Moroccanoil

Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo...
2474 Reviews
5 / 5
This shampoo contains argan oil which was great for my dry hair. It perfectly moisturizes and gently cleanses the hair. It also contains vitamins A and E, which are also valuable for hair. Gives hair a healthy look. In addition, ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerin, shea butter and ceramides. These ingredients moisturize and nourish the hair, helping to make it smoother and shinier
5 / 5
Lovely shampoo, smells great. Lathers up nicely, makes your hair feel really soft and great for colored hair too. Doesn’t make your hair feel knotty
5 / 5
Smells delicious ! it definitely does it’s job the ingredients are great and the price and packaging are Perfect. Definitely recommend to my curly hair community you won’t regret it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This shampoo smells like a spa. It is very hydrating leaving my strands soft and smooth. It lathers nicely without drying my hair out. I would recommend this shampoo.
5 / 5
This is a very good product. I have been using it for a while now and i absolutely love it. Works well for me . I would highly recommend it to others as well. Good packaging And worth the value.
5 / 5
Love the scent. Really leaves hair looking and feeling cleaner. Packaging is easy to use. Also acting to make my hair feel softer and more moisturised.
5 / 5
I'm happy to share my recent experience using your Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo with you. I can state with confidence that this product surpassed my high expectations in every way. My hair is thick, yet it frequently feels dry at the ends. But this shampoo exceeded all of my expectations and performed like a charm. I've never used a better shampoo, really. True Moroccan oil products have an unrivaled scent and provide exceptional hair care results. This shampoo has an amazing scent, and it makes my hair feel really lively and bouncy. The texture of my hair has significantly improved; it feels incredibly smooth now. It’s definitely worth of its price.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Moroccan Oil Hydrating Shampoo is a luxurious treat for dry, damaged hair. Infused with argan oil, it effectively cleanses while replenishing moisture, leaving hair feeling silky smooth and nourished. The formula is gentle enough for daily use and leaves behind a subtle, refreshing scent. While it may be a bit pricey, its hydrating properties make it worth the investment for those seeking to revive their locks. Overall, a top choice for those in need of intense hydration and hair repair.
5 / 5
I was very lucky to get a few samples of this Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo it's an amazing product it smells so good they have great ingredients that help your hair feeling so soft and smooth look healthy. The sample package is very easy to open this item is a little pricey but it's very effective in helping your hair look healthy and hydrated
5 / 5
I really want to try Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner.I heard such a great reviews about this product.its little over pricey for my to buy it for my routine used.