BY MOROCCANOIL #24 in Scalp Treatments

An oily scalp can leave hair limp and lifeless. Moroccanoil® Oily Scalp Treatment is a professional scalp treatment designed to control overactive oil production and revive hair. This concentrated formula blends antioxidant-rich argan oil and essential ginger oil to help correct imbalances and soothe inflammation of the hair follicle, which manages oil production. As oil levels are regulated, roots are lifted as hair takes on more body and life.

How To Use:

Separate hair into four equal sections. Apply 3–6 drops of Moroccanoil® Oily Scalp Treatment onto scalp around each section. Massage product into scalp and leave on for 5–10 minutes. Comb through, then rinse. Follow with the appropriate Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner. Use weekly to start and less frequently as condition improves.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Lavender Oil: An essential oil that soothes the scalp, while leaving a deeply relaxing aroma. Features natural antiseptic properties.
Ginger Root Oil: Stimulates scalp and helps regulate sebum production; features anti-inflammatory properties.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, C12-15 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Propylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Chlorphenesin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 16035 (Red 40), Linalool.

Lisa D.
Monterey Park , CA
I feel like it helps, but that 5 Star amazing. I think it’s good when I have dandruff. That is the reason why I bought this. I do have oily hair, and it gets super oily fast. But my scalp is dry. But it still helps my scalp even though I have an oily scalp! This helps, along with the shampoo brand, clear. That brand is a scalp care product!
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
My hair is really oily all the time, this is what I use for it not to be oily. It helps a lot I’ve tried other shampoos and conditioners but nothing seemed to help. It is a little on the expensive side but it works so I don’t mind paying the price. If you have oily scalp get this it works!
Heather B.
Love the smell and texture of this. Put it in my wet hair before my heat styling products and it makes my hair so smooth. Style lasts longer as well. It is really easy to use and lasts a very long time.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Oh this is amazing if you have dry damaged hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It gives the shine back and helps with dead ends. You'll see a big difference. It brings your hair back to life and gives it that healthy look.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't really had consistent results with this product controlling oil although the 1st time I did the treatment I did notice a huge difference, the 2nd and 3rd times I did this treatment I did not feel that the oil control lasted. I needed to wash my hair again the next day. This product is however very healing and resforative to the scalp and it smells very yummy! This is an ok product but I had greater expectations that it did not live up to.
Dominique N.
Moroccanoil® Oily Scalp Treatment My hair is dry due to damaging heat and my scalp is extra dry, flakes, and itches. I bought this affordable scalp oil at my local salon and love it! It relieves all of the listed above problems without leaving a residue or gross extra oily feel. I have even gotten my husband to use it as well and he loves it!
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
This product definitely helps to ease my dry scalp. I put it on 5-10 minutes before I get in the shower and massage it through my head. I honestly forget to use it at times, but its better than nothing. It is a bit expensive as well.
Tiffany B.
Ocklawaha
I love this brand. Everyone of their products works great. The price is average for good hair products as well. My hair has definitely improved since.  I ordered mine from their website but since a local salon now sells their products.
Angel R.
AMAZING!!! Makes my hair feel like it has been nourished back to health. Seems to bind split ends and smells amazing, when you wash it out it makes my very long and thick hair so easy to comb through, and that is absolutely never easy for me.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
I love this scalp treatment! I use it on my clients who have stubbornly dry scalps, and they love it just as much as I do! It deeply moisturizes the scalp and hair for an intense treatment. Should only be done by professionals!
Roweily A.
My husband has really dry scalp and has psoriasis, I'm wondering if this would at least help that?
Brittany B.
Is this product good for oily hair? My hair gets oily/greasy looking the day after I wash it so I need something to help prevent that.
Faith M.
New Haven
Is this good for a dry scalp and dandruff?

back