Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong uploaded by Taylor W.Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong uploaded by Jamie P.Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong uploaded by ML T.See all 4 photos
2 colors available

BY MOROCCANOIL #19 in Hairspray

Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray Strong offers long-lasting natural hold with stickiness or build up. Soft to the touch, reflective to the eye and controlling the hair, Luminous Hairspray is formulated with a combination of highly-sophisticated ingredients infused with Argan Oil. Luminous Hairspray leaves hair weightless, manageable and with a beautiful shine. Your style stays in place all day long.

Photos (4)
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray smells AMAZING! That's seriously the absolute best part of it.
But I'm very picky about my hairspray. I hate the smell of so many and also I need a good hold without feeling or looking crunchy. I curl my hair with a wand and I slightly tease my hair so I need something that holds very good but makes my hair touchable and not gross. This product fits all of those guidelines for sure! I honestly don't have one downside that I could even mention. I just think this is a great product and really recommend it!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite Black Friday purchases! I am in love with the Moroccan oil product line, and this product did not fail! I was first introduced to this hairspray by my hairdresser and have been wanting to get my hands on it! It doesn't make your hair hard or sticky and it is perfect for after you curl your hair! Every girl wants that hairspray that holds but does not make your hair stiff or sticky and this is the one!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Martinez, GA
Far and away my FAVORITE hair spray on the market. Not only does it smell so luxurious, it goes on in a way that isn't sticky, and it doesn't create a net of hair. It allows your hair plenty of movement and allows it to breathe and not be suffocated by a heavy hairspray. I have a lot of hair, and many hair sprays aren't effective and don't hold all day, but Moroccanoil does, and smells AMAZING, and feels wonderful too.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
Moroccan oil is absolutely amazing. It's more on the pricey side, but you definitely get your moneys worth! I absolutely love how this hairspray has amazing hold, but it also smells SO good! A lot of hair sprays smell awful! This one is great. It also feels super nourishing to my hair because it has moroccan oil in the hairspray. Such a great buy! Always pleased with this brand and its products.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fave hairspray EVER! I'm a hairstylist and use this on all of my clients. Every single person exclaims how AMAZING it smells and that they want to bottle it as a perfume. It gives good hold especially for curling iron big curls but never feels crunchy, sticky or stiff. It also adds frizz control and shine. If this ever gets discontinued I will DIE, it's that amazing.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
This medium hold, flexible hairspray provides long-lasting, weightless hold for soft and natural styles. Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium is a lightweight and workable hairspray that veils hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily and leaves no sticky or flaky residue
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray I have ever used! I use the moroccaniol shampoo and conditioner and I am in loooove with the scent, which is the same one the hairspray has! That's the best part about it. It doesn't actually smell like hairspray! It has great holding power and I would definitely recommend!
Amber D.
Amber D.
My favorite hair spray ever! Doesn't leave my hair crispy but provides a great hold and an amazing scent that I am obsessed with. It doesn't work the best as a super strong hold for setting curls but it's great for volume and texture. I will continue to buy because I can't live without it!
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
#Best #hairspray ever! It #smells #heavenly. It holds very well even in humidity. It is easy to comb out, too. I'm a repeat customer and will continue to be. It's very #effective and I highly recommend. I have nothing but #great things to say about this product. #GoGetYouSome
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
Other than the fact that this does have great holding power and is not sticky or stiff, the smell is out of this world. Even if the hold wasn't as good as it is, I would purchase it for the smell alone. It's a little on the pricey side, but it's truly worth every penny.
Celeste V.
Celeste V.
Oxnard, CA
does it leave your hair shiny or smooth?
Manda G.
Manda G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Looking for a new hair styling product? I have a lot of hair and not sure what the right product is to be looking for. Naturally straight/wavy hair. Hate to spend a lot of time.