Moroccanoil® Lip Balm SPF 20

BY MOROCCANOIL

Discover everyday sun protection from Moroccanoil Sun™. This non-sticky, non-greasy formula with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shea butter hydrates and nourishes dry, cracked lips while providing broad-spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays. Glides on smoothly for optimal coating and protection. Provides a transparent sheen and is delicately fragranced with a mint tea scent.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Glycerin: A humectant that helps increase skin’s elasticity and provide long-lasting moisture.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
Octinoxate, Avobenzone, Octocrylene: Provide sun protection.

All Ingredients: OCTINOXATE (6%), AVOBENZONE (3%), OCTOCRYLENE (2%), GLYCERIN, OCTYLDODECANOL, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SQUALANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, JOJOBA ESTERS, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX, TREHALOSE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, BHT, CITRAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. MO20LB01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Moroccanoil® Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I have very dry lips. They are always cracking and no ordinary chap stick works for me. This is heaven in a tube. Not too pricey very long lasting makes my lips feel so refreshed and not so dry. 10/10 recommend" in 9 reviews
  • "I really like this lip balm because of the SPF!!! If feels amazing on and I love the way it smells too!" in 6 reviews
  • "So hydrating. I have weirdly dry lips and skin so this works wonders. The packaging is sleek, the product definitely exceeds expectations. To apply I use a small pea size amount, and pat onto the lips with my finger. This method also warms up the product, I am in love and recommend if you want to achieve soft, flawless lips." in 4 reviews
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Excellent Product! This brand I always associate with hair. I loves Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask. But never think in a product for my lips. Likes all Moroccanoil Products, Moroccanoil® Lip Balm SPF 20 is amazing, Hydrated my lips and is SPF! Highly recommended to any girl at any age. I lives in an Caribbean Island and highly recommend this.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
I believe that protecting one's lips from the damaging rays of the sun is extremely important. I put this on first under my lipstick and it feels great. Keeps my lips soft. Makes my lips so silky & smooth! Perfect for a beach day or spending the day outside. It has a nice, summery scent & pairs perfectly after applying a lipstick.i lovet it
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
Great lip balm would buy again. My lips are usually very chapped and I love this product to moisturize my lips. I used this and in one day my lips were so smooth. It may be a little pricy for a lip balm but wild recommend this one for a higher price than one from the drugstore that costs less but doesn't work as well.
Jules Q.
Newark, NJ
I love a good lip balm and of course, Moroccanoil did not disappoint me like always. I always have cracked dry lips all year round but their balm has helped protect my lips and keep them healthy and smooth. Which is a real blessing for me especially in the summer and winter.
Mazee K.
This stuff is AMAZING! In the winter my lips and the skin around my lips get to dry and brittle it hurts. But I started using this awhile ago and I'm obsessed. 😊😀 it smells so good and it always leaves my lips feeling like heaven!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I always end up with dry lips and this marocco oil Chapstick is so great it works in such a fast time you guys would love it the packaging is the cutest and the price is literally not much I would buy this over and over again
Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
I really like this lip balm. I use it every day because I love how it has sunscreen in it to protect my lips from the sun and wind. It keeps my lips moisturized all day. I only need to reapply when I eat or drink.
Tiffany N.
['Hammond ', ''], WI
Iana T.
 I love this brand, I was so excited to try this lip balm. I thought it would smell like my hair oil. It smelled of sunscreen and was very thin and not moisturizing at all. I was very disappointed I had to return this.
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Samantha A.
I use the oil for my hair? Is this just as good?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Where can I find this?
Sarah s.
I have a spf allergy. Would this be ok for sensitive skin?
Gabriela O.
Is this a runny or thick formula?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I never heard of this line. Where do you get this at? How is the price range?

Sephora