BY MOROCCANOIL #61 in Conditioner

Restore damaged hair caused by color, chemical processing or heat styling. Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner gently and effectively detangles and conditions the hair to leave it hydrated, manageable and strong. Its highly concentrated, reparative formula restores hair's health, moisture and elasticity with antioxidant-rich argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

Good hair means never settling. See how women find their passion without letting hair damage hold them back. #FEARLESSBEAUTY

How To Use:

After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo for best results.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile and Jojoba Extracts: Natural plant extracts that provide nourishment to dry hair.
Keratin: A structural protein that rebuilds and strengthens damaged or porous hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, PEG-40 CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, SODIUM PCA, SILK AMINO ACIDS, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, C11-15 PARETH-7, LAURETH-9, PANTHENOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 17200 (RED 33), SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, ALPHA- ISOMETHYL IONONE. MOMRC01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• Does this product have a strong, lingering smell like the...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your scalp? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know if Moroccanoil is Cruelty Free/Vegan? Ingredi...1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner - For Weakened and Damaged Hair (Salon Product) 1000ml/33.8oz more...
This is the shampoo and conditioner my salon uses on me after I complete yet another platinum blonde process session. It smells absolutely divine and really leaves my hair in great condition even after the torture I just put it through. That said they also use Keune Bond Fusion (all 3 steps) and always use the Keune vitamin deep conditioning mask on me before drying and styling my hair. But good god do I love how this stuff smells...it's like a vacation in a bottle!
arden ❖.
United States
Despite not loving their Moraccan Oil shampoo, I love the conditioner! This doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all, and leaves it feel so soft and healthy ( My full head of hair is bleached platinum blonde ).
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
I received a travel size sample of this from Alta after I used it when out of town I immediately bought the full-size when I got back home this leaves your hair silky and smooth for three days it illuminates any type of friends I had in my hair and really left it easy manageable
Christine V.
Review for: Moisture Repair Conditioner more...
I have been using this conditioner off and on for years on my frequently colored hair. I can’t use it every time I shampoo since it tends to weigh my hair down. My hair is very grease prone and this doesn’t help that. The benefit is the super soft bounce it gives my hair. I definitely recommend it to anyone that does not have oily hair to begin with!
morgenne c.
This is hands down my favorite conditioner! The smell is absolutely wonderful, and even though I have oily hair it manages to keep my hair looking shiny and soft without looking greasy! I only have to repurchase this conditioner once every few months ( I have medium length hair and only use a small amount of conditioner because a little goes a long way),
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Review for: Moroccanoil 10811399444 Moisture Repair Conditioner -For Chemically more...
I received a couple of these in the deluxe sample size from beauty Brands when I purchased some naked pallets a while back. I have now ran out of the samples and I’m seriously going to have to go buy one. I love it that much full price or not I’m going Allin. This is a great product it is quite pricey though
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This brand is a 5 star brand even though it is a pricier point to so many it is so worth it the moisture repair line is great for people who over use heat and chemical processing on their hair although it can be a "heavy product" to some it's just over using normally because a little goes a very long way
Kema W.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I absolutely love these products...Morrocanoil products are the only ones that keep my bleached natural hair hydrated and healthy... they are reasonably priced at Ulta
Lisa N.
This product works great if your hair gets tangle easily or dry. I have frizzy curly hair, and trust me when I say this stuff works great. Makes my hair so soft and easily to manage. It is pricey so I don’t always repurchase cause I have kids and bills to paid. Only when I have extra cash. Lol
Lauren A.
Glassboro, NJ
The morrocanoil oil is by far thee best hair oil/serum I have ever used. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way so it it so worth it. And it smells fantastic. I like the tropical earthy smell of it. My hair has never felt softer and silkier than when I used this product.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Does this product dry out your scalp?
Lauren M.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Alyssa C.
Does this product have a strong, lingering smell like their hairspray does? (When your hair's dry hours later does it still have a strong smell to it?)
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Anyone know if Moroccanoil is Cruelty Free/Vegan? Ingredient list looks vegan but there are no shots of the back of the bottle to confirm.