BY MOROCCANOIL #60 in Shampoo

Infuse dehydrated, dry hair with much-needed moisture. Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo conditions hair with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E and moisture-attracting red algae—for hair that looks and feels healthier. This moisturizing shampoo is gentle enough for daily use and provides optimal hydration for both normal and color-treated hair. Increase your hair's manageability, smoothness and shine. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo
I have a huge problem with frizzy hair. Whether I blow-dry it or let it air dry, after I shower it always looks like a lions mane. I had read a lot of reviews raving about this product soI decided to try it.

This shampoo really does make your hair less frizzy but it wasn't the miracle worker I'd been hoping for.

This shampoo has a very nice scent that lasts for days so even if your hair is in needing of a wash no one would know. However I found this shampoo really hard to lather. If you don't have a problem with this then I would 100% recommend this shampoo. I found that because this shampoo was so hard to lather I would have leftover shampoo in my hair or that my hair wasn't fully cleaned. This lead my hair to feeling weighed down and very oily looking. Going in that, this shampoo, even when I did manage to lather it properly, was still very heavy in my hair and left it feeling very heavy.

For now I'm passing this shampoo along.
Grace D.
So I recently just went to my stylist to get a cut and color and discovered this amazing product!!! It's their featured product at the salon right now and my Stylist used this along with the conditioner, stylibg moose, the morracan oil, and hairspray. Whenever I've smelled morracan oil products before, the smell was always too strong, but this product smellls amazing! It smells like morracan oil, but with a light fruity smell. It also made my hair have tons of volume, and yet feel light airy. It didn't even feel like I had product in my hair, and held up all day and night!! It's pricey, but the quality is so worth it!!! I highly recommend it!!
Tiffany V.
I am thoroughly obsessed with this entire line of hair care products. I have used other products that claim to be comparable and they simply pale in comparison. While I would like to see a product of similar quality at a slightly lower price point, I have found that this is a situation in which you get what you pay for. The products truly leave your hair feeling stronger, silkier, smoother, and shinier. My hair is platinum blonde and as such needs all the moisture and reparative assistance it can get and this is one of the handful of product lines I have found to make a noticeable difference.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo is a MUST in my house, we are fully bought into all of the products that Morroccanoil has to offer. I typically finish my shower with the Hydrating Condition and then the leave in treatment. Not only does it hydrate and smooth my hair, but it doesn't leave it weighed down and feeling full of product. The price is on the higher end but for a luxury product it does the job and smells wonderful, you will get compliments on how fabulous and shiny your hair looks! I can't live without my Moroccainoil!!
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
I have sworn by moroccanoil's hair treatment for the last few years, so I decided to give their shampoo line a try! Overall, I was really pleased with the product- it is SO moisturizing and is probably a fabulous pick for dry, damaged, or colored hair. However, my hair is not really any of these things, so I find it to be a touch oily from time to time when used every day. Most of the time it does leave my hair silky smooth and shiny, and I will definitely continue to use it, just not every day!
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
The Moroccanoil line as a whole is fabulous, it is my top product line that I recommend to my clients. The Hydrating shampoo leaves your hair super clean and smelling great without losing hydration. If you follow this up with the hydrating conditoner your hair will feel so soft and moisturized. Add in 1 pump of the light moroccanoil treatment on your damp hair (ends and mid shaft only) and your blowout won't lose any volume or bounce but will be so soft and shiny.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This is my all time favorite product. It leaves my hair feeling amazing, and has a really great smell that actually holds in my hair unlike anything else. I started using after my stylist washed and conditioned my hair with it after some highlights. I fell in love immediately. My hair isn't super thin, but it's not super thick and would usually get oily if I went a day without shampooing but not really with this product. I recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
Tanya L.
Columbus, OH
My hair loves this line!

I am constantly looking for products to keep my natural afro hair moisturized and frizz free. I received a sample of the shampoo and the conditioner from Sephora after the representative recommended that I try it. The shampoo cleanses and smoothes my coarse curls leaving them stretched and tangle free. The conditioner seals deals in moisture and made my curls pop.

I am definitely going to get the full sized bottles on my next visit.
Joselin V.
This Moroccanoil line is just really good and all their products do their job. keep in mind that they are expensive however if you want a great result and an amazing hair you have to invest. You would never know how your hair will react until you try it. I started with their Moroccan oil treatment and fell in love with it, then moved to their other products. Moroccan oil which is called Argan oil is really good for every part of the body, from skin to hair.
Erica G.
Battle Creek, MI
To start off, this shampoo is absolutely amazing on all hair types! It leaves my hair smelling heavenly for days. I've always used high end, name brand shampoo and conditioner. Once I tried this and the conditioner, I never went back to anything else. I have naturally wavy, thick, dry hair. I've noticed a significant change in my hair-- it's soft, growing fast and shiny! I continue to pay for this brand and feel it's well worth it!
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
I've seen a lot of hype on this product. Does this work for thick and wavy hair?
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Does this product work with any type f hair?
Hannah D.
Cape Carteret, NC
Does this have a strong scent?
Susan R.
Is this any good with frizzy, damaged hair? Thanks!
Thaiany N.
Will this make my hair feel greasy or weigh it down? I have oily hair to begin with and need to wash it daily.