Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo

Repair damaged hair caused by color, chemical processing or heat styling. Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo gently and effectively cleanses and revives hair to leave it nourished, manageable and strong. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids, this moisturizing shampoo mends broken strands and dead ends to restore elasticity, moisture and shine. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

Massage Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo throughout wet hair and scalp. Continue to add water to activate a rich lather from the highly concentrated formula. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Repeat if needed, and follow with Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile And Jojoba Extracts: Natural Plant Extracts That Provide Nourishment To Dry Hair.
Cocamide Mea: Made From Fatty Acids Derived From Coconut Oil.
Keratin: A Structural Protein That Rebuilds And Strengthens Damaged Or Porous Hair.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg Propyl Silanetriol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Pca, Quaternium-80, Polyquaternium-7, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ci 17200 (Red 33), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone. Momrs01

hoow about this shampoo?do they have anything for oily and thin hair?
Loo ve this. Please say ssame 🤩🔆?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo!
Rotterdam
I love using this shampoo because it makes my hair feel soft and refreshed. However it hasn't made much of a difference in repairing my hair on the long run. I need to use external products to repair my split ends.
My favorite. I've been using this for over a year now and I can't live without it. I've tried switching to other brands, both high end and drugstore brands, but they left me dry and frizzy. Needless to say, this shampoo gives my hair moisture but doesn't cause too much oiliness. It's the perfect balance.
Romania
One of my favorite moisturizing shampoos ever and a staple in my shower! I'm a bit surprised by the low rating, but this definitely isn't good for fine, thin or oily hair so maybe that's where they're coming from. For my thick, dry, damaged wavy hair however, it's a total miracle! I have never used a shampoo as moisturizing as this one, its honestly more moisturizing than some cleansing conditioners I've used, seriously! And for being sulfate free, it lathers surprisingly well and i dont need to use that much, so although its very expensive, that makes me feel better about using it frequently. It cleans and removes build up well BUT it is heavy and weighs my hair down a little bit. Thats perfectly ok with me as im always trying to smooth my unruly dry hair. But the great thing is that it does NOT weigh down my waves or pull them out, it seems to enhance and define them instead since its so moisturizing. And needless to say, it smells great. I just love it and it will always be in my shampoo rotation, and now i want to try other products from moroccanoil!
Wilmington, DE
So I bought a small bottle of this at an upscale hotel when I didn't get mine packed, then waited for the flaking from my sebhoreic dermatitis to start up when I use anything that isn't nizoral...but it didn't. And it didn't strip out my semi perm color out either. So, cautiously tried it again. Once again, I expected the dandruff flakes I have tried them all for, and it was even better. A shampoo that was good on my scalp and nice to my color, who knew??. Then I did something really daring, I left the shampoo on for a couple of minutes instead of rinsing it off as fast as possible being careful not to rub my scalp with my fingers, AND IT WAS EVEN BETTER! There are a lot bigger issues to get excited about in this world, but it was so nice to find something that helped me not have to avoid dark plain shirts and remember to brush off my shoulders every hour or so. Oh, and did I mention the lack of itching? All from shampoo!!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Within the very first use I was able to notice a huge difference in the feel and appearance of my hair and I can’t get enough! I was hesitant at first because I’m not much of a hair product expert and I was scared to spend over $10 on a shampoo and a conditioner but I’m happy to say this is worth every single dollar spent! The smell alone is mesmerizing, it resembles a subtle men’s cologne scent, I love how it makes my hair smell! It also gives instant shine, it has helped me a lot with frizz and my ends don’t look so damaged like before. The only tiny/minuscule con for me is that the bottle is rather small so you have to beware of the amount you use each time but I feel like this shampoo lathers pretty good so you won’t need a whole lot of product to get it to lather all around your hair. This shampoo comes super recommended by me, I say give it a shot for those of you who also have damaged/dull hair.
Monroe, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo smells good but the scent is way way too much and it sticks around for a good while! I wake up in the morning and it’s the first thing I smell even though I washed my hair the day before. The scent literally made my head hurt the first time I tried this product. I don’t think that much scent is a good thing for hair. It did how ever make my hair soft which awesome. Its also a bit pricey which isn’t a deal breaker if I could actually use it! It’s such a shame that the scent get in the way of me using this product. I truly believe that if that specific ingredient would decrease in their formula they would have a perfect score in their reviews! Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo
Saint John
This is my all time favourite brand for hair and body products. This shampoo is great for anyone who uses heat regularly to style their hair as well as anyone who highlights or colours their hair. I’ve never been disappointed by this shampoo. It doesn’t have any sulfates in it so u might find that it doesn’t suds up very well but that just means you need to do two washes. Don’t just keep adding more and more product. Do a normal wash and then rinse. Then do another one, you’ll find you’ll get alot more bubbles the second time around.
I use the moroccanoil moisture shampoo along side the moisture repair conditioner and they work like a dream. My hair is brittle and dry from years of lightening and bleaching and this product is just what it needed. I’ve found that it does not hurt the color I have in my hair and that it makes my hair so much softer and smoother. I always feel like my hair is clean and taken care of after washing with this shampoo. I highly recommend and I will be repurchasing!
Dubai
The smell is incredible and it lingers in your hair for days. I’ve seen a few reviews that say that this product doesn’t lather or clean the hair properly, I thought the same after my first use but gave it the benefit of the doubt. After three washes, I was converted. I think the key is to make sure that your hair is really wet before hand and that you are really thoroughly rinsing afterwards. I also bought the conditioner which is just as good.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo really works . This product is made for weak and damaged hair . It is color safe so you don’t have to worry about your dye or bleach fading or losing the perfect color shade . My hair feels super soft , moisturized and the color stayed perfect after using it . I highly recommend this product especially to anyone who bleached their hair . Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo is amazing !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kouts, IN
il y a 5 mois
tulsi R. • il y a 2 mois
works great with damage hair
Elizabethtown, PA
il y a un an
Does Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo make your hair feel weighed down or oily?
Ashley M. • il y a un an
Not at all. It is so weightless, giving such a gorgeous sheen to the hair, from root to tip.
il y a un an
Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo is a good product? For dry hair ?
Madhumita D. • il y a un an
Yes it's good for dry hair as it has very good consistency