BY MOROCCANOIL

A rich, creamy treatment, designed to hydrate and repair damaged hair. With continued use, this highly effective mask revitalizes hair, restoring shine and manageability. To use: apply a teaspoon (more for longer hair) in the palm of your hand and distribute thoroughly through tower-dry hair, from scalp to ends. Leave in 5 10 minutes, rinse. see more...

• What’s your favorite haircare product? Mine is Moroccanoil Intens...1 Answers
Taylor W.
Idaho falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this so much! I have long long hair, but a very dry scalp, and ends. Made my hair so soft, and smooth. Only down side is in weighed my hair down a little bit. One of the better moisturizing masks out there! I would get again!
Elizabeth S.
Athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
So so so nice for colored or dry hair. it use is 1-2 a week and it makes a significant difference on my hair. it is pricey but effective and does not leave my hair looking greasy on heavy. i buy it online or at Ulta and it is really great for frizz-prone hair
Heather F.
This hair mask is one of my favorites as not only does it give my bleached blond, very damaged, dry hair amazing new life but smells so good I would wear it as perfume!
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This masque is a life saver for anyone that has overly processed hair or someone that has put to much bleach on the hair and now it's very fragile. Load your hair up till it's saturated and let it sit on there for a good 45 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water in the beginning and half way through switch to cold water. Cold water will cause the cutie to close locking whatever used of the masque/conditioner inside the hair shift. Leaving your hair healthier, and strong and softer.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is completely diggin' this product.  I personally have some pretty dry, damaged hair.  Moroccan Oil has been a product that always helps give my hair the hydration it definitely needs.  So this masque was everything my hair needed.  It helped hydrate, it helped smooth my hair.  It even helped with some of the breakage I was experiencing.  This product I would definitely recommend to others.  More people need to try this!
Rebeca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work at a salon, and I am constantly changing up my hair look, doing so can cause dryness in my hair, especially when using bleach. The Moroccan Hydrate mask is ideal to use on a weekly bases to deep conditioning my hair and add in the hydration it needs! A little goes a long way, so with the proper amount added into your hair, it won't leave your hair feeling greasy, sticky or heavy! Highly recommend!
April R.
French Settlement
Was a little too heavy for my likings. Weighed my hair down and made it greasy quickly. Price was ok not too expensive. I prefer my other hair product that I've used. Packaging is nice, smells good. I'd recommend for thicker coarser hair. Yes to others that don't have hair like mine.
Jessica W.
Greenfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is so dry so I am always looking for a good hydrating mask. I love this one by Moroccanoil. I love the colors on the package and it is an affordable product. I use this a couple of times a week and it keeps my hair hydrated and smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Olivia O.
Fairhope , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the way these products smell! Very hydrating and repairing without weighing your hair down and feeling heavy. My hair can get very brittle and dry, because I color it often, and this brings my hair back to life every time!
Kaitlyn S.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not believe how great my hair felt after using this product. My hair is strawberry blonde and super curly. I get frizz A LOT especially during the summer months. T helps so much and I would definitely buy it again