Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating MaskInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Masks

Treat yourself to a quick, reviving five-minute hair mask. Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask is a high-performance, rich and creamy deep conditioner formulated for medium to thick, dry hair. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and conditions while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.

How-to use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes and rinse thoroughly. No heat required. Use 1–2 times weekly. TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix in a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment when using this hair mask.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Behentrimonium Chloride: An Anti-static And Conditioning Agent.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone. Moihm01

• I have very dry skin .. Would you suggest it for me ? In ...1 Answers
  • Where can i purchase this product, is it worth the price ...3 Answers
  • I'm a crazy person to use this brand and it's very good ?🤔😍1 Answers
Relina L.
Reno, NV
Not a big fan, I did get a bottle of my fab fit box and I was excited to try it. You leave it in for 5mins and then rinse it. It left my hair feeling soft but after my hair being dried it felt like I didn't rinse it out all the way and my hair looked grease from my roots... Idk I'll have to try it again.
Leah P.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Amazing product! My hair is damaged from a ton of bleaching/coloring and I used this mask and it made my hair feel so much more healthy and hydrated. It is pretty expensive and I’m sure there are cheaper options, but I am very happy with this product. Also they don’t test on animals!!
Jessica L.
Macon
This hair mask is awesome! I love this brand! This mask makes my hair feel smooth and soft without weighing it down, it really hydrates my thick and dry hair without making it oily. It keeps it from getting frizzy throughout the day! I would definitely buy again!
Sam M.
This hair mask is awesome! I have used it a lot because it really help rehydrate your hair and it drastically helps with split ends! When I felt like my hair was becoming damaged due to using heat on it I would use this mask and it would save my hair!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I love this mask during the winter. My hair tends to dry out in the fall and winter months and this product always saves it! It feels shiny and soft after every use and strengthens my hair. A little goes a long way and it lasts quite awhile.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I spend a lot of time in the desert and the cold tends to make my hair dry and brittle. After a weekend camping, the Hydrating Mask from Moroccanoil is a life saver. My hair goes from dry and thirsty, to hydrated and smooth.
Johanna S.
This is my holy grail when it comes to hair products! It's the best hair mask out there!

I have long and thick hair color treated with highlights and after so much styling my hair can get dry and damaged BUT if I used this mask once a week or every other week.... OMG! It's like a miracle!
Your hair will thank you soooo much and look amazing!
It makes it feel soft and healthy again, protects from split end and say hello to beautiful shine.

I have try several hair mask and this is my absolute favorite
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
Love this. It smells amazing and actually penetrates through my thick hair and leaves a noticeable difference than when I don’t use it. Hydrating and detangling. I recommend if you have hair that is dry or hard to manage.
April W.
Palmyra, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I ABSOLUTELY adore this product and all of the moroccanoil products, they work ABSOLUTELY amazing and will continue to use because i haven't found another product like it! Great for dry and damaged hair
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I’m a huge fan of argan oil! My hair just can’t take the abuse. I really needed to try and take care of my dry over-colored hair. Using the shampoo combined with the hair mask every few days gave it that healthiness it was craving back. I find it takes much longer for the hair to start splitting now. If you are someone with colour damage or really dry hair, this shiny stuff will be your life saver. The hair mask is a glossy pearly color screaming quality from the first glance. I use it as a little beauty treat once a weak, I have fine hair so I don’t really need to be used more than this. Every weekend I just replace my usual conditioner with the mask and leave it in for at about 5 minutes before rinsing. The feeling afterwards when it dries, especially when you pair it with the oil, is silky smooth hair, it makes my hair feel so much healthier. A real treat.
Alicia C.
Fontana, CA
Will this product help with my oily face and keep my face clear ?
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Where can I find this product?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Love morrocan oil so I’m curious to try. Is it worth the price?
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How is this Moroccan oil hydrating mask! Does it make you hair greasy? Does it make your hair soft? How does it smell?
gab F.
Where can i purchase this product, is it worth the price and does it actually work as described? Don't want to purchase this for nothing!

Kohl's