavy, dry hair. It's hard to find a brush that will go through my hair without ripping it out. I read some reviews about this particular brush and I decided to give it a try and I am amazed!! The bristles are made so the brush isn't just ripping the knots out of my hair. It felt good on my scalp and I noticed that less of my hair good pulled out when I brushed.
Emily C.
Superior, CO
I love this paddle brush! I have really thick long hair that is bleached so this helps get rid of the tangles but in a very gentle way so it doesn't damage my hair. I definitely recommend this product.
Donna S.
kearny
Love this brush, best purchase! Makes styling my hair with a flat iron super easy (even with short hair) and there is no static. Also dries pretty quickly and is easy to clean. Definitely a great paddle brush.
Stephanie❤️ G.
Norwalk, CA
I need big heavy duty brushes like this for my thick course hair. It worked through my tangles but it was painful. My wet brush does the same without being so painful. I think I'll stick to the wet brush
Jessica A.
I've always wanted a brush from this brand. Is this good for dry hair?