Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating MaskInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MOROCCANOIL

Treat yourself to a quick, reviving five-minute hair mask. Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask is a high-performance, rich and creamy deep conditioner formulated for medium to thick, dry hair. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and conditions while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.

How-to use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes and rinse thoroughly. No heat required. Use 1–2 times weekly. TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix in a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment when using this hair mask.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Behentrimonium Chloride: An Anti-static And Conditioning Agent.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone. Moihm01

Johanna S.
This is my holy grail when it comes to hair products! It's the best hair mask out there!

I have long and thick hair color treated with highlights and after so much styling my hair can get dry and damaged BUT if I used this mask once a week or every other week.... OMG! It's like a miracle!
Your hair will thank you soooo much and look amazing!
It makes it feel soft and healthy again, protects from split end and say hello to beautiful shine.

I have try several hair mask and this is my absolute favorite
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I’m a huge fan of argan oil! My hair just can’t take the abuse. I really needed to try and take care of my dry over-colored hair. Using the shampoo combined with the hair mask every few days gave it that healthiness it was craving back. I find it takes much longer for the hair to start splitting now. If you are someone with colour damage or really dry hair, this shiny stuff will be your life saver. The hair mask is a glossy pearly color screaming quality from the first glance. I use it as a little beauty treat once a weak, I have fine hair so I don’t really need to be used more than this. Every weekend I just replace my usual conditioner with the mask and leave it in for at about 5 minutes before rinsing. The feeling afterwards when it dries, especially when you pair it with the oil, is silky smooth hair, it makes my hair feel so much healthier. A real treat.
Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
I used to have straight up Barbie doll hair from the age of 19-22.. I would bleach it every other month and use hot styling tools on a daily basis. It was ridiculous! It was so bad, it had gotten to a point where I would not let my boyfriend, friends, or anyone for that matter touch my hair! Ever!! It was fried to the absolute max! But somehow I didn’t care bc it was the trend and what you saw on almost every girl at the time.
A few years later however, that all changed. Everyone was dying their hair darker and going for the more silky, luscious look. I needed to hop on that band wagon fast!
What sucked though was that even though my hair was no longer blonde it still felt like hay. What really saved my hair was this product!!
My hair has gone through serious hell before this mask and now you would never tell.
I use this every time I wash my hair, after shampooing. I take a small scoop to cover my ends, put a shower cap on and leave it in for 5-10 mins while I scrub my body, shave, etc etc... ABSOLUTE BEST HAIR MASK EVER!
Lauren M.
I thoroughly enjoy this product for deep leave in conditioning treatments a few times a month. It is extremely hydrating but does not make me greasy or oily (trust me, that is something a struggle with daily!). I'll leave this product in for about an hour, then wash it out and use a clarifying shampoo very lightly just to get everything washed out. The smell lasts days in your hair, which I love! It really leaves your hair silky, shiny, smooth, even volumized. I can't use this as much when I use their volumizing shampoos/conditioners, however, I think the ingredients just overload my hair. I love pairing this with my Verb Hydrating line. You can definitely take this to the scalp or just leave on the ends, I've been very pleased with both ways. I believe they have small squeeze tubes of these hair masks if you want to try it out before going head first into a big tub as well so definitely try that out. I will definitely repurchase, especially for the winter!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I'm a huge fan of hair masks and I use hair and face masks weekly (or twice weekly during the winter). I let this mask sit while I was my body, face and shave then rinse it out and you can super easily run your fingers through my curly sometimes knotted hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking great until my next wash.
Stephanie R.
Concord, NC
Awesome hydrating mask you can ever buy! It really brings your hair back to life. I have super dry and color treated hair and this helps hydrate my hair every time I use it. This is a great addition if your a blonde or have highlights! Even if your hair just needs a pick me up I would highly recommend this product.
Vanessa B.
Leawood, KS
I absolutely love the smell of this hair mask! It leaves my hair so soft after applying it and even after drying it I can totally smell the fragrance. However, I do have to say it doesn’t leave my hair as hydrated as other masks I have used. That is the only reason why I’m not giving it a complete 5 stars.
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
It’s a little pricey for ounces, but you get what you pay for. Works wonders on my hair. Helps with dryness, brittleness, and eliminates that coarse staticky feeling. After using my hair has a lush and smooth feel when running fingers through. Hair also looks better because it doesn’t appear dried out after using mask. What I really like about Moroccanoil products in general (there’s also a liquid leave-in oil) is that when using proper amount for hair (sometimes I grow hair long or cut short) it never leaves my hair looking or feeling oily, plus I can go a couple days without washing and it maintains a moisturized and non-staticky look.
Chelsea F.
I love this hair mask more than any other one that I have tried. I have color treated hair (blonde) and it tends to get a little dry on the ends. This product keeps my hair smooth and light. It never weighs it down and the scent is wonderful, light, and long lasting. I use this product every other day, which is how often I wash my hair.
Kaylee M.
This is my go to mask when I do a lot of color changes in my hair. I have used it several times. Aside from the amazing smell it really restores you hair and adds in the hydration that hair color/bleach take out. It’s the best hair mask I have used my entire career as a hairstylist.
Alicia C.
Fontana, CA
Will this product help with my oily face and keep my face clear ?
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Where can I find this product?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Love morrocan oil so I’m curious to try. Is it worth the price?
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How is this Moroccan oil hydrating mask! Does it make you hair greasy? Does it make your hair soft? How does it smell?
gab F.
Where can i purchase this product, is it worth the price and does it actually work as described? Don't want to purchase this for nothing!

Kohl's