BY MOROCCANOIL #4 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A versatile, argan oil-infused styler that can be used for conditioning, styling, and finishing. Key benefits:- Detangles and adds shine- Improves manageability - Controls frizz and flyawaysIf you want to know more…This transformative treatment detangles, speeds up blow-drying time, and boosts shine. It's infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and vitamin-rich linseed (flax) seed extract to help strengthen. Non-greasy and fast-absorbing, this styler improves manageability and gives hair a softer texture plus, it features the iconic Moroccanoil scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is mineral oil-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hair extensions and for that reason, this is a must have product! I use this product in the morning before I start fixing my hair, after it's styled to tame any fly aways and at night before going to bed! There are two products I cannot go without having and this is definitely one of them!! Highly recommend for anyone who has fly aways and/or dry hair.
Yenis M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very dry hair. Once a month I apply this masks because I exercise a lot now. I need to watch my hair more l. The price isn’t too bad, the scent is fabulous. I would recommend this product because is effective and it works if you have a dry hair like my hair. I would use this product twice a month if you have your hair very dry.
Hope K.
Syracuse
Beauty Junkie Expert
It bring out the soft looking and take's the frizz out my hair and makes it soft all day long . It makes my hair grows long ad soft i love it so i I recommend it for everybody to try just once see if they loved it the luster of their hair goes where was long and goes forever long stay soft for days
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazinggggg but very pricey for a small amount but I love putting it on my dry hair and it makes my hair looks shiny and smooth like I have perfect hair and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done. I'd bathe myself if I could with it lol, would buy again even though the big price :/
Brittany I.
Cleveland
Most amazing product I’ve ever used in my hair. The scent is so amazing but not overwhelming like some hair products. It does not weigh your hair down like most oils so. I still had my volume in my hair. Perfect product doesn’t need to change anything
Gierra W.
Great product. It was really nice. I️ would love to be sent more of this product due to the fact that it’s jusf amazing. I’ve never had a bad experience with this company , no matter which product I️ try or use. Morroccan is a great company.
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this oil. Really helped with my dry curly hair. Most oils work well as long as used in the right amount. I’d say this worked similar to others I’ve purchased. Overall it’s recommend this product and others like it.
Alexis W.
I have thick and wavy/ curly hair which I color. I'm always looking for ways to make it soft and shiny and this is the best serum I've ever used. The smell is wonderful and it doesn't weigh my hair down. You can get a great amount for only 15 dollars. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
Alicia S.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros:
Lightweight
Leaves hair soft
Cuts down split ends and frizz
Smells good

Cons:
Hard to find
Expensive

I love this stuff. I have oily hair but this never weighs my hair down. It keeps my hair soft and manageable.
Miriam O.
Houston
This suppose to give you hair a healthy appearance and give you a smooth glowy look but that oil keep give my hair frizz and does not camas a a big or small change to my hair but smells amazing and also last long
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
I honestly want this product so bad
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
The salon I go to has these products and they always use them in my hair , and I really like the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling amazing , what are the price ranges for this brand?