BY MOROCCANOIL #49 in Hair Cream

Shape, sculpt and design perfectly texturized hair. From backstage looks to street-inspired styles, Moroccanoil® Molding Cream is a workable, pliable styling cream infused with thickening fibers that create natural-looking texture and definition for multiple styles. Enriched with argan oil to hydrate and nourish, it provides on-the-go hair styling with structure, long-lasting flexible hold and a semi-matte finish.

How To Use:

To style short hair, warm Moroccanoil® Molding Cream in hands and work into damp or dry hair using fingertips to create desired look. For long, layered cuts, distribute cream throughout dry hair, avoiding the roots for an undone tousled look or to accent layers. For added dimension and separation, apply molding cream to fingertips and pull out end pieces.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Olive Oil: Contains Antioxidants And Helps Retain Moisture.
Palmitic Acid: A Lubricant And Emollient That Conditions The Hair.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Stearic Acid, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Oleth-10, Polyquaternium-11, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Peg-90m, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, Silica, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde

Buy on Morocca...
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
I'm a one product kind of girl, and this is a lazy girl's/busy mom's dream! I just apply it to my towel dried hair, scrunch and tousel, and let it air dry and it stays all day. Smells amazing, and you get so much product considering a little goes a long way. Highly recommend!
Michaela P.
Aliceville
As a stylist, I am always putting this in every men’s cut that I do. It helps hold the hair exactly how you want it. It is thick so if you use to much it will leave a grey tint to the hair. A little goes a LONG way. Amazing smell & hold.
Grace T.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this! You can treat your hair in so many ways. You can use it and rinse it out or leave it in your hair. I choose to leave it in, my hair always feels so healthy
Emily S.
This brand is amazing. No matter the product, I am in love. Everything I have ever tried works well. Some products can be pricey, but others are not. Smells great, works great.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I purcahsed this at the hair salon for $45! It is very expensive but definitely worth it. I had my hair cut short (just a little under my shoulders) and the stylist used it on my hair to keep the ends from flaring out since my hair is naturally wavy. I like to use about two pea sized amounts after I straighten my hair and work it into my hands and finger tips then apply throughout my hair epsecially the ends. It adds texture, volume and keeps the ends at bay. If you scrunch your hair in a upward movement, it creates a bed head look! I love it. The best thing is the SCENT! Omg this smells amazing and it lingers on all day even when I wash my hair. I love it! There is alot of product in the pot so it will last a long time. I'll definitely repurchase this again and again and again! 5 stars
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Great for style and holding your hair in place for those nights of going out and getting wild. Or if you just want your hair to stay In place. It's also healthy so it doesn't mess your hair up
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
One of my favorite products everyone can use what you do is you take a small amount rub it in the palms of your hands and simply finish your hair off with it it moves down any loose flyaways it's perfect it smells good it doesn't wear your hair down and it keeps it smooth and silky
Leila S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This molding cream is a total steal ! If you have course hair even fine hair & you want it to hold for a good amount of time , then this product is what you need ! It is long lasting and it even smells great ! Although it is about pricey , but I still recommend it.
Nicole G.
Phoenix
We use this product on our sweet sons hair and it works absolutely fabulous! It keeps his hair in place all day which is definitely needed since he is constantly on the go. It smells absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Alyssa P.
Cheyenne, WY
Great molding cream! Perfect for creating tousled texture in hair. I especially love it in pixie cuts. It has a nice matte finish in the hair and does not get too heavy as to weigh the hair down. And the smell is wonderful!!
Jamie C.
Duxbury, MA
Does this product work well in thick curly hair? I'm looking for a good defrizz product.
Heni S.
Bristol
Hi guys,Just would like to know by your experience how long your hairstyle lasts with this product?Some of the reviews says it hasn't lasted all day and some of them says it has. So I'm a bit confused now and unsure about buying it... I've got mid length wavy hair and would like my styling last long either if I straighten or curl my hair.Thanks for your help :) Moroccanoil® Molding Cream