BY MOROCCANOIL #4 in Hair Masks

Treat yourself to a quick, reviving five-minute hair mask. Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask is a high-performance, rich and creamy deep conditioner formulated for medium to thick, dry hair. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and conditions while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.

How-to use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes and rinse thoroughly. No heat required. Use 1–2 times weekly. TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix in a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment when using this hair mask.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Behentrimonium Chloride: An Anti-static And Conditioning Agent.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone. Moihm01

Buy on Morocca...
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love Moroccan oil products. I really do. A sephora employee told me once that she was going to beauty school and they taught her that this stuff (the oil specifically) actually dries your hair out more than anything so you have to keep using it but honestly my hair was already dry. It couldn't be drier and ive never noticed anything but good things from the brand. I've owned brushes, their flat iron, body oils and lotions and scrubs, conditioners, shampoos and this mask. All fantastic.
This mask was a little underwhelming though. It was a great conditioner and it moisturized a tad more than a normal conditioner but knowing how great their fleur de rose conditioner is for my hair i don't think, compared to that, that these are too different. I was expecting a drastic moisture surge but it didn't give me any more moisture than the conditioner even when used over night. And thats why I'm giving it 4 stars.
It is very moisturizing and helps keep my hair soft, smooth and shiny and over time makes it healthy all while not weighing it down but honestly I don't think I'd repurchase because it's not a holy grail product for me. Their normal conditioner is and if that didn't exist i would probably love this but it does and its cheaper per ounce and per bottle so I will definitely keep using that and looking for the ultimate moisture bomb in high end hair masks.
Right now I'm loving living proof restore. Its been a game changer. If youve used that you probably will be underwhelmed by this as well.
Overall I do recommend it for those who don't have extremely dry or damaged hair or those with fine hair. It's great for normal hair that doesn't have many special needs.
Its pretty available and easy to find at high end beauty retailers like macys, sephora and salons who carry the line. Anythinh outside of those places aren't authorized dealers of any salon products so they are most likely fakes or expired if they're real so keep that in mind when purchasing.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I’m a huge fan of argan oil! My hair just can’t take the abuse. I really needed to try and take care of my dry over-colored hair. Using the shampoo combined with the hair mask every few days gave it that healthiness it was craving back. I find it takes much longer for the hair to start splitting now. If you are someone with colour damage or really dry hair, this shiny stuff will be your life saver. The hair mask is a glossy pearly color screaming quality from the first glance. I use it as a little beauty treat once a weak, I have fine hair so I don’t really need to be used more than this. Every weekend I just replace my usual conditioner with the mask and leave it in for at about 5 minutes before rinsing. The feeling afterwards when it dries, especially when you pair it with the oil, is silky smooth hair, it makes my hair feel so much healthier. A real treat.
Mary Jane B.
I used to have straight up Barbie doll hair from the age of 19-22.. I would bleach it every other month and use hot styling tools on a daily basis. It was ridiculous! It was so bad, it had gotten to a point where I would not let my boyfriend, friends, or anyone for that matter touch my hair! Ever!! It was fried to the absolute max! But somehow I didn’t care bc it was the trend and what you saw on almost every girl at the time.
A few years later however, that all changed. Everyone was dying their hair darker and going for the more silky, luscious look. I needed to hop on that band wagon fast!
What sucked though was that even though my hair was no longer blonde it still felt like hay. What really saved my hair was this product!!
My hair has gone through serious hell before this mask and now you would never tell.
I use this every time I wash my hair, after shampooing. I take a small scoop to cover my ends, put a shower cap on and leave it in for 5-10 mins while I scrub my body, shave, etc etc... ABSOLUTE BEST HAIR MASK EVER!
Makeup_by_luv K.
PHILADELPHIA
Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask And just like the name of the product it is a very hydrating intense hair mask. What I really love about this brand is not only the great quality, the alluring smell that lingers even after you towel dry /blow dry your hair! If you are in need of a REAL hair repair give it a go!
Cayce H.
Louisville , KY
I'm a huge fan of hair masks and I use hair and face masks weekly (or twice weekly during the winter). I let this mask sit while I was my body, face and shave then rinse it out and you can super easily run your fingers through my curly sometimes knotted hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking great until my next wash.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
Awesome hydrating mask you can ever buy! It really brings your hair back to life. I have super dry and color treated hair and this helps hydrate my hair every time I use it. This is a great addition if your a blonde or have highlights! Even if your hair just needs a pick me up I would highly recommend this product.
Vanessa B.
Leawood, KS
I absolutely love the smell of this hair mask! It leaves my hair so soft after applying it and even after drying it I can totally smell the fragrance. However, I do have to say it doesn’t leave my hair as hydrated as other masks I have used. That is the only reason why I’m not giving it a complete 5 stars.
Chelsea F.
I love this hair mask more than any other one that I have tried. I have color treated hair (blonde) and it tends to get a little dry on the ends. This product keeps my hair smooth and light. It never weighs it down and the scent is wonderful, light, and long lasting. I use this product every other day, which is how often I wash my hair.
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
This product is awesome, has so many characteristics, it’s great for hydrating your hair, smells amazing, is smooth, leaved your hair really silk and shiny, it exactly what you expected, I’m very satisfied with the products of this line Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask
Kaylee M.
This is my go to mask when I do a lot of color changes in my hair. I have used it several times. Aside from the amazing smell it really restores you hair and adds in the hydration that hair color/bleach take out. It’s the best hair mask I have used my entire career as a hairstylist.
Alicia C.
Fontana, CA
Will this product help with my oily face and keep my face clear ?
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Where can I find this product?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Love morrocan oil so I’m curious to try. Is it worth the price?
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How is this Moroccan oil hydrating mask! Does it make you hair greasy? Does it make your hair soft? How does it smell?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Does this work well at adding moisture to curly hair?