Moroccanoil

Moroccanoil Light Oil...
60 Reviews
5 / 5
This is amazing, I have never seen anything like this. Unlike other hair oil products that weigh your hair down, this product does not weigh your hair down. This is a great product for fine hair
5 / 5
Perfect for fine hair. Will hydrate your hair without being too heavy or leaving it greasy. It also smells really good! A little will go a long way.
5 / 5
I’ve always been a fan of Moroccanoil and I love this product! It’s great for travel and being on the go and I love that the cap screws on so you don’t have to worry about any leaking. Love the scent too and it doesn’t make my hair feel heavy! Love it!
5 / 5
tiene una fragancia exquisita😌te deja el cabello sedoso y con un increible brillo , la textura es fina y super light, me encanta se los recomiendo a todos😍
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This oil smells like the classic Moroccanoil scent, argon oil. It’s not too heavy but I find it absorbs better in wet hair and can sometimes be greasy for dry hair. Very hydrating! My hair is quite damaged from bleaching it and this oil helped a lot. I still needed to use a leave in conditioner as well with oil.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have fine dry curly hair, and this oil that I got from Sephora really did seem to help with it. It didn’t weigh my hair down and I liked the way it smelled. Not holy grail but def helpful.
5 / 5
I have been using this for over 5 years now. It doesn’t weight down my hair appearing oily. You can even apply right after washing hair as well.
5 / 5
The light version of this product is a game changer. I have thick wavy hair but found the original could way my hair down and cause my waves to fall. I use this product no matter how I do my hair, wear it naturally or full blowout.
5 / 5
i adore this product. it makes my hair so light and shiny. it works well as a heat protectant and leave in after shower. i use it before any heat including a blowdryer. doesn’t make hair greasy, overall 10/10
5 / 5
My hair is finely textured and needs volume. Other oils can weigh it down, but this one is exactly what it needs. I only use it on my ends and my hair is shinier and healthier. It feels soft and I can easily run my fingers through it. The scent is AMAZING!! I love it!