BY MOROCCANOIL

Argan oil-infused hairspray veils hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily without any flaky residue or buildup. Non-sticky formula remains soft to the touch, while offering a long-lasting extra strong natural hold. Hold can from a distance of 10 inches away and spray on hair in an all-around motion. For added volume, spray directly onto roots and style as usual. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Sofia S.
Strong hold but is very moisturizing. Leaves hair smooth than crunchy but still hold hair back like hairspray should. May be a little pricy but it is definitely worth the money. The product is salon quality for less than salon brands. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good hairspray
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
This stuff just smells amazing, love how gentle and easy it is on my hair. No crunchy hair no mess. Definitely would recommend and repurchase this brand never disappoints.
Cassandra M.
Palo Alto, CA
I don't know if it's me or my head but this stuff couldn't get 5 stars from me.. there's something missing. It's pricy and smells good but I can't put my finger on it
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
One of my all time favorite hairsprays. It's not sticky at all and leaves hair looking very shiny and healthy. Even though it says "Strong Hold"..it really doesn't have much holding power but is great for everyday styling. If you have to wear your hair in a style that needs actual strong hold, this probably isn't the best to use that day. The smell is AMAZING!!! Even if I don't need to use hairspray that day..I always spray it on my hair, simply for the amazing scent. I often get stopped by random strangers, asking what fragrance I'm wearing. People are shocked when I tell them it's just my hair. I swear like 20 people have started buying this hairspray because they loved the smell on me :) I will continue to buy this forever.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
My hair is naturally very straight so any time I'm curling or styling it, I need hairspray to hold it in place and keep it from straightening back out. At the same time, I really hate how crunchy hairspray tends to make your hair. That's why I love this hairspray! It maintains your hair's soft texture while giving it a bit of hold. It definitely doesn't hold as firmly as a typical hairspray but I'd much prefer to use this and maintain a soft texture.
Victoria A.
I used to love this hairspray but no longer.  I am not sure if it is my hair texture or if this would happen only to certain people but when I use this hairspray, my hair turns into a complete fuzzball.  My hair is dry and curly/wavy, so I do need to blow dry it so it is not fuzzy.  Beware if you have the same hair type.
Sonia S.
I love this Moroccanoil argan oil because it works wonders for my hair. It's completely worth the price because I've tried multiple products for my hair that gets very frizzy in humidity and this product helps so much to tame the frizz and give my hair a great shine!
SANDRA P.
Orlando , FL
I honestly did not think it made much difference in my hair. I was a bit disappointed because being an expensive product, I figured it would make my hair a little healthier. I tried several products on the line, but none surprised me. I do not know if I would tell a friend, after all, hair is different, did not give a good result for my hair, but it can look good in another.
Rach A.
San Diego, CA
I love this hairspray! It spells like moroccan oil but holds my hair all night long. It is pricey and its main benefit is the smell so if thats not a big draw for you, you can for sure find a better hairspray for the price. I also love the fact that its infused with organ oil because it feels healthier on my hair.
Liz M.
I use this product everyday it keeps my hair from getting frizzy from the Florida weather and I have oily thick hair , it smells so good kinda like men's  Cologne but it's Very subtle but I realize not all girls would like that also the price is great I wouldn't  change anything about this product I really like it.