Moroccanoil Molding Cream uploaded by Viviana U.Moroccanoil Molding Cream uploaded by Pereira L.

BY MOROCCANOIL #53 in Body Scrub

From backstage looks to street-inspired styles, Moroccan oil molding cream is a fiber-rich, emollient cream that creates natural-looking texture. Enriched with moisturizing Argan and olive oils, the nourishing and versatile formula can be used as a leave-in shaper for creating gentle structure and definition.

Buy on Amazon
Megan E.
Megan E.
So I bought this for my fiancé when he ran out of his other molding hair product. I love the smell of Moroccan Oil products and I've had great success with their hair masques and oil, thus I thought it may be a good product for hubby. After using it a few times he liked it and the way it was workable, however he has pretty thick hair and lots of it. This product (like many others) just doesn't have the hold he needs for daily use. If we're going out for dinner, or anywhere where tousled hair is acceptable, thus is awesome. Unfortunately it doesn't do the trick for the 9-5 work day.
Glowingkite
Glowingkite ".
Brooklyn, NY
this product is one of my favorites on my counter,I use my hair mainly straight but when ever I get tired of it which happens a lot,this is the product I run to,it smells fantastic as everything the morrocan oil company sells and it can give you an nice hold without leaving your hair hard like you can still mold some more if you want to change it up you're style again but you don't have you're morrocan oil molding cream on you just warm a bit of water with you're hands and get it a little dump and there you have it new hair style without too much to worry about.
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
I like to use this product to tame my edges. I prefer to use products that have a moisturizing agent and know how well this line works. Although it is a little more expensive than other edge controls and holding creamed this is amazing and can be used for a multitude of hair styles on my natural hair. I recently tried it for a twist out and it literally was the best one I've ever done! I HIGHLY recommend this product! It also smells AMAZING! Get it if you can!
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
This was recommended by my friend who runs a salon. I was previously using B&B Sumotech which is good but I found this molding cream to be lighter and easier to distribute. My thick hair can cause creams to clump in places if I'm not careful. The hold is good, not super strong but it leaves my hair looking very natural. It is also less expensive than what I was using.
cheyenne m.
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is perfect for getting those baby hairs to lie down on your worst hair day!! I love all of the morroccan oil products. I have the texturizing cream, root boost, dry shampoo and hairspray. Although it is very pricey, it is totally worth it. My hair has never been in such healthier conditions. Also, the smell is wonderful! I could sniff this stuff all day! Lol
Emily W.
Emily W.
Purchased after my stylist recommended it. I had it for a while, but even after tightly closing the lid it started to get tacky fairly fast. However it did add volume to my air-dry wavy hair, and didn't leave it feeling dry after use. I'd try another product in this line, but probably wouldn't repurchase this exact product.
Gina W.
Gina W.
My hair is fine but not thin, it is pin straight and can tend to be on the oily side. I love the Moroccan Oil line because it makes my hair so shiny and it isn't a product you need to use a lot of or reapply. Also another great thing about any of the Moroccan Oil products is they smell AMAZING and won't break the bank.
Yeani C.
Yeani C.
Edith G.
Edith G.
Ceres, CA
The moroccan oil molding cream isn't just amazing because of its natural molding texture it gives your hair but also has moisturizing argan and olive oils nourishing your hair while giving you that nice texture you are looking for! Definateley recommend this product for anyone looking for texture!
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I liked this. It wasn't bad but I thought it was just ok. I feel like you can find something cheaper. I really enjoyed the scent, I just think you could finde something from a different brand for less that works a lot better. I don't think I could buy it again. But overall it worked really well.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Duxbury, MA
Does this product work well in thick curly hair? I'm looking for a good defrizz product.