BY MOROCCANOIL #19 in Hairspray

Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray Strong offers long-lasting natural hold with stickiness or build up. Soft to the touch, reflective to the eye and controlling the hair, Luminous Hairspray is formulated with a combination of highly-sophisticated ingredients infused with Argan Oil. Luminous Hairspray leaves hair weightless, manageable and with a beautiful shine. Your style stays in place all day long.

Lucy K.
Review for: Hair Spray more...
Does the job, no doubt about that. It does make my hair greasy and makes it a little stiff, which i suppose I should expect with a hairspray. But I’m still in search for one, one without such a strong scent and two, doesn’t make my hair feel crispy in any way.
Danielle J.
I bought this product because i haven’t smelt anything that smelt as good. Makes hair very stiff even if you comb through it.it is an expensive hairspray and it’s not my favorite. The less you use the smoother and lighter your hair will be.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist and this is the hairspray I use on all my clients! It smells amazing, has different hold types. Medium, strong and extra strong. It is perfect to take down flyaways, hold curl and gives great shine!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
This hair spray is so freaking expensive but it's SO NICE. I hate how much I love this hair Spray. The smell is so delicious and it gives you the perfect amount of hold for curls or a fancy up do. Wish it wasn't so expensive!
Marissa F.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love the scent of Moroccan oil products. This hairspray holds curls tight and doesn’t feel overly stiff. The cost is really reasonable from salons and the scent doesn’t overpower any other products you’re using.
Cheyenne M.
Love this hairspray! It had an amazing hold that's makes your preferred style last all day without making your hair too stiff or hard.
It smells amazing too which is always a plus! I recommend this to all my friends!
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
This is such an awesome flexible hold hairspray! It’s really hard to find one that has a good amount of hold but isn’t so crunchy. This is it! Most of my clients won’t use anything else after trying this hairspray.
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Hair Spray more...
It smells phenomenal and hold hair really well even after brushing out. The stickiness disappears and just leaves you with really great hold. It washes out easily, and doesn’t cause breakage. It’s a keeper!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Hair Spray more...
This hairspray is not for the faint of heart, it has a STRONG HOLD!!! This is for sleek, slicked back hair and other styles. I wouldn’t use this for looser curls or anything. Definitely a good product for its intended use!!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love my Moroccan oil hairspray. They are a brand I can always trust and count on to have top of the line and healthy ingredients for my hair. It helps keep my hair styles perfectly without being too stiff.
Manda G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Looking for a new hair styling product? I have a lot of hair and not sure what the right product is to be looking for. Naturally straight/wavy hair. Hate to spend a lot of time.
Celeste V.
Oxnard, CA
does it leave your hair shiny or smooth?