BY MOROCCANOIL #86 in Conditioner

Restore damaged hair caused by color, chemical processing or heat styling. Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner gently and effectively detangles and conditions the hair to leave it hydrated, manageable and strong. Its highly concentrated, reparative formula restores hair's health, moisture and elasticity with antioxidant-rich argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

Good hair means never settling. See how women find their passion without letting hair damage hold them back. #FEARLESSBEAUTY

How To Use:

After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo for best results.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile and Jojoba Extracts: Natural plant extracts that provide nourishment to dry hair.
Keratin: A structural protein that rebuilds and strengthens damaged or porous hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, PEG-40 CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, SODIUM PCA, SILK AMINO ACIDS, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, C11-15 PARETH-7, LAURETH-9, PANTHENOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 17200 (RED 33), SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, ALPHA- ISOMETHYL IONONE. MOMRC01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• Does this product have a strong, lingering smell like the...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your scalp? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know if Moroccanoil is Cruelty Free/Vegan? Ingredi...1 Answers
Zelma B.
Orange, CA
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
Loved this product. It left my hair super soft and smelling amazing. I found it to be comparable with drybar shampoos. My hair is color treated and super dry so I was on the hunt for a conditioner that would help replenish some of the moisture and this one did just that. Will be purchasing again!
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. It is a little bit more expensive than other brands but the results are worth it. It smells amazing to begin and leaves your hair smelling like that afterwards. It also leaves your hair feeling soft but not greasy for days!!
Shea B.
Round Rock
I have really long and tangled hair and so usually even with conditioner, I can’t get all the tangles out in the shower, but with the Repair Conditioner, I have been able to get all the tangles out before even brushing my hair after I shower!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner - For Weakened and Damaged Hair (Salon Product) 1000ml/33.8oz more...
This is the shampoo and conditioner my salon uses on me after I complete yet another platinum blonde process session. It smells absolutely divine and really leaves my hair in great condition even after the torture I just put it through. That said they also use Keune Bond Fusion (all 3 steps) and always use the Keune vitamin deep conditioning mask on me before drying and styling my hair. But good god do I love how this stuff smells...it's like a vacation in a bottle!
Kiersten M.
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
This conditioner smells like the best beach vacation you have ever been on. The smell even lasts after washing a drying. I find this product is not oily or greasy. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking nice and shiny. My hair is thick and coarse normally, and this product works it magic on my helmet of a head. My only complaint is that it is so expensive, and I have SO much hair. This is not something I can buy on a consistent basis Unfortunately.
arden ❖.
United States
Despite not loving their Moraccan Oil shampoo, I love the conditioner! This doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all, and leaves it feel so soft and healthy ( My full head of hair is bleached platinum blonde ).
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
I love this stuff! It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny without weighing it down. The packaging is sleek and appealing. I would recommend this to anyone. I will be a user of Moroccanoil for as long as I’m using conditioner
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
I'm in LOVE with everything I've tried from this brand. I change my hair color and style a lot and this helps it from keeping completely damaged from all the bleach my hair has endured.
Christine V.
Review for: Moisture Repair Conditioner more...
I have been using this conditioner off and on for years on my frequently colored hair. I can’t use it every time I shampoo since it tends to weigh my hair down. My hair is very grease prone and this doesn’t help that. The benefit is the super soft bounce it gives my hair. I definitely recommend it to anyone that does not have oily hair to begin with!
morgenne c.
GEORGETOWN, TX
This is hands down my favorite conditioner! The smell is absolutely wonderful, and even though I have oily hair it manages to keep my hair looking shiny and soft without looking greasy! I only have to repurchase this conditioner once every few months ( I have medium length hair and only use a small amount of conditioner because a little goes a long way),
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Does this product dry out your scalp?
Alyssa C.
Does this product have a strong, lingering smell like their hairspray does? (When your hair's dry hours later does it still have a strong smell to it?)
Lauren M.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Anyone know if Moroccanoil is Cruelty Free/Vegan? Ingredient list looks vegan but there are no shots of the back of the bottle to confirm.

back