Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 ml uploaded by Aliesha A.Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 ml uploaded by Anne E.

BY MOROCCANOIL #5 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A high-performance, argan oil-rich mask that hydrates and conditions dry hair to improve texture, elasticity, shine, and manageability. Key Benefits: - Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and high-performance ingredients to increase shine and improve hair's texture and elasticity - Deeply nourishes and replenishes moisture - For medium to thick dry hair If you want to know more… Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask provides immediate hydration, thanks to nourishing, high-performance ingredients, including antioxidant-rich argan oil, linseed extract (derived from flaxseed), and moisture-attracting glycerin. This rich and creamy formula conditions deeply, helping to improve hair's texture, elasticity, and manageability, while boosting shine. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates see more...

Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair, and as such, damage it everyday with mouses and gels etc... I was looking for something to give some life and shine back in my hair, but, I dont think I found it in the mask. I might have used too much, but, it made my hair very heavy and a little greasy. I might have to revisit it again in the future.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have dry hair naturally and I like to do a lot of curling and straightening and this stuff saves my hair. I am so happy I ordered it. I will definitely be buying more once I run out. You have to try it to understand how great it works. I highly recommend.
Mariah N.
Love this stuff! I have really course, frizzy, dry hair and this works wonders. I love the smell of it and how soft it makes my hair. Price isn’t too ridiculous. This is definitely at the top of the list for hair products that I use. I will be buying this again.
Morgan S.
Clinton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this makes my hair feel so soft after using. Oh and let’s not forget about how great it makes the hair smell. I got it from the hair salon I go to but it can be purchased at Walgreens too! Good to use after straightening hair.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this a few times and it worked pretty well. It took care of the frizz and dryness in the hair and gave the hair a nice shine. Can't really comment on too much more than that cause I haven't used to for long periods of time yet
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product after I dyed my hair at home and my hair still looked pretty healthy the next day and ended up not looking so dead. Don’t know why I haven’t used it again, it made my hair look so healthy
Angie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works for my dry hair. I’ve been bleaching my hair for three years and over the time my hair is becoming very dry and dull. Lately this stuff is really working for my it hydrating my hair more.
Jessica H.
HOUSTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff leave my hair soft and silky. I recently dyed my hair and the dye left it feeling harsh at the ends but this treatment leaves my hair feeling so soft and it even looks healthy after I use it!
Heaven R.
Turlock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. It made my hair go from dead to repaired and I was so happy with how my hair felt. It felt soft and looked shiny! It's not too pricy and it's totally worth it! Make your purchase
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are great! They smell amazing and work wonderfully on my thick textured hair. They are super expensive, so I don’t use them everyday but I use them for my deep conditioning routine.
Rachel C.
Sarasota, FL
How is this Moroccan oil hydrating mask! Does it make you hair greasy? Does it make your hair soft? How does it smell?
Marzena M.
How well does the Moroccanoil Hydrating Mask work?. How does your hair feel after the treatment?
Shaik S.
Will it work for damaged hair
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
I have thick, curly, colored hair. Is this product going to deep conditioning hair without damaging my color and will this help repair my split ends?
Támara A.
Is there for all hair types or only one type of mask?