Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong uploaded by Kelly N.

BY MOROCCANOIL #29 in Hairspray

Soft to the touch with natural shine, the new Moroccanoil Strong hold spray is formulated with a combination of sophisticated ingredients, such as argan oil. The new spray offers long-lasting natural hold without stickiness, build up or alcohol scent and highly humidity resistant for all day hold. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
I rarely wear hairspray because I haven't been able to find one that doesn't flatten my hair or make it crispy...that was until my hair dresser introduced me to this! I love how it keeps my hair in place without weighing it down. And the smell is amazing! It doesn't smell like alcohol or cheap perfume like most hair sprays do. The only downfall is that you have to purchase this at special hair stores but I purchase it on amazon because I love it so much.
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. It doesn't leave hair too stiff and the smell is absolutely amazing! This brand and all the products I have used makes my hair so soft and healthy looking. I would recommend this to anyone. It does seem to leave a film but that's after using it a few days on top of older hairspray.
Lola M.
Lola M.
Okay so this brand gets a lot of hype and I have no idea why. I mean it's a good hairspray, but not great. I don't think it's worth the price at all. it's supposed to work in the humidity and it doesn't. my curls go flat right away. and it has a really ugly smell to it. it works fine, but not worth the money.
Danaka T.
Danaka T.
This is the greatest hairspray,it smells great and it doesn't leave crusty residue. I don't like to wash my hair every day and you can use it over and over without hair being gross. I love this product and will order it again. Great smell, does not gunk up hair and has a medium flexible hold.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
Best hairs spray ever!! I got this in a kit that I bough together with the Moroccan oil serum and fell in love! I have super thin hair and most of the time I do curls they just don't last! But when I use this spray they last to the next day it's super strong but leaves the hair manageable.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
This line of products is one of my favorite to use on my overly spoiled hair! It smells good and what I love most, is that it doesn't leave any residue. This is a bit on the pricey side for hairspray, but well worth it! I recommend this to anyone who wants make their hair feel loved
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
This hairspray smells AMAZING! It also gives a great all day hold for big curls (what I use it for primarily). It's pricey but I think it is great quality and you can't beat the moroccanoil smell. Also, the packaging is so cute, and obviously I would recommend to all my friends.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
This is my go-to hairspray. I use it every single day! The smell of this is fantastic, and lasts all day. This keeps my hair in its original style all day and keeps my fly always in place! You pay for the quality of this product, however it lasts a long time.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This is, hands down, my absolute all time favorite hairspray. It smells incredible, it holds all day without leaving your hair feeling stiff and is worth the higher price it costs. I use this every day and highly recommend. You will love it!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Can they make this scent into a perfume? I'll be honest I'm not really sure I buy it for its superior quality if not just because it smells so good. But really this is a great hair spray. Doesn't leave you covered in sticky residue.