BY MOROCCANOIL #4 in Hairspray

Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong is a flexible hairspray for building long-lasting styles with movable yet strong hold. Its lightweight and workable finishing formula blankets hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily and leaves no flakey or sticky residue. Infused with a combination of advanced ingredients, including antioxidant-rich argan oil, this firm-hold finishing tool is ideal for creating up-styles, and can also be used as the foundation before braiding.

How To Use:

Hold Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray can 10 inches (25 cm) from hair and spray for strong hold. TIP: For extra volume, spray on roots before styling. Or for a fuller, texturized effect, use Moroccanoil Root Boost.

Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.

All Ingredients: Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152-a, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Ethylhexanoate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4, Parfum/Fragrance. Moleshfc01

Buy on Morocca...
Britanie L.
Halifax, NS
I love Moroccan oil, but can't do the hairspray. The scent is over powering and not in a good way. It actually chokes me to use it.
Lindsey S.
Didn't really care for this shampoo, didn't leave my hair feeling clean. Had a residue to my hair after using this and the conditioner that goes with it. It smells really lovely but just didn't give my hair that clean feeling
Wes H.
I'm not particularly hair savvy to begin with. I was looking for product that wouldn't be to chemically for my hair. I thought for sure this product would be of good quality because they have a good reputation. this product had made my hair so oily and knotted. I nearly had to cut my hair off.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
If you have very Thick hair like me, then this won't work well for you.I 've heard it works very good for thin/fine hair.
Katie B.
Splendora , TX
Review for: 330 ML / 283 G more...
Stinks so bad, i cannot deal with it. Hated it so bad i gave it away, isn't even worth it
Kelsey M.
Chicago
Review for: 2.3 FL.OZ. / 75 ML more...
Smells great and keeps my hair in place, but leaves my hair with a weird texture that isn’t great to try and restyle after without washing
SANDRA P.
Orlando, FL
I honestly did not think it made much difference in my hair. I was a bit disappointed because being an expensive product, I figured it would make my hair a little healthier. I tried several products on the line, but none surprised me. I do not know if I would tell a friend, after all, hair is different, did not give a good result for my hair, but it can look good in another.
Brittany P.
Honestly this hairspray doesn't do much for me. It's comparable to any other hairspray on the shelf at target. I do enjoy the smell of it though! I just expected a lot more from this product & I didn't love it nor particularly hate it.
Victoria D.
While Moroccan Oil products are normally pretty great, this hairspray didn't please me. I have dark, thick hair that is very straight and normally requires a lot of hairspray to hold. Though the scent was nice and it did hold my hair in place for a little bit, it would eventually slip in a few hours.
Raychel S.
Fort Drum, NY
This didn't do too much for me. It smells good like the other Moroccan Oil products but that's about it. I used this after I blow dried my hair and my hair was flat and my curls did not last at all. I was pretty disappointed since it's a bit on the pricier side. I probably will not repurchase this again.
Hayley A.
Knoxville, TN
Is this product available in travel size?
Alissa B.
What was your opinion on this hairspray?
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
Does this hold curls
Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
I love this product and wondering if anyone has found a good dupe? All other hairsprays i've tried either don't hold as well or are sticky and hard