Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong

Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong is a flexible hairspray for building long-lasting styles with movable yet strong hold. Its lightweight and workable finishing formula blankets hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily and leaves no flakey or sticky residue. Infused with a combination of advanced ingredients, including antioxidant-rich argan oil, this firm-hold finishing tool is ideal for creating up-styles, and can also be used as the foundation before braiding.

How To Use:

Hold Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray can 10 inches (25 cm) from hair and spray for strong hold. TIP: For extra volume, spray on roots before styling. Or for a fuller, texturized effect, use Moroccanoil Root Boost.

Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.

All Ingredients: Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152-a, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Ethylhexanoate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4, Parfum/Fragrance. Moleshfc01

I’m in the market for a new hairspray. I’ve used big sexy hair and bed head but both are way too crunchy for my fine hair; how does this product hold up?
Does these give your hair a shine?
How long does this hold a style?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong!
Chandler, AZ
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong uploaded by Josette O.
Battle of the hairsprays! The results are inconclusive because they're all great. Omg, this hairspray is strong and doesn't feel like residue is caked in your hair. The smell is like the oil and it's sexy and makes me feel luxurious and classy. This works well and doesnt leave my hair feeling dry. Love love love this.
Saint Louis Park
First of all, the smell is worth it alone. This stuff smells AMAZING! I get compliments on the way my hair smells all the time. But, unfortunately I can't say that same great things for the hold. It's definitely not a strong hold hairspray. I'd say it's more of a flexible hold light hairspray. I love using it to hold down the whispy flyaway hairs around my hairline when I have my hair up in a sleek ponytail. Overall, It's a little pricey but I'll probably purchase it again because the smell is heavenly!!
Murrieta , CA
Let me start off by saying this is my go-to hairspray. I use it on myself and clients. I love that its lightweight and keeps a great hold without the “hairspray” feel. Perfect for those who don’t wash their hair every day you can brush out and style like normal without the crunchy feeling. Definitely recommend this product!
My fav hairspray! It smells good and it holds your hair a full day unlike other brands! I love all of there products! My other fav is there heat protectant spray! The product lasts a good two months as well! I would recommend to everybodyyyyyyyMoroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium
White Plains, NY
Love this hairspray - it smells so delicious and it holds your hair really well without leaving it tacky and stiff. Perfect for a blowout you want to keep sleek or even curls that need to last you from the office to happy hour. Lasts a really long time too - great value.
Pearcy, AR
My absolute favorite hairspray. I have thin fine hair & this one doesn’t weigh it down. The mist is super fine & doesn’t wet my hair down & I can brush through it & restyle the next day with ease. Not sticky ! Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium
Saratoga Springs
Amazing! After spraying and letting it set for a few mins just brush your hair through and it will feel not hard at all and still be tamed! Use it for any type of style of hair and you will be satisfied, I promise!! Lasts long too.
Chillicothe, OH
This hairspray is good. It does what it is suppose to, and keeps hair in place. It smells nice and doesn’t leave a lot of residue. I gave this 3 stars because of the price - I definitely think it is too expensive for what it is.
This is a great product. I generally don’t use heavy amounts of hairspray so even a light application holds my long, thick hair in place. Also, this spray leaves your hair shiny and luminous as the name states. I recommend.
Solon, OH
Love love this spray. It smells amazing - like all their products. It keeps my hair in place without drying it out and my hair doesn’t get clumped together. A very natural looking hair spray that keeps your hair in place.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...