BY MOROCCANOIL #7 in Hair Cream

For natural curls and waves that look shiny, shapely and beautifully refreshed, Moroccanoil® Intense Curl Cream is a leave-in conditioner that moisturizes and fights stubborn frizz without stickiness. Infused with nourishing argan oil and vitamins to keep wavy and curly hair looking hydrated and touchably soft all day.

How To Use:

Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccanoil® Intense Curl Cream throughout damp or dry strands. Style as usual, or let hair dry naturally. TIP: If desired, gently work into dry hair throughout the day to refresh curls and control frizz.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Polyquaternium-7: An anti-static agent.
Tocopheryl Acetate: A form of Vitamin E.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, ISOEUGENOL, LINALOOL. MOICC01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Morocca...
Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I am calling all of those crazy curly haired cuties! How hard can it be for us with curly hair to find that perfect i curly hair cream that holds curl without giving your hair that crunchy feel with the best ingredients to nourish your hair? It's hard! Luckily Moroccanoil has come up with a perfect solution to those of us with some intense frizz and curl. The Intense Curl Cream leave in conditioner moisturizers and fights frizz without damaging your hair with harsh chemicals. Infuse your hair with argan oil and natural vitamins to ensure your hair looks shiny and shapely all day long! My daughters hair is so curly and beautiful
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Ho.lee.crap. this stuff is the real deal! It creates lovely defined curls while leaving your hair super soft. I use on soaking wet hair immediately after my shower. Pair it with Moroccan oil treatment as a leave in after washing (twice a week) and conditioning (daily). I air dry, but can also plop or use my diffuser on the low setting. Worth the splurge.
Nita S.
Boerne
I tried this curl cream in a wash-n-go for my fine, high density 3B curls. Overall, this styler is really creamy and smells divine! I applied it on wet hair and it spread smoothly and evenly throughout, so I had high hopes. But upon air drying, my curls weren't as moistured and defined as I would've liked them to be. This styler was pretty pricey and didn't quite do the trick, so I think I'll be sticking to other less cost intensive stylers for now!
Jade a.
Omg okay no lies! I SWEAR by Moroccan oil! I love a few different types of Moroccan oil products but this one especially is incredible. It smells good, and it’s extremely healthy for your hair. .It lasts a long time because all you need is a little bit, depending on what you’re doing with this oil. You can use it as an overnight hair mask to deep condition your hair, you can put some in after or even before you style it, and it’ll smell delicious and protect it, as well as keeping your style looking glossy, shiny, and healthy
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product ! Pretty much all the products from this brand. I tried so many expensive brand before but nothing like this one.
My hair shines and has nice curls, it controls and leaves my hair really soft.
I would definitely recommend this product !!!
Steffi t.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
This is excellent for afro carribean, mixed and curly hair types too, when hair is in its natural state. Not tried it on straightened hair as yet. ,Very rich product so a little goes a very long way. My very curly 3b-4a hair texture love, love, loves it! This is now my holy grail so I will be stock piling this product from now on, will try to leave some for you all to buy :)
Alexandria S.
Somerville, MA
I have wavy hair, but this does not stop me from LOVING this cream. A little bit goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price. I apply after I shower to wet hair and it helps keep my waves in tact and not frizzy.
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love Moroccan oil and their brands this curl cream works so well I don't use it as often as I wish I could because it is a little bit on the price rear end and I have found some products that work similar to it but not as good of course! This product smells good works great and leaves your curls intact without giving them a hard feel afterwards and they are not crunchy just super soft curls
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this stuff when my hair was longer! I have super curly thick hair. This would keep my curls soft and touchable all day. But it was a little pricey when i could get the same outcome from a cheaper brand. It smelled great though. My only issue with it was it made my hair greasy super fast and I would have to wash my hair everyday which is not healthy for curls. Other than that I loved this product.
Jennifer O.
MY FAVORITE CURL PRODUCT OF ALL TIME! Whether in winter or summer, this product always works for me! Great definition, smells great, anti frizz, and whenever I use it-- i only apply this ONE product. I used it while my curls were transitioning and it was my go-to for everything! It's a little expensive for my budget but I can't  wait to use it again!
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
Is this brand better than the Ogx Moroccan curl cream? I feel like the one I have is a tad heavy on my hair
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Do you use this along with gel, mousse, etc? Does it hold enough to prevent frizz for the day!
julie c.
Does this leave your hair cruncy or greasy looking?
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
Where can I find this product?
Kayleigh M.
Richmond Hill, ON
I'm constantly changing up my curly hair products. Does this cream help tame frizz without weighing down curls? Also can you go two or three days without the dreaded crazy frizzy flat curls?