Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL

Is this super moisturizing?
Did you try this product?
What is the best mask for bleached hair?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL!
Lilian  F.
Montclair, CA
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Lilian  F.
I loved the results from the hydrating mask. It smells amazing. It left my hair full of shine and hydrated, and my hair looked so healthy and soft. I love products with Moroccan oil in haircare, very good results. I’d say this mask is pretty much a miracle mask for those with parched, bleached, over styled and overly dry hair Can’t rave about it enough…a high-performance, rich and creamy deep conditioner formulated for medium to thick, dry hair. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and conditions while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL
Caroline G.
Tampa, FL
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Caroline G.
With my colored/ bleached hair I am alwayssss on the look out for treatments & masks that add hydration & soften my hair. I was a little hesitant to try this at first because I always get afraid with argan oil that I’ll get a brassy tint - but I was 100% wrong. I love this product- it has added so much moisture and has made my hair sooooo much softer. It also has a nice smell! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Emiliya M.
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Emiliya M.
This mask leaves my hair moisturized and so soft. I LOVE the smell, which is not over powering. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL
Daria B.
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Daria B.
very rich and moisturizing. used this at least 1x every 2 weeks. Super good for curly hair and defines the curls. Smells Amazing too. Personally love when masks are thick and smell good. Much recommend [product:moroccanoil-restorative-hair-mask-for-weakened-and-damaged-hair-500ml/169oz]
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite hair treatments! My ends have been so dry but after one use my hair looks and feels soft and shine. Highly recommend
Ludmila  L.
Clackamas, OR
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Ludmila  L.
I got the $7 trial size to test out the product and i’m kind of glad I did. The name (“intense hydrating mask”) implies that the hydration the mask implies is drastic, but honestly it was kind of average. There are definitely better products out there, but not horrible Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce
Nina G.
Suffern, NY
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Nina G.
Purchased at: Moroccanoil
This product rejuvenates and brightens my hair from top to bottom! It’s super hydrating, silky and lightweight- just the enough amount to keep your natural wavy finish for the day. Super simple- definitely a game changer 💘
Eva L.
Surprise, AZ
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg!!! Make up is important to me and so is skin care but my hair is literally my second best friend I’ve had a long healthy hair for the past four years because I have been taking serious measures about making sure that I’m making the right decisions when choosing hair products just like your face your hair needs to be attended to, it’s a commitment that you need to make if you want any results you have to put in the work and take care of your hair self-care and self-love is very important and they should be our number one priorityMoroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask 16.9 oz 500 ml
Kathryn S.
Smithtown, NY
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Kathryn S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love everything about this mask. It is a very effective conditioning treatment for long highlighted hair. It moisturizes from the root to the tip without weighing down hair. The scent is amazing - a la the wonderful Moroccanoil standard smell. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL worth every penny.
Chiara D.
Miami Beach, FL
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 250mL uploaded by Chiara D.
high-performance, argan-oil-rich mask formulated for medium to thick dry hair that improves hydration, texture, elasticity, shine, and manageability. Excellent mask. Softness and shine for dry, over processed hair! Tried a new, trendy one (that smelled really bad, by the way!) and was not impressed at all! Went back to the one I knew would work and smelled good too!

261 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ciobanu A.
il y a 6 mois
mirella A. il y a 2 mois
Ottimo prodotto
Leia F.
Karangi, NSW
il y a 7 mois
Melissa K. il y a 7 mois
They are very good products but personally they weigh my hair down a lot.
Elisabeth W.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Camila Z. il y a 7 mois
Yees, is a mask It is versatile, so if it can help you because it provides hydration and curly hair needs more hydration due to the type of hair bond (structure), you can also try with kerastase (curl manifesto)