Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream

Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream conditions, hydrates and tames frizzy hair. This leave-in, moisture-rich styling cream creates a soft, natural feel. Perfect for blow-drying, smoothing flyaways and refreshing styles the next day, this nourishing, argan oil-infused hair styling cream adds shine and definition with a soft hold.

How To Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream to damp or dry hair from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry and style as usual or allow hair to dry naturally. TIP: For very thick, unmanageable or frizzy hair, mix 1–2 pumps with a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment to tame and condition.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Behentrimonium Chloride: An Anti-static And Conditioning Agent.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone. Mohsc01

What are your thought on this styling cream. Is it greasy at all? Worth the price?
Is this good for bleached hair?
[user:anitaa1] Could someone advise me about this product? I need something good to comb my hair!?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream!
This is nice to help smooth hair out especially during winter months when hair is frizzier than normal. It smells great and a little goes a long way
Hialeah, FL
I have very dry hair and this product [email protected] hair so hydrating. My hair doesn’t feel or look like a birds nest when I apply this product. I love it!!
Caracas
mi esto es lo mejor para hidratar mi cabello rubio que lo necesita a diario por el maltrato de los colorantes que constantemente sufre mi pelo
Arab, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoy the moroccan oil products, especially the oil. I enjoy the smell of these products. With these products, if you have fine hair, less is more.
Airdrie, AB
Amazing! Very moisturizing and makes my hair feel fantastic! I recommend this product to everyone! Not to pricey and a little goes a long way.
Doral, FL
Everything about this brand is great and so is this product! I totally recommend it, I used this at night, before go to bed and let it all night long
Absolutely love this product. Use it on wet hair before blow drying for smoothr hair and then the next day on my dry hair to make it perfect again.
I love the way all moroccanoil products smell. Not too powerful but keeps your hair smelling nice all day. Doesn’t leave my hair greasy or crunchy
this is my go to hair product that i can’t live without. i apply a nickel sized amount to my hair after every shower then let it air dry and voila
Regina
Love using this styling cream before I fully blow dry and curl my hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and holds my curls etc better!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New castle, DE
6 months ago
Anita A. Could someone advise me about this product? I need something good to comb my hair!?
Michelle K. • 3 days ago
I love Morrocanoil products and use them often, but not this one. The styling cream does nothing is actually a bit drying and does not help with comb out. The best product? It’s a 10! This spray leave on conditioner is amazing, smells lovely and really helps to detangle hair. It’s great as a freshener day two and a little goes a long way!