Moroccanoil® Hydrating ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY MOROCCANOIL #10 in Shampoo

Infuse dehydrated, dry hair with much-needed moisture. Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo conditions hair with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E and moisture-attracting red algae—for hair that looks and feels healthier. This moisturizing shampoo is gentle enough for daily use and provides optimal hydration for both normal and color-treated hair. Increase your hair's manageability, smoothness and shine. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

Massage Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo throughout wet hair and scalp. Continue to add water to activate a rich lather from the highly concentrated formula. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Repeat if needed, and follow with Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Algae: Natural moisturizer that protects cuticle against dryness.
Vitamin A: Stabilizer that combats against free radicals to retain moisture and fight the effects of hair aging.
Vitamin E: Renews and repairs damaged hair to maintain its natural moisture balance.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LACTAMIDE MEA, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) EXTRACT, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, XYLITOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GLUCOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ANHYDROXYLITOL, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM PCA, PEG-20 GLYCERYL LAURATE, LAURIC ACID, ETHANOLAMINE, POLYSORBATE 20, LINOLEIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. MOHS01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Riya V.
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
I’ve using this religiously for around 4 years and it’s amazing it keeps my soft and nice. I have oil scalp and it does wonders for me. It doesn’t lather in your hand but if you scrub it your hair it does lather. But it does bring a lot of moisture so I bet it does wonder for dry scalp. Overall it’s amazing.

Algae: Natural moisturizer that protects cuticle against dryness.
Sara D.
Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner are by far my favourite hair cleansing products I have ever used. Yes, it is quite expensive but it is so worth it! They smell so amazing and smell lasts on your hair for days. The shampoo is thick and luscious that lathers up so nice in your hair. You need about one pump per wash and it leaves your hair feeling clean, moisturized, and nourished. The conditioner is so satiny and creamy. It disperses through your hair so nicely and absorbs right up. It isn't a hard conditioner to rinse out like some and leaves your hair feeling so soft. I usually leave it in my hair for a couple of minutes before I rinse it out to allow it to do its job and moisturize my hair as much as it can. Once I rinse it out, I don't have any tangles and my hair is so soft. Some shampoos and conditioners that are meant for moisturizing (usually cheaper ones from the drug store) often leave my hair feeling weighed down after I shower - this is often because they leave a waxy coating on your hair to give the appearance that your hair is soft and moisturized. This builds up on your hair and often causes it to look greasy and weighed down. Moroccan oil does not do this!! The product actually absorbs into your hair and provides it with necessary oils and vitamins that it needs to feel fresh, soft, and clean. I would highly recommend this shampoo and condition to everyone with dry hair. The one and only downside to these is the price. It is expensive but it is so worth it if you are willing to spend the money!!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I LOVE this shampoo, it’s like my holy grail of shampoos! This shampoo (and conditioner) smell amazing and cleans your hair without leaving any residue behind and It lathers up beautifully! I have an oily scalp and it worked great for me but it also moisturizes really well so for those with dry scalps should also give it a try. It’s on the pricer side but definitely worth every single penny- it’s lightweight formula lasts and the quality is great! If I could afford this entire line I would use it every single day any chance I got! Must try!!
Megan P.
I️ am a girl who loves to style hair. And quite frankly I️ don’t use hair oils and things of that nature before styling my hair ( I️ know, I️m guilty.) My hair would feel crisp and dry to the touch like the texture when you bleach your hair to much. But using this shampoo makes my hair feel smooth and hydrated. The shampoo is a little thicker in consistency but bubbles up with a little water 🚿
Cynthia W.
Los Angeles
Not as easy to find online and shop for without going to a specialty store. Love the scent and the fact that a little goes a long way.  Compared to alternatives, it is considered a high end product. It all depends on your budget on whether you would want to spend on a high end or drug store product.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I bought this shampoo recently from Target & am totally loving it. I love moroccanoil products & they have never disappointed me. This shampoo cleans my oily scalp quiet nicely & doesn't make my hair dry, frizzy all tangled up.
Moroccan oil is has done wonders for my hair it is great for my chemical & colour treated hair. Brushing my hair has becomes quiet easy after using this shampoo. I avoid brushing my wet hair as taht leads to brekage I generally wait until my hair is little damp but sometimes when you are running late you have to do it. Though it is little pricey but totally worth it. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Christi K.
Bonney Lake
Review for: 8.5 FL. OZ. / 250 ML, 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
The smell of this product, alone, is reason to buy it over and over again.  It's a nice rehydrating shampoo with a scent that is subtle but lasting.  I always get comments on how good my hair smells with this.  I usually order on Amazon, as it's cheaper there than at the local salon
Jenni W.
Roslindale
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
This is the most hydrating and best smelling shampoo along with Renpure. The smell stays all day and I wish they made air fresheners that smelled like Moroccan Oil. It’s great for both oily and dry scalps/hair. I’m very satisfied with this product and will use again.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Repair #damagedhair due to dyes, chemical processes, or the use of heat for hairstyles and styling. The #Moroccanoil Shampoo gently and effectively cleanses hair leaving it alive, nourished, strong and manageable. Formulated with argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids, this moisturizing shampoo repairs fibers and open ends of the hair restoring elasticity, hydration and shine.
Mary Catherine D.
New Orleans
I only had a sample size of this shampoo, but I became obsessed with it and have been saving up to buy a huge bottle. smells AMAZING and makes my hair soooo hydrated and gorgeous. paired with the conditioner and morrocanoil treatment this is my go to for haircare
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
I've seen a lot of hype on this product. Does this work for thick and wavy hair?
estefany h.
Union, NJ
Does this product work with any type f hair?
Hannah D.
Cape Carteret, NC
Does this have a strong scent?
Susan R.
Is this any good with frizzy, damaged hair? Thanks!
Thaiany N.
Will this make my hair feel greasy or weigh it down? I have oily hair to begin with and need to wash it daily.

back