MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum

Firm, smooth and intensely nourish skin while you sleep with Night Body Serum. This highly concentrated serum is packed with high-performing ingredients that work together to firm and smooth the skin with every application. Its replenishing formula includes an antioxidant-rich blend of argan and tsubaki oils to address loss of firmness and moisture, Holy Basil extract to help protect skin from environmental stressors and smoothing Vitamin C ester to smooth and strengthen the skin for a more youthful, radiant appearance. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

After only 1 week of use, 8 out of 10 women noticed firmer and smoother skin.*

AWARD

O, The Oprah Magazine Fall Beauty O-Wards 2018

HOW-TO

HOW-TO
Apply a thin layer over body before bedtime. Massage in an upward sweeping motion to help stimulate blood flow. Focus on areas of the body that could benefit from a more youthful appearance, including the décolleté.

INGREDIENTS
Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish. Tsubaki oil: Delivers essential actives to help firm and nourish the skin. Holy Basil extract: Helps protect skin from environmental stress. Vitamin C ester: Helps smooth and strengthen skin for a more radiant, youthful-looking appearance.

All Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL CAPRYLATE, OCIMUM SANCTUM (BASIL) LEAF EXTRACT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PALMITIC ACID, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANOL, BENZOIC ACID. MONS01

Do you use this on your face?
MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum cómo utilizan este producto? Y que les parece?
I usually use the Morrocanoil body oil but seen this body serum... while I really like the oil, I'm intrigued by the serum formulation and wonder if it has the same hydration benefits?
Start your review of MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum!
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow. This stuff is awesome. It has that amazing moroccanoil smell that we all love. The oil is thick, not runny. You only need a very thin layer on your skin, so it doesn't take a lot. And it is surprisingly not greasy, it soaks into the skin nicely and leaves it feeling soft.
Victoria L.
Stoney Creek, ON
MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum uploaded by Victoria L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am beyond speechless by the amazing results this serum has done for my skin! I received this for my birthday gift at Sephora and I wasn’t that interested in it because I never thought thought I needed it or would like it. I was so wrong, a little goes a long way with this serum and it absorbs insanely fast. I started using it inconsistently for 2 weeks on areas where I had stretch marks (top of boobs, inner thighs and bum area). After maybe 2 uses I already saw a difference but now this far in I am floored with the reduction of colour, size, and the smoothness that its provided. They’re barely noticeable now on my boobs and inner thighs! My mom didn’t believe me so she tried it and within a couple of uses it’s helped her 26 year old stretch marks!! It’s crazy it doesn’t advertise for stretch marks but they need to put that on the label! It’s pretty pricey for a body serum ($62 USD/$68 CAD) but with what i’ve seen, I am now a buyer for life!!
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this from Sephora for my birthday & I am so happy I did because I never would have thought to give it a try! It made my skin so soft, I woke up the next morning & could t believe how smooth I felt!
Lizz M.
MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum uploaded by Lizz M.
Purchased at: Sephora
My gosh. This serum. I am in love. I got it as a sample size as my Sephora bday gift and it is heavenly. To rub oil on your body before you go to bed, and this is not oil that makes you slip around, your skin will drink it up and leave you feeling hydrated, this is a treat. I try not to use it every night because I don’t want it to run out and I don’t want to look at the real price tag. But I am in love. The scent is just as amazing as the rest of Moroccan oil’s products.
Adriana O.
MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum uploaded by Adriana O.
Purchased at: Sephora
In love this product! I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora and have been using it a couple of times a week. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling and looking soft and healthy. Will purchase regular size once I run out.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum uploaded by Toni V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product and will never stop buying it. I use a few pumps for both of my legs, a couple for my arms and decolette, and a couple for my torso, and let me tell you, this stuff has made my skin outrageously soft! My husband loves it on me, and he's even used it before to battle dry winter skin and and he loves it. The scent is awesome, it layers with most body products (i use it with Moroccanoil's Body Butter and Dry Body Oil Spray, or after I've put some of Biossance's squalane oil on), and this lasts forever. This stuff really works! Love!
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum uploaded by "€ster" M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amando esse produto, uso todas as noites no corpo e até mesmo no rosto , hidrata e deixa minha pele macia e cheirosa: indico muito muito .
Bethany W.
This stuff smells so good. It’s not really oily like I was expecting, more like a dry oil. It doesn’t feel greasy or sticky and makes my skin feel sooo smooth and hydrated, even in the winter. A little goes a long way, I only need a tiny amount for both legs (knees and below) and hands so I can tell it’s going to last a while.
Zoe G.
Meriden, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this product! I was expecting to have an oily/ greasy feel, but it doesn’t at all, absorbs very nicely and leaves behind super soft skin. Definitely will re-purchase when I run out! MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum
Emiley B.
I really love MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum the first time I tried it, I felt like I was in a trance, the way it made my skin feel like actual silk was amazing. I recommend this product from them!! 😋 #bodyserum #bodycare #hydrated