Add a Photo

By MOROCCANOIL
#9 in Hairspray
Soft to the touch with natural shine, the new Moroccanoil Strong hold spray is formulated with a combination of sophisticated ingredients, such as argan oil. The new spray offers long-lasting natural hold without stickiness, build up or alcohol scent and highly humidity resistant for all day hold.
Photo (1)
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI

I rarely wear hairspray because I haven't been able to find one that doesn't flatten my hair or make it crispy...that was until my hair dresser introduced me to this! I love how it keeps my hair in place without weighing it down. And the smell is amazing! It doesn't smell like alcohol or cheap perfume like most hair sprays do. The only downfall is that you have to purchase this at special hair stores but I purchase it on amazon because I love it so much.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Wake Forest, NC

I love the Moroccan Hair Care line.  Their hairspray is great, and gives a good strong hold to help with flyaways.  It can be a little pricey, but if you shop around you will find good deals, and Amazon has the prime (free 2 day shipping) .I will definitely buy this again. I like how not only is it a strong hold but it gives a texture feel to your hair when you spray, so it is an added bonus
Dayan F.
Dayan F.

This is the lightest spray with the strongest hold. It features the classic Moroccan Oil scent. It's the only strong-hold hairspray I've tried that is truly strong-hold and long lasting without feeling like hairspray. Even though it's absolutely long-lasting, the texture and spray is so fine that you'll probably forget that you're even wearing hairspray-it's that good.
Kad F.
Kad F.

I just picked this up at my local grocery store because they were discontinuing it, and it was at a great price.  I have a serum from Moroccan Oil that I absolutely love, so I gave it a shot.  This is fabulous hairspray!  The smell is great, it has a great hold to it, but it doesn't make hair look stiff.  It also adds volume on flat hair days.  Highly recommend!
Aleksa T.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough , MA

Let me first start off by saying this stuff smells amazing! After I blow dry my hair, it makes it soft with a bit of volume. It is so effective and long lasting. I did not think much of it at first but met my expectation. I think there is no room for improvement because there is nothing wrong with it. Exactly what I like in a spray.
Ashlynd B.
Ashlynd B.
Shepherd, MI

Just like any other morrocanoil product, this stuff is amazing. It gives a durable and strong hold that will last, but without all of the nappy, sticky mess that other brands of hairspray can leave behind on your hair. The smell is amazing, and it leaves behind a soft, firm hold that will last on your hair for hours.
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL

This is one of my favorite hair sprays. It doesn't leave hair too stiff and the smell is absolutely amazing! This brand and all the products I have used makes my hair so soft and healthy looking. I would recommend this to anyone. It does seem to leave a film but that's after using it a few days on top of older hairspray.
Sola O.
Sola O.
Boston, MA

This is a nice hairspray. I prefer the medium strength as the strong hold tends to make your hair slightly crunchy and stiff. Proceed with caution. It's easy to get carried away with this. I prefer the LivingProof flexible hold spray because it gives you a nice hold while still allowing your hair to be moveable.
Lola M.
Lola M.

Okay so this brand gets a lot of hype and I have no idea why. I mean it's a good hairspray, but not great. I don't think it's worth the price at all. it's supposed to work in the humidity and it doesn't. my curls go flat right away. and it has a really ugly smell to it. it works fine, but not worth the money.
Danaka T.
Danaka T.

This is the greatest hairspray,it smells great and it doesn't leave crusty residue. I don't like to wash my hair every day and you can use it over and over without hair being gross. I love this product and will order it again. Great smell, does not gunk up hair and has a medium flexible hold.