Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating MaskInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MOROCCANOIL #3 in Hair Masks

Treat yourself to a quick, reviving five-minute hair mask. Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask is a high-performance, rich and creamy deep conditioner formulated for medium to thick, dry hair. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and conditions while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.

How-to use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes and rinse thoroughly. No heat required. Use 1–2 times weekly. TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix in a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment when using this hair mask.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Behentrimonium Chloride: An Anti-static And Conditioning Agent.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone. Moihm01

• Where can i purchase this product, is it worth the price ...3 Answers
  • I'm a crazy person to use this brand and it's very good ?🤔😍1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? How messy is it?2 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Relina L.
Reno, NV
Not a big fan, I did get a bottle of my fab fit box and I was excited to try it. You leave it in for 5mins and then rinse it. It left my hair feeling soft but after my hair being dried it felt like I didn't rinse it out all the way and my hair looked grease from my roots... Idk I'll have to try it again.
Paris L.
Orange, TX
I love treating myself and what better way than to give your hair a deep mask. I use this Moroccanoil hair mask once or twice a week and I look forward to it. This mask smells amazing and leave my hair silky smooth, healthy and shiny. I highly recommend you give this a shot.
Holly W.
Toronto
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am obsessed with this mask, it gives such an extra boost of hydration to my hair when I really need it, I love doing this about once every two weeks to really give my hair that extra conditioning that it needs. Love the packaging to you I’ve always been a fan of their packaging!
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
LOVE the way this smells, love how it feels. I'll often put it in when I get in the shower - do all my business and then rinse and follow with a volumizing shampoo. My hair is good to go for a few days after this and is super soft and shiny. Definitely a repurchase!
Chelsi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff smells so good and makes my hair feel so soft after I use it! This is the second one that I've bought and I will continue to keep purchasing, morrocanoil is one of my favorite haircare brands I have never tried anything of theirs that I didn't truly love.
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this stuff. I recently finished a tub of this, and my hair was so moisturized. I use an amazing protein treatment which really strengthens my hair, but it can be a bit drying. Adding this to the mix just made my hair beautiful. It’s also grown a lot.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE all Moroccan oil products! Definitely was not disappointed when I tried this out! I went through the process of going from dark hair to very light, this mask helped bring my hair back to a healthy state! Also smells really good!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
this is a great hydrating mask it is pricey but i keep buying it. My hair is dry and damaged from coloring it. My hair is very long but I still dont need a ton of this to make a difference so I can stretch this to last a while. it smells very good too. I think most people would like this mask.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I spend a lot of time in the desert and the cold tends to make my hair dry and brittle. After a weekend camping, the Hydrating Mask from Moroccanoil is a life saver. My hair goes from dry and thirsty, to hydrated and smooth.
Johanna S.
This is my holy grail when it comes to hair products! It's the best hair mask out there!

I have long and thick hair color treated with highlights and after so much styling my hair can get dry and damaged BUT if I used this mask once a week or every other week.... OMG! It's like a miracle!
Your hair will thank you soooo much and look amazing!
It makes it feel soft and healthy again, protects from split end and say hello to beautiful shine.

I have try several hair mask and this is my absolute favorite
Alicia C.
Fontana, CA
Will this product help with my oily face and keep my face clear ?
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Where can I find this product?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Love morrocan oil so I’m curious to try. Is it worth the price?
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How is this Moroccan oil hydrating mask! Does it make you hair greasy? Does it make your hair soft? How does it smell?
gab F.
Where can i purchase this product, is it worth the price and does it actually work as described? Don't want to purchase this for nothing!