BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Serums

Not just a split end mender, Moroccanoil® Mending Infusion is a vitamin-fueled, quinoa protein-packed formula that nourishes, conditions and strengthens for a silky, fresh-cut appearance. The ultra-lightweight argan oil formula reduces visible signs of damaged hair-such as frayed ends, dryness and color damage-while taming frizz and preventing further damage. A blend of argan oil and baobab extracts, packed with antioxidants and amino acids, transforms ends from dry and brittle to silky and touchable.

How to Use

Apply a dime-sized amount between palms and work through dry hair, focusing on the ends after styling. Reapply as needed. Stylist Tip: Workout throughout ends while blow drying your hair.

• Is this brand cruelty free?2 Answers
  • Which hair type is it for ?? Please help me 😊😊😊1 Answers
  • I love Moroccan oil products. My question is would this help dry,...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Liliana A.
Winter Park
Truth be told, I am fortunate enough to have naturally thick, voluminous hair that is still shiny, soft, and easy to maintain. That being said, I never felt the need to spend too much money on extra hair care stuff. On a whim, I decided to try this product out based on recommendations from a hairdresser. After going through 2 bottles of this Moroccanoil, I have become obsessed with this stuff. It has made my hair even softer (which I thought would be impossible) without making it feel greasy or weighed down and my hair doesn't get as frizzy even when it is miserably hot and humid outside. The best thing I've noticed about my hair since using this hair oil is the fact that my hair feels stronger and gets less split ends. My hair is very long and occasional split ends are just an inevitability with long, grown out hair, but this oil just keeps my hair so strong and healthy and less prone to breakage or splitting. The scent is also heavenly. I enjoy using this hair oil daily and even feels somewhat therapeutic when I use it. This Moroccanoil Treatment is a must-have product for me and I highly recommend this to everyone. Moroccanoil Treatment Original
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
On the first day I used this oil in my hair, a co-worker came up to me outside the building & said; "You are having a fabulous hair day. It's shining like the sea. Just gorgeous." Let it be known, I felt in its delivery that this compliment was 100% genuine.
Except no substitution. I've tried "blends" before & they only weighed my hair down & felt gross by the end of the day. This brand smells nice (maybe a little strong at first but it fades) and makes my hair feel like a Pantene commercial.
As previously stated, a little of this stuff goes a long way so I wasn't mad at the fact that this bottle is tiny, I didn't give 5 stars because it's too pricey
KelSlayy💎 Y.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this product! It’s reasonably priced and it makes my hair sooo soft! All of the Moroccan products are sooo good! And leave your hair so soft & shiny & smelling great! I would only put a dime sized onto damp hair, tho. Bc too much especially w hair that’s more on the thin side like mine will make it greasy! After I’ve washed my hair before I blow dry it, I put just a tiny bit in my hands & apply to my ends & the access all over. Then blow dry. Plus every month wen I feel like my hair is looking a little lackluster I heat up this oil or sometimes others or sometimes mix a bunch together. & sleep in it and then wash it out real good the next day and it makes my hair look incredible! It will b soooooo soft & sooo shiny!
Keely C.
Bellingham
I love this panic! I really love anything with Moroccan oil in it. It makes your hair feel so smooth and it's so good for your scalp. I have psoriasis so I have really dry skin in a really dry scalp. If I leave this will on my scalp and wash it off it feels wonderful for the rest of the week. It also helps with my curly hair for it not to turn frizzy. I would recommend this product or any other product for that matter with Moroccan oil in it because of the great benefits you get from using it!
Rimmie J.
Houston
This is perfect little on the go product! Super lightweight and smells amazing. I can see the difference when using and without using this product. My hair gets frizzy and it’s pretty damaged but I’ve noticed there is very minimal frizz when I apply this serum. You don’t have to worry about if the product will weigh your hair down because it won’t! It’s incredibly lightweight and melts right off your hands to your hair. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea S.
Love this for keeping my hair smooth and shiny. I highlight my hair so it does have some damage and this works great to keep the frizz down. I like how this makes my hair feel and that it seems to last. I would definitely recommend this to others who color their hair to help keep the damage down.
Rosalin C.
West Allis
I have been dying my hair for 16 years now and the damage has been done to my poor hair, I started to use Moroccan oil after showering 3 times a week to my hair and I started to notice the vibrancy and life started to come back to my hair. It is not an expensive product but it definitely needs to be considered in regiment if your hair is damaged or weak for optimum results!
kita d.
San Jose
This product worked well on my long thick coarse wavy hair. My hair gets dry and I have to find a good serum or oil to keep it looking healthy without making it look greasy. Just a small amount of this product will go a long way. Definitely not more than a dime size for my long thick hair. My hair would appear more shiny and healthy and the smell is great but if you put more then you need in your hair it will be too strong. I have smelled it on other women and it’s a pretty strong scent. I would recommend it to others. The reason I didn’t give it a full five stars is because I have found that it has leaked and I’m not sure if it’s the packaging or the product. I have not re-purchased this but whenever there is a sample I always take it for travel. I now use both Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil and Matrix Biolage Leave In Smoothing Cream Coarse 6.8 oz.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
Use sparingly. This is a great oil but you defiantly got to go easy on it. I like to put a few drops on my hand then rub my palms together to hear it up so its more fluid and spreads easily. It leaves a really pretty healthy shine when you run it over your strands. I am not a big fan of the scent though. It could use improvement. It kind if smells like potato chip grease.
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
I am obsessed with the smell of Moroccanoil. My boyfriend has complimented the smell of my hair after using this product so many times. I have never had a hair care product that leaves my hair smelling so good for so long - even if I do not wash my hair for a day or two, it still smells amazing. It is also a great smoothing product...just wish it wasn’t so pricey!
Chantal H.
I love Moroccan oil products. My question is would this help dry, brittle natural curly hair become softer and not so dried out? Possibly healthier?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Khary O.
Woodhaven
I love Moroccan oil products Does this help your hair get wavy? Or is it more for smell?
Carly D.
Does this weigh down thinner fine hair? Don’t want to lose volume!
Shirley C.
Brownsville , TX
Would these help curly hair?