Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit uploaded by Vera F.Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit uploaded by Marian C.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A four-piece travel-size, hydrating hair kit with products infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil. Key benefits: - Instantly hydrates dry strands - TSA-approved sizes - Infused with nourishing argan oil If you want to know more… Achieve soft, smooth, manageable hair wherever your travels may take you. This set features hydrating essentials in TSA-approved sizes that provide hair nourishment all tucked into a travel zip pouch. It includes the award-winning, original Moroccanoil Treatment a versatile product that can be used for conditioning, styling, and finishing. It also includes the Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Intense Hydrating Mask, and each are infused with Moroccanoil's essential argan oil. This set contains: - 2.4 oz/ 70 ml Hydrating Shampoo - 2.4 oz/ 70 ml Hydrating Conditioner - 2.53 oz/ 75 ml Intense Hydrating Mask - 0.85 oz/ 25 ml Moroccanoil Treatment - Travel Zip Pouch It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Jake K.
Appleton, WI
I am obsessed with the Moroccan oil hydrating shampoo and conditioner. It cleans your hair while leaving all of your natural moisture so it's like even on the days you shower and wash your hair you still have a perfect hair day. A little goes a long way it has amazing lather power. I didn't care for the hair oil that much, it was a little too heavy didn't absorb enough
Vera F.
Review for: Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit more...
This is the best value kit ever! I love every single product from this set. Obviously the oil is a must have ! The traveling bag is so cute and the smell is great. My hair feels more hydrated, smoother, healthier and better looking after each use !
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
This is a great travel set. This set is how I first tried the hair oil which is my favorite product. It's the best hair oil I've ever used and a little really goes a long way. I also like the shampoo, conditioner and mask. They all worked well and made my hair soft and manageable.
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
excellent kit to carry on any trip! very practical and with the best quality! it's worth the investment, especially if you travel to the beach because it dries your hair a lot. I'm blonde I need extra care, and this kit always saves me!
Chynna G.
Review for: Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit more...
I purchased this for myself and it’s perfect for all my travels! I take it everywhere! It seriously has everything you need! I even caught my husband stealing it one day to try and now he uses it!
Camila A.
Ames, IA
I have been using this product for many years and am so excited that they are finally at Sephora and at many other stores. You have to be very careful on how much product you use because at the beginning I used a lot and it left my hair incredibly greasy. After realized that I only need a few drops to create a glowy look to my hair I fell in love. Would completely recommend to those who have dry ends and want to create movement in their hair!
Rayza F.
Astoria, New York
Review for: Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit more...
The best ever! My hair was like a seda when I was using that! I wish I can buy it again! My hair is blond and always kind of damaged so this kit it's perfect to recover my hair! And the best part is, you never will feel your hair heavy!!
Kristen D.
Provo, UT
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! It is a great go to line for my dry, curly, frizzy hair! It works so good to smooth down my curls and leave them bouncy and healthy. The scent is amazing. I cannot get enough of it! I recommend this product to anyone who has some curl in their hair. It has repaired my hair and finally it's able to grow!!
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
These products are a "go to" for me, and this is perfect for on the go for a girl like my who travels for work! I use these products every time I wash my hair. (Some of them) the scent is amazing!! I love using the oil after I shower. I feel like it protects my hair against the heat and color damage.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
This product line makes my hair feel amazing and smell even better!! I cannot get over how good the products smell. The shampoo doesn’t strip my hair of moisture. The conditioner really is hydrating and the oil gives my hair a great shine. I will continue to purchase this set!