BY MOROCCANOIL

A rich, creamy treatment, designed to hydrate and repair damaged hair. With continued use, this highly effective mask revitalizes hair, restoring shine and manageability. To use: apply a teaspoon (more for longer hair) in the palm of your hand and distribute thoroughly through tower-dry hair, from scalp to ends. Leave in 5 10 minutes, rinse. see more...

Amber K.
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
This masque is a life saver for anyone that has overly processed hair or someone that has put to much bleach on the hair and now it's very fragile. Load your hair up till it's saturated and let it sit on there for a good 45 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water in the beginning and half way through switch to cold water. Cold water will cause the cutie to close locking whatever used of the masque/conditioner inside the hair shift. Leaving your hair healthier, and strong and softer.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
I work at a salon, and I am constantly changing up my hair look, doing so can cause dryness in my hair, especially when using bleach. The Moroccan Hydrate mask is ideal to use on a weekly bases to deep conditioning my hair and add in the hydration it needs! A little goes a long way, so with the proper amount added into your hair, it won't leave your hair feeling greasy, sticky or heavy! Highly recommend!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenfield, MA
My hair is so dry so I am always looking for a good hydrating mask. I love this one by Moroccanoil. I love the colors on the package and it is an affordable product. I use this a couple of times a week and it keeps my hair hydrated and smooth. I would definitely recommend.
April R.
April R.
French Settlement
Was a little too heavy for my likings. Weighed my hair down and made it greasy quickly. Price was ok not too expensive. I prefer my other hair product that I've used. Packaging is nice, smells good. I'd recommend for thicker coarser hair. Yes to others that don't have hair like mine.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Fairhope , AL
LOVE the way these products smell! Very hydrating and repairing without weighing your hair down and feeling heavy. My hair can get very brittle and dry, because I color it often, and this brings my hair back to life every time!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Hull, GA
I have used this product for a while and love how it helps my thick hair feel smoother. I have used this product around twice a month and I purchased it online. It has a tropical sent that is very refreshing. I was satisfied with how it did on my hair!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Chapmanville,WV
This Moraccan Oil Mask is the greatest brand to use.My hair color is medium length, dark brown, and curly.It leaves an amazing scent to my hair and last for days.It also leaves my hair feeling refreshed and so very smooth.I use it atleast twice a month..I am highly satisfied with this product
Molly K.
Molly K.
Fillmore
Absolutely love this product. Easily my favorite thing in the whole Moroccanoil line. I leave it on overnight and my hair is amazing. I have dry, over processed damaged hair and this leave it so soft and manageable. Plus it smells like heaven.
Nhiya M.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Stuff smells amazing. It's worth the money for it I promise. I always have to order online because I can never find it anywhere but I love the shine it gives my hair. Highly recommend this for ladies who have bleached or dry hair.
---
---
This is a great source of moisture for dry hair. It greatly reduces my frizz. Putting a shower cap on to hold in the heat from your head also seems to help the ingredients perform their magic. Must have for dry hair!