BY MOROCCANOIL

Product Description Moroccan Oil Treatment is an ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without leaving a residue. This treatment has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures. Moroccan Oil revives, hydrates, and most importantly, detangles hair, wigs and hair extensions. see more...

• What's your favorite hair product? I love the Moroccanoil Light T...1 Answers
Tayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I was using this I really liked this product, I am trying to stay away from heat so I don't use this as much anymore, however, it is a good oil treatment it definitely protects your hair from heat and coats it. It has silicones within the product because it is a heat protectant and the smell of it is amazing. I definitely think that if you are straightening your hair on the regular and you have a coarser texture this is something that you should invest in.
Kait R.
Ridley, PA
I don't know what I would do without this product. I have used it daily for years, whether I'm blow drying my hair or letting it air dry. I have a lot of fine hair that tends to get oily by the end of the day. This stuff does not weigh it down or cause it to look oily. It just tames my fizz and gives its a beautiful shine. I actually turned my hair dresser on to it. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Courtney F.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my go-tos for years! One of my hair stylists used this long ago and I've been obsessed with it ever since! The smell is intoxicating and it is unlike any other hair oil I have used. Most leave my hair feeling greesy and I need to go wash it again, but this makes my hair soft and more manageable when I get out of the shower! I'm able to comb through and blow dry easily because of it!
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! My hair tends towards the dry side and if I'm not careful I can end up with loads of frizzy split ends. So I use this oil on the lower half of my hair after every shower, and the effects are fantastic. It's light enough that it doesn't cause my hair to become greasy or heavy, but adds just enough moisture to keep the ends looking sleek and shiny.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off this product smells AMAZING! Also a little goes a long way which is great because this is rather expensive. I am always looking for new products to tame my very frizzy mane and this has been one of the best products I have used. However, because I have very thick hair I do have to use a lot of product to see a big difference and to make it last between washes.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I'm so glad they came out with a formula for people with fine hair. My hair gets greasy so fast I was always afraid of using an oil in it. It has a very clean faint scent. I have the smaller travel size that I've had forever and a little definitely goes a long way! I highly recommend to anyone with fine hair!!
mariah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product, it is expensive so it's not one that I use all the time. I felt like I noticed ends of my hair to be healthier but you only need a small amount to use otherwise your hair gets very greasy. I think that there are other products out there that are less money that probably work the same.
Jennaleah ..
Chester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product but I still felt like it weighed down my hair a bit. I would say if you have more thick hair you wouldn't have any problems but I have straight somewhat fine hair and I felt like it weighed it down some. Love the smell and the way it makes my hair look overall so I would repurchase.
Korinne A.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like the original oil that made me get into hair oils. It smells divine and luxurious, and makes your hair silky while still maintaining curls and texture. Sometimes the oil could come off a little greasier than you might prefer, but it really managed to perfect that beachy vibe.
Mila S.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for over 8 years and continuously receive amazing results! My hair is not as damaged as it once was when I went through an experimental coloring phase, but after bleaching it recently, Moroccanoil has allowed me restore the shine and smooth texture that it once had