BY MOROCCANOIL

For natural curls and waves that look shiny, shapely and beautifully refreshed, Moroccanoil® Intense Curl Cream is a leave-in conditioner that moisturizes and fights stubborn frizz without stickiness. Infused with nourishing argan oil and vitamins to keep wavy and curly hair looking hydrated and touchably soft all day.

How To Use:

Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccanoil® Intense Curl Cream throughout damp or dry strands. Style as usual, or let hair dry naturally. TIP: If desired, gently work into dry hair throughout the day to refresh curls and control frizz.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Polyquaternium-7: An anti-static agent.
Tocopheryl Acetate: A form of Vitamin E.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, ISOEUGENOL, LINALOOL. MOICC01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Morocca...
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have curly hair and am so particular on the product I use. That being said, I LOVE this brand. A little on the pricey side but worth it for how my hair turns out. And it smells so good. A little goes a long way.
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Ho.lee.crap. this stuff is the real deal! It creates lovely defined curls while leaving your hair super soft. I use on soaking wet hair immediately after my shower. Pair it with Moroccan oil treatment as a leave in after washing (twice a week) and conditioning (daily). I air dry, but can also plop or use my diffuser on the low setting. Worth the splurge.
Nita S.
Boerne
I tried this curl cream in a wash-n-go for my fine, high density 3B curls. Overall, this styler is really creamy and smells divine! I applied it on wet hair and it spread smoothly and evenly throughout, so I had high hopes. But upon air drying, my curls weren't as moistured and defined as I would've liked them to be. This styler was pretty pricey and didn't quite do the trick, so I think I'll be sticking to other less cost intensive stylers for now!
Adelaide S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Absolutely looooove this stuff it’s INCREDIBLE. I have very fine hair and crappy curls and this stuff is incredible my hair isn’t gross and greasy at all. Highly recommended I’ve been using this stuff for years and have always been pleased even with he’s application
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product ! Pretty much all the products from this brand. I tried so many expensive brand before but nothing like this one.
My hair shines and has nice curls, it controls and leaves my hair really soft.
I would definitely recommend this product !!!
Steffi t.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
This is excellent for afro carribean, mixed and curly hair types too, when hair is in its natural state. Not tried it on straightened hair as yet. ,Very rich product so a little goes a very long way. My very curly 3b-4a hair texture love, love, loves it! This is now my holy grail so I will be stock piling this product from now on, will try to leave some for you all to buy :)
Kristian S.
Yonkers, NY
My new favorite product. For up to four days my curls get more defined when using this cream. My curls look alive and hydrated which has been hard for me to achieve lately. Also isn’t heavy. I mix it with a little water
Alexandria S.
Somerville, MA
I have wavy hair, but this does not stop me from LOVING this cream. A little bit goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price. I apply after I shower to wet hair and it helps keep my waves in tact and not frizzy.
Carolina A.
Bound brook, NJ
Leaves my dry hair soft, smooth and full of body.
Firstly, I choose products that are free of harmful chemicals and cruelty free, and I am a huge fan of Moroccan Oil products. My hair was very dry from ...
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS!!! I love all the Moroccan oil products, from shampoo, conditioner, and curl cream. All of it smells so good, the price is good. Makes my hair curl really good and smell good!
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
Is this brand better than the Ogx Moroccan curl cream? I feel like the one I have is a tad heavy on my hair
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Do you use this along with gel, mousse, etc? Does it hold enough to prevent frizz for the day!
julie c.
Does this leave your hair cruncy or greasy looking?
Rebecca C.
Where can I find this product at
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
Where can I find this product?