BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream 300ml Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream is a leave-in styling conditioner that enhances natural shine and defines curls leaving locks beautifully soft and intensively hydrated without a sticky or crunchy finish. When mixed with a few drops of the Original Treatment Oil the results are magnificent curls that are bouncy defined and full of life. Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream is formulated with Moroccanoil's signature ingredient Argan Oil. This powerful antioxidant and UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to naturally strengthen and renew the cell structure of the hair increasing elasticity and consistently restoring shine to dull lifeless hair. Enhances natural shine and defines curls Leaves locks beautifully soft and intensively hydrated Extraordinary hold shine and protection Directions: For best results use on clean damp hair Apply one or two pumps of Intense Curl Cream (depending on the amount of hair) and comb it through Let it dry naturally or use a diffuser to create more volume Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Moroccanoil's signature ingredient. Only found growing in Southwest Morocco this powerful antioxidant UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to strengthen the hair and increase its elasticity. see more...

• How great is this really? I have 2c/3a that can g...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this brand better than the Ogx Moroccan curl cream? I feel like ...3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair cruncy or greasy looking?2 Answers
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I am always a summer beach baby, but my whole life with curly hair consists of super short cuts or long hair up in a pony tail bun. I hate the frizz and wildness of it all. Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream is something i have just started using so I'm not a pro BUT I do know that it works for me. I use it when my hair is wet or just as a refresh when it is dry. My hair does not feel oiled down or frizzy like other products. I also adore the scent!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Daily routines for styling your Afro can get a little bit messy! But my dais are better since I started using this cream. Forget about frizz, bad texture or dry hair. What a I do is to dissolve a good amount in a bottle with water and a little of coconut oil, use it with a mist first thing in the morning you'll see the difference.
Candace K.
Candace K.
Cabot, AR
Let me start off by saying that I LOVE this stuff and have been using it for 8 years. I have really fine wavy/curly hair and this curl cream makes it curl so wonderfully and plus it keeps frizz at bay. I use this stuff every time I wear my hair with its natural curl. A plus about it is that it also smells really good.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I actually don't have curly hair but got this for a great price and just use it for hydration and it's amazing! I have very thin hair and even with this product it doesn't make my hair heavy or greasy! I use less than 1 pump and apply all over damp hair after showering. it makes my hair so soft and I love it!
member-c8bdf77ab
member-c8bdf77ab
Westlake Vlg, CA
I have very thick, curly hair that is often unruly. When I leave it to dry naturally, it becomes HUGE. When I use this product I get tight, pretty curls. This product is easy to find, smells great, and is relatively inexpensive. I use it right after I shower and have gotten so many compliments!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
I use this product in my daily hair routine. I apply it on wet hair and evenly distribute it. It leaves my hair smelling great, and it leaves it frizz free while conditioning my hair. I recommend this for those who have curly hair but don't want to use gel or mousse.
ALEXA S.
ALEXA S.
Colonia, NJ
My hair is super curly. This product is amazing for curly hair. This also smells so good. Some hair products don't smell that good but this one does. It is an expensive product though. When I do my hair down I use at least a bottle. I would buy this again though.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
I have very naturally curly hair, I put this in right after I towel dry my hair and before I comb it!! It works great, my hair is not crunchy or stiff, but it's not frizzy either!! #lifechanger
Criminelle L.
Criminelle L.
This product smells incredible but it is VERY heavy. I couldn't use it as a curl cream because it weighed my hair down too much and made it a little greasy. Used instead as a deep conditioner.
Suzanna R.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
This stuff works wonders on my hair. Almost out. Need more. I can't love without it. Recommend it.
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Is this brand better than the Ogx Moroccan curl cream? I feel like the one I have is a tad heavy on my hair
Breeana D.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Do you use this along with gel, mousse, etc? Does it hold enough to prevent frizz for the day!
julie c.
julie c.
Does this leave your hair cruncy or greasy looking?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
Where can I find this product?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
How great is this really? I have 2c/3a that can get very dry. A hairstylist assistant has commented on how my hair just soaks up conditioner. Will this help?