Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 250mL

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 250mL

Iss this good for fine hair?
Would you recommend this product for curly hair?
Doo you think this product is great for all types of hair ?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 250mL!
Kateryna S.
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Kateryna S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Like this conditioner, works great with the same brand shampoo. Make my hair much softer. The only thing that I don’t like is the smell, it’s too strong for a conditioner. It’s stronger then my perfume.
Jo M.
Atoka, TN
I am guessing this is the plain oil. I love the cream oil for before drying my hair. Takes just a tiny amount to smooth thru my thick hair. Dies not make hair look/feel greasy.
Beth W.
Genoa City, Wi
I like the product. Just wouldnt use it daily. It left it to oily. It is a great product to use every few days.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
I bought this to go with the Moroccanoil Clarifying Shampoo because I use so much product in my hair daily and it makes my hair feel amazing after the clarifying shampoo leaves my hair feeling stripped. It smells just like the other Moroccanoil products which is also amazing and it lasts a good bit too.
Christopher C.
Concord, NC
Purchased this for my fiance' at Christmas. Smells amazing, and she says it really helps keep her hair healthy. Highly recommend. If you can spring for the serum, that only helps.
breonna G.
Danville, AR
I like this alot. It really helped my hair. I got another sample of it and it really made my mind up about buying it. I def will esp any time I need my hair better!
Dana D.
Eldridge, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is in my top two favorite conditioners! I absolutely love the scent and it softens my coarse, dyed hair. I get complimented on the scent all of the time!!! I highly suggest this for hair that needs moisture.
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Moroccanoil moisture repair conditions is perfect for hair that’s been weekend or damaged by color, chemical processing, or heat styling.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
I like the Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner it smells good and seemed to really help moisturizer my hair this is one brand that I would repurchase again.
Maria C.
Milan, MI
I love everything about this product but the price. My hair always feels soft, and full of body from using this. I also really like the way it smells. Just wish it was more affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...