BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil® Moisture & Shine Conditioner Fragrance Originale is an everyday hydrating conditioner. Antioxidant-rich argan oil, replenishing vitamins and moisturizing shea butter help provide immediate hydration and shine, while coconut oil helps lock in moisture to leave hair feeling sleek and nourished. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes. Rinse well.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Coconut Oil: Helps lock in moisture to help improve hair’s texture.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture, condition and strengthen hair.
Beet Root Extract: Contains antioxidants that help build hair’s natural defense and infuse moisture, leaving hair looking healthy and shiny.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BRASSICAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PROPANEDIOL, ISODODECANE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, OCTYLDODECANOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BETA VULGARIS (BEET) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, PANTHENOL, SODIUM ACETATE, CELLULOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-95, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, P-ANISIC ACID, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. MOM&SCOR01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Moroccanoil Conditioner Fragrance Originale 6.7 oz. 200 mL made my hair very soft and once it air-dried it was less frizzy with far fewer fly-aways that with other shampoos/conditioners with Moroccan Oil in the similar price-range. I docked it a star because I prefer a shampoo/conditioner combo that has a lasting scent once my hair is dry.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I received a sample of this and I can't envision my life without it. It's absolutely amazing. Especially for damaged or color treated hair. It allows for less frizziness as well as just all around healthier looking hair. I also have very thick hair so most products don't cut it. This stuff takes the cake though. I highly recommend.
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
You get what you pay for. You don't need that much just a dime size and it does the work. Leaves hair feeling healthy soft and effortless beautiful. Detangles and smells great. It's pricey yes but the quality is worth it. You have to order it online or find a retailer that sells it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
packaging is perfect. i like the smell that the conditioner leaves in my hair. a bit pricey, but quality over quantity. my hair is very hydrated and bouncy after conditions.
Savannah R.
Colorado Springs
WORKS AMAZING FOR CURLS. IT SMELLS LIKE A SMOOTHIE FOR YOUR HAIR..AND I THINK IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR CURLS ESPECIALLY IF DAMAGED HAIR!! USE MOROCCOOIL PRODUCTS
Jordie P.
I have always loved Moroccanoil product because of how silky smooth they make my hair feel - and this conditioner is no different. This products conditions your hair to give you lasting moisture in shine without weighting it down. The scent is an added bonus as well - it stays with you even after styling :)
Karla R.
Bronx
This stuff is amazing. It's leave my hair feeling soft and manageable. I think it's good for hair that is damaged. It's a bit pricey but if you have damaged hair this will be good and I have color related hair and it works very well for me. I really like this!
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
I use this product on my daughter's Beautiful spiral curl biracial hair, and it does wonders for tangles and any dryness. I love the way it smells, and it doesn't leave hair heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way which I love! Overall great product!
Brandie D.
I have really dry, and curly hair. I have a ton of heat damage from years of straightening my hair, abd coloring my hair. This product works wonders for my hair. It makes my hair super smooth and soft. It looks shiny and healthy, and smells wonderful.