BY MOROCCANOIL

A hydrating, non-sticky lip balm with SPF 20 that hydrates lips and leaves a sheer, non-sticky finish. Hydrate dry, parched lips with Moroccanoil Sun™ Lip Balm SPF 20. Featuring broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection, this non-greasy formula is infused with shea butter and antioxidant-rich argan oil, and it glides on smoothly and provides a sheer, non-sticky gloss.

Buy on bluemer...
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip balm would buy again. My lips are usually very chapped and I love this product to moisturize my lips. I used this and in one day my lips were so smooth. It may be a little pricy for a lip balm but wild recommend this one for a higher price than one from the drugstore that costs less but doesn't work as well.
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent Product! This brand I always associate with hair. I loves Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask. But never think in a product for my lips. Likes all Moroccanoil Products, Moroccanoil Lip Balm SPF 20 is amazing, Hydrated my lips and is SPF! Highly recommended to any girl at any age. I lives in an Caribbean Island and highly recommend this.
Youtuber B.
Youtuber B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that protecting one's lips from the damaging rays of the sun is extremely important. I put this on first under my lipstick and it feels great. Keeps my lips soft. Makes my lips so silky & smooth! Perfect for a beach day or spending the day outside. It has a nice, summery scent & pairs perfectly after applying a lipstick.i lovet it
Jules Q.
Jules Q.
Newark
I love a good lip balm and of course, Moroccanoil did not disappoint me like always. I always have cracked dry lips all year round but their balm has helped protect my lips and keep them healthy and smooth. Which is a real blessing for me especially in the summer and winter.
Mazee K.
Mazee K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING! In the winter my lips and the skin around my lips get to dry and brittle it hurts. But I started using this awhile ago and I'm obsessed. 😊😀 it smells so good and it always leaves my lips feeling like heaven!
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always end up with dry lips and this marocco oil Chapstick is so great it works in such a fast time you guys would love it the packaging is the cutest and the price is literally not much I would buy this over and over again
Giovanna B.
Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip balm. I use it every day because I love how it has sunscreen in it to protect my lips from the sun and wind. It keeps my lips moisturized all day. I only need to reapply when I eat or drink.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Hammond , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry lips. They are always cracking and no ordinary chap stick works for me. This is heaven in a tube. Not too pricey very long lasting makes my lips feel so refreshed and not so dry. 10/10 recommend
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the oil for my hair? Is this just as good?
Sarah s.
Sarah s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a spf allergy. Would this be ok for sensitive skin?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Where can I find this?
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the flavor of this? Can yiu taste the sunscreen badly?
Gia A.