Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium

This medium hold, flexible hairspray provides long-lasting, weightless hold for soft and natural styles. Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium is a lightweight and workable hairspray that veils hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily and leaves no sticky or flaky residue. Infused with a combination of advanced ingredients, including nourishing antioxidant-rich argan oil. Medium hold is ideal for natural styles, including easy updos (such as ballerina buns and ponytails) and blowouts.

How To Use:

Hold Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray can 10 inches (25 cm) from hair and spray for medium hold. TIP: For extra volume, spray on roots before styling. Or for a fuller, texturized effect, use Moroccanoil® Root Boost.

Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.

All Ingredients: SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, AQUA/WATER/EAU, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, POLYURETHANE 14, AMP-ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, PEG-75 LANOLIN, PANTHENOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL. MOLMUS01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

What texture does this leave your hair and is it too crunchy?
DooEs this leave your hair crunchy? I really want a hairspray that will hold my hair but not leave it with that crunchy feeling
Where else can you purchase these?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm a huge fan of the Morrocanoil line and find myself repurchasing their products often and this Luminous hairspray is no exception. Finding a really good flexible hairspray that does hold without the residue or stiffness is quite difficult. In the past I've opted for comb through sprays but found even those typically leave a film or residue. I love that this spray is indeed a medium hold but flexible and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or heavy and the residue is very minimal. I prefer to use this spray as a comb thru to eliminate frizz and give a flexible hold for curls or any other style. The Morrocanoil scent is my favorite and this spray stays true to their signature scent.
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium uploaded by Karla F.
With the luminous and unique shine of argan oil, luminous hairspray is the ultimate spray to style your hair and ideal to maintain any hairdo. With a reflective shield to guard against humidity and frizz, this weightless spray brushes out easily and won't leave behind a sticky residue.😍🥰excellent
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I'm a huge fan of anything with Moroccan oil. I love the smell of this hairspray. I've got thick hair so I need something with more hold for curls but otherwise a great hairspray.
Hannah O.
Philadelphia, PA
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium uploaded by Hannah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this hairspray. It holds my hair well but still allows for movement and natural flow. There is a light fragrance like other Morrocanoil products. It makes my hair feel luxurious and lightweight!
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
My hair stylist has used Moroccanoil products on my hair for awhile now and I finally cracked and began buying them! At first I thought they were a little pricey but I couldn't get over how amazing my hair felt after I went to the salon, the smell is amazing and it makes the texture of my hair feel smooth and healthy. The hold of this hairspray was exactly what I needed, it is firm but flexible. I hate when a hairspray is so stiff that your hair doesn't even move! This has the hold but doesn't leave your hair sticky and gross, it is the BEST product on the market!!
Merceades S.
Easley, SC
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Medium uploaded by Merceades S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hairspray! This truly holds my style and tames my flyaways without makimg my hair super hard and crunchy. It does provide a light “luminous” look so it just looks healthier and of course SMELLS AMAZING!
Brittny L.
Houston
I love love love this hairspray. Brushable hold and safe for bleached chemically damaged and fine hair. Fights frizz and humidity!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I Love Morracan Oil everything, and this spray looks amazing on a finished style. It keeps the shape of style, and looks shiny!
Diana O.
Morton Grove, IL
Yes yes and YEEEESSSSSS!! My friend who is a hairdresser recommended this product for my fine hair. It’s lightweight but still gives enough hold that it doesn’t weigh my hair down. The smell is heavenly! When I spray it on my cat will bury his nose in my hair! Gives a nice shine to the hair too. It’s a little on the pricey side for a hairspray but worth the splurge.
Tara S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my all time favorite hair spray. It smells absolutely incredible and it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy. My hair stays shiny and touchable but it keeps my style in place
Ask a question to the Influenster community...