BY MOROCCANOIL

Moisture Repair Shampoo (For Weakened and Damaged Hair) see more...

Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I highly recommend Moroccanoil products. I swear by it. I am a natural brunette and right now my hair is platinum blonde. I use Moroccan oil treatment and shampoo / conditioner I'm my hair and it has helped protect the integrity of my hair. My hair feels soft and healthy and strong.
It has an amazing smell, and it leaves your hair feeling so clean. It is sulfate free, so it don't later up a whole lot. I love it!
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
I love MoroccanOil, I use this shampoo every couple months when my hair starts to get super dry from the products I use and heat damage. It revived my hair and brings it back to life. I absolutely recommend this. Pricey but soooooo worth it. A little goes a very long way!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
This is a great shampoo that smells heavenly and works for hydration! It works for alll hairstyles- they have a fine one as well and it doesn’t weigh hair down . I use the whole line and it’s def worth the money! Splurge if you can- your hair will thank you!!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Best shampoo for my thick course hair. Love the smell and I have to put a VOLUMNIZER on my roots. Its smooths that much. My split ends will spit all the way up to my head and I can just break my stands. But not with this shampoo!!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This smells SOOOO GOOOD! A nice fresh and clean scent. It lathers nicely and cleans my hair well and leaves my hair well moisturized. I'm not sure if it is worth the price tag, but since I have it, I do use it often
Chandler M.
When I was in cosmo school, one of the girls used this stuff in my hair once and it smells so good. I couldn’t use it frequently because my hair gets too oily for it, but I think it could be a great shampoo for occasional use for me.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I always use this shampoo, it leaves my hair very fragrant, shiny and soft. And my hair is also less oily when I use it. I always buy the bigger size, because it lasts a long time and the value will be more accessible!
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love this shampoo! It’s really expensive but it lasts for a really long time! I get a good price at the beauty supply and it makes my colored hair so shiny and full! My hair is so soft and lasts for a couple days!
Nayeli S.
Great shampoo, I bough it at Ross. bit I've never seen them again in any of those stores. It's a shame really because they're expensive and at that store I got a great deal.
Linnea R.
I love this shampoo.  My hair stylist used it on my when I saw her last time and I was like, "WHAT are you washing my hair with?  It smells soooo good!"  She told me it was Moroccanoil Moisture Repair.  I bought a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner that same day to rotate with my Drybar products.  Moroccanoil is a fantastic brand with top notch products.  Highly recommend.