Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL

Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL

Is this only for the tips or also applicable on the scalp?
Will this help grow hair longer?
Does anyone have experience with this helping their hair grow faster or longer?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL!
How would you rate this product?
Lupe M.
Redding, CA
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Lupe M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Trying to get the last drop of this amazing hair oil. This stuff is wonderful! Adds the perfect amount of shine to the hair, leaving it soft, healthy looking specially after flat ironing. - not gifted - only four start because It has a hefty price. It’s definitely worthy it but hefty nevertheless.
Ana B.
New Castle, DE
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! It smells so good and does an absolute magic to my damaged and bleached hair! After using it my hair looks so soft and to brush is so easy.
Eva  L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Eva  L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okkkkk i’ve been using this product for over 10 years and I honestly will never stop using it it’s amazing it makes my hair feel so shiny and soft very fluffy and airy and the smell is so amazing it literally makes me feel like I just left the hair salon and spent 300 bucks to do my hair I also use a little on my legs after I shave because it just makes them feel so soft I don’t know what ingredients are in there but it is absolutely phenomenal I definitely recommend the stuff also a little goes a long way
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Leyla H.
My life saver!!! This oil has given life to my hair🙏🏻✨ I usually use it after drying or ironing my hair, it gives it a shiny and hydrated look💁🏼‍♀️💕 I also usually use it after bathing (having it completely dry) on the tips of my hair and voilà! Silky and smooth hair🙌🏻🌟
Shana S.
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Shana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
use a very minimal amount. it leaves your hair feeling silky soft and looking shiny but not greasy. doesn’t do much to decrease frizz
kelly T.
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by kelly T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a huge game changer for my hair! I usually have really frizzy hair, full of fly aways, just a small drop of this stuff worked through my wet hair has done wonders! As soon as my hair dries I just brush it through and my hair stays smooth- even between washes!
Wendy W.
Gilbert, AZ
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Wendy W.
I really like this hair oil treatment and I use it on my damp hair and the I will either let it air dry curly or blow it dry straight. In either case, it leaves my hair soft and shiny and it’s not greasy. Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL
Alena L.
Centennial, CO
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Alena L.
I have been using this treatment for half an year so far and I am quite impressed with the result. Infused with argan oil, it nourishes my dry ends and makes my hair more shiny. Perfect with the ceramic brush of the same brand.
Michele P.
Carmel, NY
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Michele P.
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Michele P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this little sample! It’s viscous but works wonders on dry or wet hair. It helps with hair dryness and fly aways friz looking hair. I love the scent and how it is effect on my hair. I will be purchasing a full size and you should as well
Rachel M.
Minneapolis, MN
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Maybe I’ve written a review on this before (probably the big size!) but I do love it! It adds a nice sheet of moisture to your strands and makes your hair smell delicious! I will keep buying this one for sure, such a beautiful product.

791 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marina R.
Dreieich
Elene B.
New Castle
il y a 2 mois
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL is it good for growing a hair faster?
Olivia S. il y a 2 mois
this definetly plays a part in hair growth maybe along with other products too, it’s main effect is to make hair shiny and soft and it’s great for that!
Elene B.
New Castle
il y a 2 mois
Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL II want my hair to grow faster?
Raluca F. il y a un mois
I have reading your answers, if it helps with split ends, I believe it could be great for my hair too. I am. Just wandering weather the oil makes my hair oily after I use it. Can you give me an answer to that?