BY MOROCCANOIL #7 in Hair Cream

Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream 300ml Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream is a leave-in styling conditioner that enhances natural shine and defines curls leaving locks beautifully soft and intensively hydrated without a sticky or crunchy finish. When mixed with a few drops of the Original Treatment Oil the results are magnificent curls that are bouncy defined and full of life. Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream is formulated with Moroccanoil's signature ingredient Argan Oil. This powerful antioxidant and UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to naturally strengthen and renew the cell structure of the hair increasing elasticity and consistently restoring shine to dull lifeless hair. Enhances natural shine and defines curls Leaves locks beautifully soft and intensively hydrated Extraordinary hold shine and protection Directions: For best results use on clean damp hair Apply one or two pumps of Intense Curl Cream (depending on the amount of hair) and comb it through Let it dry naturally or use a diffuser to create more volume Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Moroccanoil's signature ingredient. Only found growing in Southwest Morocco this powerful antioxidant UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to strengthen the hair and increase its elasticity.

Buy on Morocca...
Nita S.
Boerne
I tried this curl cream in a wash-n-go for my fine, high density 3B curls. Overall, this styler is really creamy and smells divine! I applied it on wet hair and it spread smoothly and evenly throughout, so I had high hopes. But upon air drying, my curls weren't as moistured and defined as I would've liked them to be. This styler was pretty pricey and didn't quite do the trick, so I think I'll be sticking to other less cost intensive stylers for now!
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Ho.lee.crap. this stuff is the real deal! It creates lovely defined curls while leaving your hair super soft. I use on soaking wet hair immediately after my shower. Pair it with Moroccan oil treatment as a leave in after washing (twice a week) and conditioning (daily). I air dry, but can also plop or use my diffuser on the low setting. Worth the splurge.
Jaydah S.
Miami
This cream is slightly thick, so i was a little nervous about it weighing down my curls. Boy was i wrong! I love this product so much! When i use it my curls look super moisturized and defined. It’s a bit pricey but totally worth it. I have such good hair days when i use this product. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or wavy hair!
Alexis L.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product for combating my frizz, since I have 3B curly hair it rents to get big and sometimes my curls can get lost. I love this product and the smell of it my only complaint is I can’t always depend on it ... sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t... I haven’t yet found the perfect cocktail for this product
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I like to pretend I have curly hair but it’s really just irregularly wavy. It HOLDS a curl brilliantly though and I can get it to do a fancy beach wave without too much effort. I like Moroccan oil products. I think they do a nice job and smell good. I just need to buy the right ones for my hair type.
Kara O.
New Middletwn, OH
I love this curl cream! It is slightly thick and you have to find the perfect amount for your individual hair which is slightly tricky. Besides that, it is great for curly hair. I love to use it after washing my hair. I would advise not to use it on dry hair as it tends to stick together in clumps.
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product ! Pretty much all the products from this brand. I tried so many expensive brand before but nothing like this one.
My hair shines and has nice curls, it controls and leaves my hair really soft.
I would definitely recommend this product !!!
Shifra N.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I swear by this cream. I have extremely curly hair and have been using this for almost 10 years. All you need is a little dab (trust me, and I have a tone of hair) and it makes your hair soft, no frizz, and beautiful curls (I do use a drop of mousse as well just for an extra hold). This product may be a bit pricey but it is well worth it...and it lasts a long time since you need so little of it each use.
Nancy H.
Houston
I have wavy/curly hair and this definitely gave me a more curly finish look. I have thick brown hair and this worked amazingly for my thick hair. I just ran out of my bottle and I will have to repurchase it and did I mention how I LOVE the scent. Every time I have it on I feel as if I'm wearing a strong nice perfume because I smell it all day on my long hair.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I have color treated straight/wavy hair and this stuff is gold! Its a creamy formula that gives just enough moisture without being too greasy! I found that the regular hair oil was too heavy for my hair and this stuff is light fluffy soft and amazing for blowouts and styling. It is a little pricey but it does last you a long time!
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
Is this brand better than the Ogx Moroccan curl cream? I feel like the one I have is a tad heavy on my hair
julie c.
Does this leave your hair cruncy or greasy looking?
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Do you use this along with gel, mousse, etc? Does it hold enough to prevent frizz for the day!
Rebecca C.
Where can I find this product at
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
Where can I find this product?