Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth P.Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo uploaded by guess? W.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo Weak Hair gently cleanses while infusing hair with Argan Oil, Keratin, Fatty Acids, Proteins and other nutrients. This formula is free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens and is safe for color treated hair. The creamy lather helps repair chemically damaged hair, leaving it soft, shiny and full of body improving the hair's overall health. see more...

• Can i get this in any drugstore?1 Answers
  • Is this ok for color treated hair? 2 Answers
  • My hair is very damaged. I'm not dying it, it's in its oriGina co...2 Answers
Buy on Loxa Be...*
Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
Moroccan oil is the best! All of their products have been great. I have loved every single thing. The shampoo is great, it smells awesome and it works wonders. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it. My hair can get dry and brittle, but this shampoo helps to keep it moisturized and from breaking!
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
Moroccanoil, I love you forever. I've never used another product that smelled as incredible as this one. People constantly ask me what perfume I'm wearing. My response? "Shampoo!" I have dry, color treated hair, and the moisture repair product line is my absolute favorite.
Makenna O.
Columbus, OH
I really liked this product and what it offered. My hair is blonde and very fine. The shampoo and conditioner was very effective, it was a little pricier but a great product. I was highly satisfied and would recommend to others!
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I love this product brand in its entirety. I was introduced to this brand my first year. Working at Regis. We had a client come in and she asked that I used it in her hair and I did and achieved a flawless application. I tried it in my hair as a system and lived!!! I recommend it but the price is worth it if you want to invest in your hair! Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set (8.5 oz each)
Elizabeth P.
This is the best Shampoo I have ever tried It's a moisture,repair,and Hydrating shampoo for 16oz I paid $33.00 it can be used on colored hair if hair is chemically damaged follow up with Moisture repair condition
Nina C.
This conditioner worked really well for my thick, curly hair. It made it soft, shined, feel good on the ends, and smell amazing!! It's really thick which I loved because most conditioners aren't that thick, it stick to the hair well even after combing through it in the shower. Highly recommend.
Yelah B.
Great shampoo for dry frizzy hair. I have brown with blonde balayage in my hair and this shampoo keeps it moisturized. It smells amazing. There isn't any other shampoo that smooths my hair like this product. A little shampoo goes a long way! Definitely a shampoo worth buying more than once!
Carla M.
Bayamon, PR
El producto moroccanoil repair es súper efectivo para suavizar y dar brillo al cabello, repara las puntas abiertas. Me encanta utilizarlo luego de teñir mi cabello. Funciona rápidamente para arreglar daños causados por químicos
gaby p.
This is great for when you want to give your hair that spa treatment at home.  i bought it at a local beauty supply store.  I like it much better than any other product because it doesn't leave your hair greasy. i would definitely buy again
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
Really love this product. I love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling. I have really thick and course hair and I find that after using it, my hair texture really feels soft and bouncy. Will definitely repurchase.
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is very damaged. I'm not dying it, it's in its oriGina color, but the end of the hair get split so I need a repair oil or shampoo that could help me. could this one help?
Alyssa H.
Is this ok for color treated hair?
Kt L.
Can i get this in any drugstore?