Add a Photo

By MOROCCANOIL
#19 in Hairspray

Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray Strong offers long-lasting natural hold with stickiness or build up. Soft to the touch, reflective to the eye and controlling the hair, Luminous Hairspray is formulated with a combination of highly-sophisticated ingredients infused with Argan Oil. Luminous Hairspray leaves hair weightless, manageable and with a beautiful shine. Your style stays in place all day long.

Photos (3)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH

This hairspray smells AMAZING! That's seriously the absolute best part of it.
But I'm very picky about my hairspray. I hate the smell of so many and also I need a good hold without feeling or looking crunchy. I curl my hair with a wand and I slightly tease my hair so I need something that holds very good but makes my hair touchable and not gross. This product fits all of those guidelines for sure! I honestly don't have one downside that I could even mention. I just think this is a great product and really recommend it!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Rochester, Ny

One of my favorite Black Friday purchases! I am in love with the Moroccan oil product line, and this product did not fail! I was first introduced to this hairspray by my hairdresser and have been wanting to get my hands on it! It doesn't make your hair hard or sticky and it is perfect for after you curl your hair! Every girl wants that hairspray that holds but does not make your hair stiff or sticky and this is the one!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Augusta, GA

Far and away my FAVORITE hair spray on the market. Not only does it smell so luxurious, it goes on in a way that isn't sticky, and it doesn't create a net of hair. It allows your hair plenty of movement and allows it to breathe and not be suffocated by a heavy hairspray. I have a lot of hair, and many hair sprays aren't effective and don't hold all day, but Moroccanoil does, and smells AMAZING, and feels wonderful too.
Suhalah H.
Suhalah H.
Clifton, NJ

Verified Purchase

I get so many compliments on the way my hair smells from this product! My hair absorbs all products pretty well... So, it's not just a great hair spray, but it's also like a perfume with the best scent ever! It's got a firm, but not too firm hold. It's a tall bottle so it's hard to fit in my cabinets, but it has a nice sleek look... I will continue buying it until they don't make it anymore.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL

Moroccan oil is absolutely amazing. It's more on the pricey side, but you definitely get your moneys worth! I absolutely love how this hairspray has amazing hold, but it also smells SO good! A lot of hair sprays smell awful! This one is great. It also feels super nourishing to my hair because it has moroccan oil in the hairspray. Such a great buy! Always pleased with this brand and its products.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI

Fave hairspray EVER! I'm a hairstylist and use this on all of my clients. Every single person exclaims how AMAZING it smells and that they want to bottle it as a perfume. It gives good hold especially for curling iron big curls but never feels crunchy, sticky or stiff. It also adds frizz control and shine. If this ever gets discontinued I will DIE, it's that amazing.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, Fl

This medium hold, flexible hairspray provides long-lasting, weightless hold for soft and natural styles. Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium is a lightweight and workable hairspray that veils hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily and leaves no sticky or flaky residue
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL

What would I do without this!!!!   I use this mainly when I curl my hair with an iron.  When I use this my curls last for days..Even when I sleep on them.  I always expect them to go flat, but not when I use this hairspray.  Since I started using it, I haven't used anything else and continue to re-purchase when I run out.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Fairfield, NJ

This is my all time favorite hairspray. I've seriously gone through 20 bottles and will keep buying. I always have it with me. If I curl my hair and spray it with this it lasts up to 3 or 4 days in between washes. And it smells absolutely amazing! It also holds without having that crunchy, hard feeling to your hair.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX

Love the hold and this hairspray's ability to stand up to humidity.  It has the Moroccan Oil signature scent, which I love.   It could have the potential of being slightly too heavy for my fine hair so I think I will opt for the medium hold hairspray next purchase and see if its lighter.
Manda G.
Manda G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Looking for a new hair styling product? I have a lot of hair and not sure what the right product is to be looking for. Naturally straight/wavy hair. Hate to spend a lot of time.
Celeste V.
Celeste V.
Oxnard, CA

does it leave your hair shiny or smooth?