BY MOROCCANOIL

Delicately fragranced with a honey lavender scent. Paraben-free. see more...

Jacleen G.
Aurora, IL
This is the best deep conditioning treatment on the market. It leaves my hair super soft and the scent is so wonderful. The price point is good because you do get a lot of use out of just one bottle.
Asia T.
Working in the coffee business as a barista, I burn myself a lot. I have dry, uncontrollable, embarrassing skin. I couldn't find any lotions that didn't just dry my hands, legs, arms, and even face out more. I tried this because my grandma recommended it to me and it works miracles. Sometimes I get busy or forget to put it on one day and I swear from the day before it's still on me. Wonderful product.
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
Not a bad hydrating formula but not quite strong enough for my hair. If you have minimal damage it probably would be fine. It just doesn't keep your hair too hydrated for long. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with wiry curly hair.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This makes your skin so soft and smell so good easy to apply inexpensive and the best product you'll ever buy I love this brand and will continue to use it as long as they make it very satisfied with it
Marie S.
I love this product enough to travel to another state that has a Moroccan Oil salon! My hair is too thick for me to do it myself at home with my own products, but salons using this conditioner whip my hair into a beautifully moisturized state!
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Anna H.
Livermore, CA
Love this stuff! Makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated! Smells amazing. I use it daily after the shower. Worth the price! I have dry tan skin from summer and this does a good job at keeping it hydrated.
Samantha M.
If you need a miracle this is the product to purchase! I got due to a lot of color damage over the years that cutting wasn't taking care of! Used this a few times and noticed a huge difference in the strength and quality of your hair!
Brooke M.
The winter temps really dry my skin out. My hands and legs look cracked and wrinkled. This stuff solves that. It is INTENSE moisture! It makes my skin look young and tight again, as it should.
Anna L.
Absolutely Amazing! I have dry and brittle hair and this worked wonders! It is super easy to apply. My skin is combination and works wonderfully! I would definitely purchase again!!!