BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream 300ml Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream is a leave-in styling conditioner that enhances natural shine and defines curls leaving locks beautifully soft and intensively hydrated without a sticky or crunchy finish. When mixed with a few drops of the Original Treatment Oil the results are magnificent curls that are bouncy defined and full of life. Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream is formulated with Moroccanoil's signature ingredient Argan Oil. This powerful antioxidant and UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to naturally strengthen and renew the cell structure of the hair increasing elasticity and consistently restoring shine to dull lifeless hair. Enhances natural shine and defines curls Leaves locks beautifully soft and intensively hydrated Extraordinary hold shine and protection Directions: For best results use on clean damp hair Apply one or two pumps of Intense Curl Cream (depending on the amount of hair) and comb it through Let it dry naturally or use a diffuser to create more volume Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Moroccanoil's signature ingredient. Only found growing in Southwest Morocco this powerful antioxidant UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to strengthen the hair and increase its elasticity. see more...

Judy A.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying that I'm from the area where MoroccanOil is produced. I've been using their curl cream and oil since it broke into the market. I love that I only need a tiny bit for my super curly hair to feel silky smooth and healthy. It tames my frizz and makes my curls look perfect!
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ho.lee.crap. this stuff is the real deal! It creates lovely defined curls while leaving your hair super soft. I use on soaking wet hair immediately after my shower. Pair it with Moroccan oil treatment as a leave in after washing (twice a week) and conditioning (daily). I air dry, but can also plop or use my diffuser on the low setting. Worth the splurge.
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product ! Pretty much all the products from this brand. I tried so many expensive brand before but nothing like this one.
My hair shines and has nice curls, it controls and leaves my hair really soft.
I would definitely recommend this product !!!
Shifra N.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this cream. I have extremely curly hair and have been using this for almost 10 years. All you need is a little dab (trust me, and I have a tone of hair) and it makes your hair soft, no frizz, and beautiful curls (I do use a drop of mousse as well just for an extra hold). This product may be a bit pricey but it is well worth it...and it lasts a long time since you need so little of it each use.
ESS ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curl cream really keeps the curls a little bit more curly than without any product. For the price, I expect a little bit more like having some sort of more nutrient to my hair or something. Also, make sure you only put this on the ends of your hair or the lower half and not the scalp. It definitely has the potential to make scalp oily.
marlene h.
Crown Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a big fan of the Moroccan oil products. I used the intense curl cream and the defining cream. It made my hair very heavy. The one product from their line I liked was their hair spray. It was so soft. All their products smelled wonderful. I think it was just not the right product line for my hair.
Chyanne E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So amazing! It left my curls feeling bouncy and soft! (I have caucasian people hair for reference) my hair smelled amazing and it gave my curls a lot of volume and shine! I bought this product at Walmart but you could probably get it at any drugstore! Highly recommend!
Katie M.
Heaven in a bottle!!! This product is a MUST have.. you smell fantastic all day your hair is in beautiful curls as soon as you get the product into your hair it's light weight doesn't leave a thick residue on your hair. So beyond satisfied with this amazing product!!
Dani L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product for my naturally kinky hair. It moisturizes without creating an oily buildup and it defines soft curls from root to top. It is higher priced but the product lasts for many months and is worth the money. This product also smells nice.
Sabah M.
Mountain View, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having curly frizzy hair use to be a curds, but now it’s such a walk in the park. Grab a pump of this stuff and my hair is ready to go. It’s also way more easier to work with then the aveda curl define.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Is this brand better than the Ogx Moroccan curl cream? I feel like the one I have is a tad heavy on my hair
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Do you use this along with gel, mousse, etc? Does it hold enough to prevent frizz for the day!
julie c.
Does this leave your hair cruncy or greasy looking?
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
Where can I find this product?
Yeani C.
es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente para el cabello maltratado y sin brillo.