Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL

Is this a good mask for tangled dry hair?
How often are you supposed to use this product and does it work with thick hair?
DooEs this product work for curly hair ?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL!
Daria B.
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Daria B.
very rich and moisturizing. used this at least 1x every 2 weeks. Super good for curly hair and defines the curls. Smells Amazing too. Personally love when masks are thick and smell good. Much recommend [product:moroccanoil-restorative-hair-mask-for-weakened-and-damaged-hair-500ml/169oz]
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Nina G.
Purchased at: Moroccanoil
This product rejuvenates and brightens my hair from top to bottom! It’s super hydrating, silky and lightweight- just the enough amount to keep your natural wavy finish for the day. Super simple- definitely a game changer 💘
Kathryn C.
Smithtown, NY
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Kathryn C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love everything about this mask. It is a very effective conditioning treatment for long highlighted hair. It moisturizes from the root to the tip without weighing down hair. The scent is amazing - a la the wonderful Moroccanoil standard smell. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL worth every penny.
Destiny S.
Hastings, MN
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Destiny S.
LITERALLY LOVE ANYTHING MOROCCAN OIL!!!!! This mask is one of the best masks I’ve used (besides Olaplex) and it seriously SAVED my hair!! I used this so much when I went back to blonde from a terrible haircut and dry brown hair. Brought so much life to my blonde hair while keeping it healthy as I went back to blonde.
Naomi L.
I love the smell! this makes my hair so soft I love it!! its expensive but its worth it to me. really nice product!
Hawraa A.
Katy, TX
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Hawraa A.
My mom had been using this product as long as I remembered and she was the one who encouraged me to try it out.. I never in my life was so thankful cuz it helped A LOT with my dry split ends and would sure buy this again!!
Quiriant O.
Kissimmee , FL
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Quiriant O.
This hydrating mask is amazing. Is exactly enough for someone like me with thick hair, it leaves your hair shining and supper silky. I used one time a week for 20 minutes. I recommend it 😍
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is in my top few faves when it comes to higher end hair masks! It smells wonderful and my hair is always bouncing and shiny after each use!
ThrowLike A.
Philadelphia, PA
Thus is incredible for frizzled hair. It adds moisture and styles the hair too. I recommend the product.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair treatment. The smell is phenomenal. Leaves my hair shiny, soft, and super smooth every time.

245 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...