BY MOROCCANOIL

For medium to thick dry hair. High performance. Conditions dryness to improve texture. Argan oil rich treatment. see more...

• Does this mask make your hair feel super heavy? Kind of like a cond...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Love this hair mask! I use it in the summer when my hair is damaged from the extra heat! It's hydrating without being too heavy. Only use it once a week, maybe once every two weeks if your hair is fine. You can purchase Moroccan oil products through salons only. There are also mini sizes for travel!
Reilly A.
Reilly A.
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD I COULD USE IT ALL DAY. LITERALLY THOUGH IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM AND KEEPS MT SKIN SO SOFT IT FEELS LIKE A BABYS BUTT. CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. LOVE IT SOO MUCH. WORDS CANT DESCRIVE
Anna M.
Anna M.
Works great, love the smell! Notice a difference with consistent use a few times every month! Always buy it at my local beauty store for pretty darn cheap too!
Katie R.
Katie R.
LOVE THIS STUFF! Smells amazing just like all morrocanoil products! Isn't heavy on the hair at all! Seems a little pricey but so worth it!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Jeffersonville, IN
Since the first time of using Moroccan or argan oil in my hair I have not been able to go without it since it really does make a huge difference in the health of my hair prevents it from falling out so much and also prevent breakage my hair seems to be much healthier since adding this to my hair care regimen I really like this entire line of hair products and especially enjoy this deep conditioning mask. I use it once a week usually at the end of the week I will apply it to my hair after shampooing and I will leave it on my hair for the entire shower usually between 10 and 15 minutes right before I get out I will rinse the mask out of my hair and let my hair air dry. And it really does restore the moisture shine and health to my hair and I use it every single week now. I can really tell a difference since using it
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
When it says intense hydrate it really means it. My skin and hair are super dry, but this product helps me feel fresh and hydrated right after I use it, also the hydration lasts a long time which is key when you have dry skin. It's super gentle and does not clog your pores. Highly recommend if you have dry skin.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
This is great for my clients with super thick, dry hair. It's truly does amazing things to damaged, dry hair. It's a little too heavy for clients with finer hair. Just make sure you're using it for hydration and not damage! If moisture is what you're looking for this is your product!!
Stirling S.
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
This hydrating Mask is just what u need after a day of sun! It helps your skin feel and get better from the damage and healthier. I love the beach and this is an after must have. So affordable and so easy to use. If you are a beach lover, you will love this one!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
I wanted to love this product so much, but I just couldn't. It was too heavy for my hair and it seemed to take forever for my hair to recoup. I use their oil just about daily, but this product was just too moisturizing for my hair needs which is a rare find.
aicha d.
aicha d.
Corona NY
I love this mask it is amazing I always has my face wit the natural glow and I had my whole family try it and they love it so use this product everyday before I go to bed and I wake up to a very smooth and soft skin its amazing I highly suggest you buy it
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Does this mask make your hair feel super heavy? Kind of like a conditioner you feel like you didn't wash completely out? Or is it more light feeling?