Add a Photo

By MOROCCANOIL
A rich, creamy treatment, designed to hydrate and repair damaged hair. With continued use, this highly effective mask revitalizes hair, restoring shine and manageability. To use: apply a teaspoon (more for longer hair) in the palm of your hand and distribute thoroughly through tower-dry hair, from scalp to ends. Leave in 5 10 minutes, rinse.
April R.
April R.
French Settlement
June 19, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
Was a little too heavy for my likings. Weighed my hair down and made it greasy quickly. Price was ok not too expensive. I prefer my other hair product that I've used. Packaging is nice, smells good. I'd recommend for thicker coarser hair. Yes to others that don't have hair like mine.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Hull, GA
June 20, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
I have used this product for a while and love how it helps my thick hair feel smoother. I have used this product around twice a month and I purchased it online. It has a tropical sent that is very refreshing. I was satisfied with how it did on my hair!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Chapmanville,WV
June 22, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
This Moraccan Oil Mask is the greatest brand to use.My hair color is medium length, dark brown, and curly.It leaves an amazing scent to my hair and last for days.It also leaves my hair feeling refreshed and so very smooth.I use it atleast twice a month..I am highly satisfied with this product
Kirsti L.
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
June 22, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
I like this product but it's not my favorite. I felt like it didn't work for my hair the way I thought it should. I would still recommend it to a friend.
julie w.
julie w.
Cache, OK
June 20, 2017, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
This stuff is awesome especially helps frizzy uncontrollable hair smooths out and repairs split ends,a little hard to find
Gabryel J.
Gabryel J.
June 20, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
I use this about 2 times a week. My hair is shining smoother than ever and smells amazing. Great price for what you get.
Liz R.
Liz R.
San Tan Valley, AZ
June 20, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
This mask repairs and moisturizes. Noticeably less frizz and shine when used on a regular basis.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
June 27, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Masque 33.8 oz
I love this masque ! It helps out severely damaged hair in a heartbeat. I'm so glad I found this product