3 colors available

BY MOROCCANOIL

A unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types Products use Argan Oil from south west morocco, argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair see more...

• Is there a store that sells them cheaper than the salon?1 Answers
  • I have oily roots, but dry ends. Has anyone experienced this making...1 Answers
  • I always wanted to try something that leaves your skin hydrated so ...1 Answers
Alyjah D.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
I recently went from having dark red hair to being white blonde, and while the process can be very damaging, my hair kept its integrity from using this product! Right after lightening my hair, I came home from the salon and used this mask, and my hair felt as soft as ever. I would recommend this product to anyone who is using any chemicals in their hair, as well as anyone with dry hair who is looking to restore their softness and shine!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my ALL TIME favorite mask EVER!!! It is so worth every penny. I went through a stage of dying my hair jet black with artifical box dyes (avoid all box dyes!!) then decided to go bleach blonde. I had to cut off 6 inches of fried ends. My hair was straw and so damaged. This stuff was my saving grace! Now that my hair is all healthy again, I still use this once a week or twice a month for extra maintenance.
monica D.
monica D.
Best hydrating mask!!
As all the reviews before this one had stated, this mask leaves the hair with a well nourish and smooth to touch hair. It is pricey, however, it is worth it because it transforms hair into a beautiful mane of silk! My tip to use it is do it every week and spend at least half an hour with it and after the hair is responding to the treatment, apply the mask every other week. Great product! !
Nea A.
Nea A.
Bowie, MD
Having very curly and dry hair this mask is the best that I've ever tried. From years of using countless masks from different companies this one is the best because it doesn't weigh the hair down. It conditions your hair and leaves it really smooth. A little pricey but it is definitely worth it. I try to use it at least once a week.
Arantza Z.
Arantza Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a really lovely scent but it didn´t work for me . It did not work at all for my thick brown hair, but maybe it was just my type of hair. It was the first time I used it and would not buy it again. I bought it at a hair salon , but I´m sure there are other masks that work way better.
Stephanie v.
Stephanie v.
Brookhaven, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! It has done wonders for my new ombré hair color in keeping it from getting too dry. I've never used a mask before but this is so easy and only takes 5 minutes once a week. I clean my shower with my daily cleaner spray while I'm waiting for my hair to take in the moisture.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Naperville, IL
I have long wavy, dry, and damaged hair, this is my holy grail conditioner!!!! I only wash my hair a couple of times a week so I use this every time. It is amazing! Makes my hair feel so silky and smooth without weighing it down. The smell is absolutely divine! Worth every penny!
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Wilmington, Nc
Purchased this when my stylist said it would do wonders, but I don't think Ill get it again. Although it did make my hair softer for a little while there are a lot of other cheaper alternatives you can find at the drug store that will do the exact same thing.
Cece M.
Cece M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my holy grail curly hair products. Really helps to lock in moisture and the smell isn't overwhelming. The price tag isn't bad compared to the amount you get and its value. A little goes along way with this product even for my really thick hair.
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Niles, IL
Absolutely love!!! It leaves my hair super soft and it controls frizz. It also doesn't lose volume when I use it. Some other hair masks have had that effect on me. I am a platinum blonde so I definitely need the hydration I use it once a week
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Fontana, CA
Will this product help with my oily face and keep my face clear ?
Heather H.
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
Where can I find this product?
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
If I can't find the Weightless one, would the normal one (brown lid) work for my thin dry hair?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Is there a store that sells them cheaper than the salon?
I always wanted to try something that leaves your skin hydrated so what about this product?