BY MOROCCANOIL

Restore damaged hair caused by color, chemical processing or heat styling. Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner gently and effectively detangles and conditions the hair to leave it hydrated, manageable and strong. Its highly concentrated, reparative formula restores hair's health, moisture and elasticity with antioxidant-rich argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

Good hair means never settling. See how women find their passion without letting hair damage hold them back. #FEARLESSBEAUTY

How To Use:

After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo for best results.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile and Jojoba Extracts: Natural plant extracts that provide nourishment to dry hair.
Keratin: A structural protein that rebuilds and strengthens damaged or porous hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, PEG-40 CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, SODIUM PCA, SILK AMINO ACIDS, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, C11-15 PARETH-7, LAURETH-9, PANTHENOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 17200 (RED 33), SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, ALPHA- ISOMETHYL IONONE. MOMRC01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• Does this product have a strong, lingering smell like the...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your scalp? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know if Moroccanoil is Cruelty Free/Vegan? Ingredi...1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Olivia H.
Tappan , NY
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
The smell is by far my favorite part of this. Exotic, warm, spicy, and a nice thick consistency to top it off. I can’t get enough. It’s affordable and a well put together design. A little goes a long way and you can feel the difference as soon as you apply it.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner - For Weakened and Damaged Hair (Salon Product) 1000ml/33.8oz more...
This is the shampoo and conditioner my salon uses on me after I complete yet another platinum blonde process session. It smells absolutely divine and really leaves my hair in great condition even after the torture I just put it through. That said they also use Keune Bond Fusion (all 3 steps) and always use the Keune vitamin deep conditioning mask on me before drying and styling my hair. But good god do I love how this stuff smells...it's like a vacation in a bottle!
Kamiah M.
This conditioner leaves my hair so smooth and silky when done I love to leave it in for a better feeling it’s so lily and lightweight I love this stuff it’s actually very high prices but worth it because it works
Gisselle v.
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
Good product with a lovely scent. It leaves my hair very soft and great results! Has a good value and quality as well as price and can be recommended to others because it won’t disappoint them! I will but it again
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
I love this conditioner. I have fine hair but it’s blonde so dries out easily and is prone to breakage. Any condition that can help my hair without weighing it down is a winner in my book. Def recommend!
Thea V.
Plymouth, MN
Giving this one 4/5 stars ONLY because it truly does weigh my hair down and make it greasy much faster than any other conditioner I use. Other than that it makes my hair super soft, shiny and smells better than anything I use. My boyfriend loves to steal some and use it in his hair too!
Christine V.
Review for: Moisture Repair Conditioner more...
I have been using this conditioner off and on for years on my frequently colored hair. I can’t use it every time I shampoo since it tends to weigh my hair down. My hair is very grease prone and this doesn’t help that. The benefit is the super soft bounce it gives my hair. I definitely recommend it to anyone that does not have oily hair to begin with!
morgenne c.
This is hands down my favorite conditioner! The smell is absolutely wonderful, and even though I have oily hair it manages to keep my hair looking shiny and soft without looking greasy! I only have to repurchase this conditioner once every few months ( I have medium length hair and only use a small amount of conditioner because a little goes a long way),
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Review for: Moroccanoil 10811399444 Moisture Repair Conditioner -For Chemically more...
I received a couple of these in the deluxe sample size from beauty Brands when I purchased some naked pallets a while back. I have now ran out of the samples and I’m seriously going to have to go buy one. I love it that much full price or not I’m going Allin. This is a great product it is quite pricey though
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This brand is a 5 star brand even though it is a pricier point to so many it is so worth it the moisture repair line is great for people who over use heat and chemical processing on their hair although it can be a "heavy product" to some it's just over using normally because a little goes a very long way
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Does this product dry out your scalp?
Lauren M.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Alyssa C.
Does this product have a strong, lingering smell like their hairspray does? (When your hair's dry hours later does it still have a strong smell to it?)
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Anyone know if Moroccanoil is Cruelty Free/Vegan? Ingredient list looks vegan but there are no shots of the back of the bottle to confirm.