BY MOROCCANOIL

Argan oil-infused hairspray veils hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily without any flaky residue or buildup. Non-sticky formula remains soft to the touch, while offering a long-lasting extra strong natural hold. Hold can from a distance of 10 inches away and spray on hair in an all-around motion. For added volume, spray directly onto roots and style as usual. see more...

Buy on Loxa Be...*
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
One of my all time favorite hairsprays. It's not sticky at all and leaves hair looking very shiny and healthy. Even though it says "Strong Hold"..it really doesn't have much holding power but is great for everyday styling. If you have to wear your hair in a style that needs actual strong hold, this probably isn't the best to use that day. The smell is AMAZING!!! Even if I don't need to use hairspray that day..I always spray it on my hair, simply for the amazing scent. I often get stopped by random strangers, asking what fragrance I'm wearing. People are shocked when I tell them it's just my hair. I swear like 20 people have started buying this hairspray because they loved the smell on me :) I will continue to buy this forever.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
My hair is naturally very straight so any time I'm curling or styling it, I need hairspray to hold it in place and keep it from straightening back out. At the same time, I really hate how crunchy hairspray tends to make your hair. That's why I love this hairspray! It maintains your hair's soft texture while giving it a bit of hold. It definitely doesn't hold as firmly as a typical hairspray but I'd much prefer to use this and maintain a soft texture.
Victoria A.
I used to love this hairspray but no longer.  I am not sure if it is my hair texture or if this would happen only to certain people but when I use this hairspray, my hair turns into a complete fuzzball.  My hair is dry and curly/wavy, so I do need to blow dry it so it is not fuzzy.  Beware if you have the same hair type.
Rach A.
San Diego, CA
I love this hairspray! It spells like moroccan oil but holds my hair all night long. It is pricey and its main benefit is the smell so if thats not a big draw for you, you can for sure find a better hairspray for the price. I also love the fact that its infused with organ oil because it feels healthier on my hair.
Liz M.
I use this product everyday it keeps my hair from getting frizzy from the Florida weather and I have oily thick hair , it smells so good kinda like men's  Cologne but it's Very subtle but I realize not all girls would like that also the price is great I wouldn't  change anything about this product I really like it.
Sofia S.
Strong hold but is very moisturizing. Leaves hair smooth than crunchy but still hold hair back like hairspray should. May be a little pricy but it is definitely worth the money. The product is salon quality for less than salon brands. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good hairspray
Felicia R.
Ludlow, MA
I love this brand and hairspray! This is my go to everyday hairspray to set my hair styles. It smells so good! It is on the pricey side but it's so worth it! I would recommend it to others in a heart beat! I have the full size and travel size and I love them both!
tonya w.
Phenix City
Love is hairspray lose my hair smelling good lightweight keeps the ends from frizzing Up all of their products work really well I don't have to worry about my hair looking greasy at the root
Shannon M.
Placentia, CA
This product smells like heaven!!!! If you're sick of that old bad hairspray smell, switch! Not only does it smell good but it feels good! It never makes your hair feel sticky or glued together! I 100% recommend this item!
amanda s.
Kansas City, MO
LOVE. Holds in style but my hair is still smooth and soft. A little product goes a long way and it smells clean and light. My hair is platinum so I'm very weary of products I use. This brand is great.