Moroccanoil Molding Cream uploaded by Pereira L.Moroccanoil Molding Cream uploaded by Viviana U.

BY MOROCCANOIL #55 in Body Scrub

From backstage looks to street-inspired styles, Moroccan oil molding cream is a fiber-rich, emollient cream that creates natural-looking texture. Enriched with moisturizing Argan and olive oils, the nourishing and versatile formula can be used as a leave-in shaper for creating gentle structure and definition.

Buy on Amazon
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
This was recommended by my friend who runs a salon. I was previously using B&B Sumotech which is good but I found this molding cream to be lighter and easier to distribute. My thick hair can cause creams to clump in places if I'm not careful. The hold is good, not super strong but it leaves my hair looking very natural. It is also less expensive than what I was using.
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
One of my favorite products everyone can use what you do is you take a small amount rub it in the palms of your hands and simply finish your hair off with it it moves down any loose flyaways it's perfect it smells good it doesn't wear your hair down and it keeps it smooth and silky
Gail B.
I don't think there is a product I've tried that I didn't like. They all smell great!!! I like to run this through my ends once I'm done drying my hair so they look more finished.
beatriz f.
This product was very good for me, I spent a few weeks using it and I do not live without it, besides the packaging being compact, it has an excellent duration, for sure I recommend it
Alexis A.
Lockport, LA
Whenever I had my hair cut as a pixie style. I LOVED this product for it. It didn't leave my hair looking "wet" and it made my hair stay in one place all day long.
Megan E.
So I bought this for my fiancé when he ran out of his other molding hair product. I love the smell of Moroccan Oil products and I've had great success with their hair masques and oil, thus I thought it may be a good product for hubby. After using it a few times he liked it and the way it was workable, however he has pretty thick hair and lots of it. This product (like many others) just doesn't have the hold he needs for daily use. If we're going out for dinner, or anywhere where tousled hair is acceptable, thus is awesome. Unfortunately it doesn't do the trick for the 9-5 work day.
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
this product is one of my favorites on my counter,I use my hair mainly straight but when ever I get tired of it which happens a lot,this is the product I run to,it smells fantastic as everything the morrocan oil company sells and it can give you an nice hold without leaving your hair hard like you can still mold some more if you want to change it up you're style again but you don't have you're morrocan oil molding cream on you just warm a bit of water with you're hands and get it a little dump and there you have it new hair style without too much to worry about.
Jessica S.
Kiefer
Love this product for my short hair. It smells great and after using many different products similar I love this one the best. Doesn't make my hair sticky or dry.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
I like to use this product to tame my edges. I prefer to use products that have a moisturizing agent and know how well this line works. Although it is a little more expensive than other edge controls and holding creamed this is amazing and can be used for a multitude of hair styles on my natural hair. I recently tried it for a twist out and it literally was the best one I've ever done! I HIGHLY recommend this product! It also smells AMAZING! Get it if you can!
Laura H.
Speedway, IN
This product leaves your skin so soft exfoliated as well as ready to go for summer. I like to use this before I shave my legs as it leaves my skin with a great texture after a good shave. I like the packaging as well and would for sure buy it again. The smell
Is fresh and not overpowering
Jamie C.
Duxbury, MA
Does this product work well in thick curly hair? I'm looking for a good defrizz product.