Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit - No Color uploaded by Nataliya S.Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit - No Color uploaded by Shannen K.

BY MOROCCANOIL #34 in Hair Accessories

Set Includes: Hydrating Shampoo, 2.4 oz. - Revives dry strands with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E and moisture-attracting red algae. Provides optimal hydration for hair that looks and feels healthier, with increased manageability,... see more...

Zaya C.
Inwood, NY
Eu amo esse conjunto. É do tamanho e preço perfeito para viagens. Os produtos tem um cheiro muito bom e funcionam bem com meus cabelos bem tratados com cor. Eu recomendo.
Vanessa A.
TRACY, CA
The system works well, and I have to say that while the serum itself does not blow me away, using all the steps made my hair silky, soft, and smooth. There is a mild fragrance to them. This kit takes the guesswork out of purchasing individual necessities on the go. One star was knocked off because of the price. Some travel sizes are a bit more generous sized and it would be a pain to purchase more just to extend the life of the kit while traveling.
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
i received this as a gift a while back, and i've already used every single product plus repurchased some! i absolutely love the pure moroccan oil. it leaves my hair so soft and feeling so healthy! this is my favorite hair care brand!
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
I love kits that you can purchase so that you can try out the products without making an expensive commitment. This is no exception to my love of kits. The products work well, and leave my hair feeling soft and silky.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
This is one of the best products to remove frizz in the hair and create glow in your hair when it looks dry. I have to use this every day but with moderation or my hair will become super greasy.
Jaime G.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this set. It is the perfect size and price for travel. The products smell great and work well with my fine, color treated hair. I recommend this and will buy it for future trips.
Mary Angel C.
San Antonio, TX
It's a vacation for my hair! You get 1 treatment bottle, 1 Hydrating Shampoo, 1 Hydrating Conditioner, 1 - Intense Hydrating Mask AND 1 FREE Cosmetic Case! Just brilliant!
Kathleen j.
Bradenton, FL
I have super dry skin even though all I do is drink water. This brand is amazing! The oils help nourish my scalp and hair without making me feel greasy and unclean
Leyinska A.
Spring Hill, FL
Esta línea es buenísima. Solo he probado un aceite y una crema pero me encanto cómo se veía el pelo con esos prefectos. Muchas recomendaciones buenas.
Theresa P.
I love that there's a travel kit for this. This oil leaves my hair smelling SO good and soft and now I can take it on the road with me!