BY MOROCCANOIL #62 in Hair Cream

For natural curls and waves that look shiny, shapely and beautifully refreshed, Moroccanoil® Intense Curl Cream is a leave-in conditioner that moisturizes and fights stubborn frizz without stickiness. Infused with nourishing argan oil and vitamins to keep wavy and curly hair looking hydrated and touchably soft all day.

How To Use:

Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccanoil® Intense Curl Cream throughout damp or dry strands. Style as usual, or let hair dry naturally. TIP: If desired, gently work into dry hair throughout the day to refresh curls and control frizz.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Polyquaternium-7: An anti-static agent.
Tocopheryl Acetate: A form of Vitamin E.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, ISOEUGENOL, LINALOOL. MOICC01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Morocca...
Nita S.
Boerne
I tried this curl cream in a wash-n-go for my fine, high density 3B curls. Overall, this styler is really creamy and smells divine! I applied it on wet hair and it spread smoothly and evenly throughout, so I had high hopes. But upon air drying, my curls weren't as moistured and defined as I would've liked them to be. This styler was pretty pricey and didn't quite do the trick, so I think I'll be sticking to other less cost intensive stylers for now!
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Ho.lee.crap. this stuff is the real deal! It creates lovely defined curls while leaving your hair super soft. I use on soaking wet hair immediately after my shower. Pair it with Moroccan oil treatment as a leave in after washing (twice a week) and conditioning (daily). I air dry, but can also plop or use my diffuser on the low setting. Worth the splurge.
Alexis L.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product for combating my frizz, since I have 3B curly hair it rents to get big and sometimes my curls can get lost. I love this product and the smell of it my only complaint is I can’t always depend on it ... sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t... I haven’t yet found the perfect cocktail for this product
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product ! Pretty much all the products from this brand. I tried so many expensive brand before but nothing like this one.
My hair shines and has nice curls, it controls and leaves my hair really soft.
I would definitely recommend this product !!!
Shifra S.
Bala Cynwyd , PA
I swear by this cream. I have extremely curly hair and have been using this for almost 10 years. All you need is a little dab (trust me, and I have a tone of hair) and it makes your hair soft, no frizz, and beautiful curls (I do use a drop of mousse as well just for an extra hold). This product may be a bit pricey but it is well worth it...and it lasts a long time since you need so little of it each use.
Nancy H.
Houston
I have wavy/curly hair and this definitely gave me a more curly finish look. I have thick brown hair and this worked amazingly for my thick hair. I just ran out of my bottle and I will have to repurchase it and did I mention how I LOVE the scent. Every time I have it on I feel as if I'm wearing a strong nice perfume because I smell it all day on my long hair.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I have color treated straight/wavy hair and this stuff is gold! Its a creamy formula that gives just enough moisture without being too greasy! I found that the regular hair oil was too heavy for my hair and this stuff is light fluffy soft and amazing for blowouts and styling. It is a little pricey but it does last you a long time!
Jaydah S.
Miami
This cream is slightly thick, so i was a little nervous about it weighing down my curls. Boy was i wrong! I love this product so much! When i use it my curls look super moisturized and defined. It’s a bit pricey but totally worth it. I have such good hair days when i use this product. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or wavy hair!
Madalyn B.
Great hair mousse for curly girls out there! Caucasian curly hair is so so different from Ethnic curly hair and this brand works super well for Caucasian curls! It doesn't flake or break like Aussie, and it reconstitutes well! Keeps frizz at bay while keeping your curls soft and full.
Chyanne E.
So amazing! It left my curls feeling bouncy and soft! (I have caucasian people hair for reference) my hair smelled amazing and it gave my curls a lot of volume and shine! I bought this product at Walmart but you could probably get it at any drugstore! Highly recommend!
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
Is this brand better than the Ogx Moroccan curl cream? I feel like the one I have is a tad heavy on my hair
julie c.
Does this leave your hair cruncy or greasy looking?
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Do you use this along with gel, mousse, etc? Does it hold enough to prevent frizz for the day!
Rebecca C.
Where can I find this product at
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
Where can I find this product?