BY MOROCCANOIL #30 in Shampoo

Infuse dehydrated, dry hair with much-needed moisture. Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo conditions hair with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E and moisture-attracting red algae—for hair that looks and feels healthier. This moisturizing shampoo is gentle enough for daily use and provides optimal hydration for both normal and color-treated hair. Increase your hair's manageability, smoothness and shine. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sara D.
Miami
Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner are by far my favourite hair cleansing products I have ever used. Yes, it is quite expensive but it is so worth it! They smell so amazing and smell lasts on your hair for days. The shampoo is thick and luscious that lathers up so nice in your hair. You need about one pump per wash and it leaves your hair feeling clean, moisturized, and nourished. The conditioner is so satiny and creamy. It disperses through your hair so nicely and absorbs right up. It isn't a hard conditioner to rinse out like some and leaves your hair feeling so soft. I usually leave it in my hair for a couple of minutes before I rinse it out to allow it to do its job and moisturize my hair as much as it can. Once I rinse it out, I don't have any tangles and my hair is so soft. Some shampoos and conditioners that are meant for moisturizing (usually cheaper ones from the drug store) often leave my hair feeling weighed down after I shower - this is often because they leave a waxy coating on your hair to give the appearance that your hair is soft and moisturized. This builds up on your hair and often causes it to look greasy and weighed down. Moroccan oil does not do this!! The product actually absorbs into your hair and provides it with necessary oils and vitamins that it needs to feel fresh, soft, and clean. I would highly recommend this shampoo and condition to everyone with dry hair. The one and only downside to these is the price. It is expensive but it is so worth it if you are willing to spend the money!!
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I bought this shampoo recently from Target & am totally loving it. I love moroccanoil products & they have never disappointed me. This shampoo cleans my oily scalp quiet nicely & doesn't make my hair dry, frizzy all tangled up.
Moroccan oil is has done wonders for my hair it is great for my chemical & colour treated hair. Brushing my hair has becomes quiet easy after using this shampoo. I avoid brushing my wet hair as taht leads to brekage I generally wait until my hair is little damp but sometimes when you are running late you have to do it. Though it is little pricey but totally worth it. I am definitely going to buy it again.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have some mix feelings with this shampoo i used to use it on the past and i love the way my hair stays put whenever a used to apply it but i bought it again recently and it did not work this time and improved my damdruff. The smell though is amazing and the conditioner works well as well
Megan P.
I️ am a girl who loves to style hair. And quite frankly I️ don’t use hair oils and things of that nature before styling my hair ( I️ know, I️m guilty.) My hair would feel crisp and dry to the touch like the texture when you bleach your hair to much. But using this shampoo makes my hair feel smooth and hydrated. The shampoo is a little thicker in consistency but bubbles up with a little water 🚿
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Repair #damagedhair due to dyes, chemical processes, or the use of heat for hairstyles and styling. The #Moroccanoil Shampoo gently and effectively cleanses hair leaving it alive, nourished, strong and manageable. Formulated with argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids, this moisturizing shampoo repairs fibers and open ends of the hair restoring elasticity, hydration and shine.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I know a lot of people loved this product and I was at first excited too, but then it came time to wash my hair and it felt like it left it dirtier and greasier then when it was in the first place. Now I don’t get huge greasy build up until the 3rd day if I haven’t washed my hair by then. It’s usually day 2 or 3 depending. Anyways not something I will be buying again.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is such a luxurious shampoo and a real treat for your hair. I always feel like I am really treating myself. Hair looks amazing afterwards, and the smell is delicious and stays throughout the day. Love this shampoo! Would add to my Christmas List in a heartbeat.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Nina C.
If I was going to spend a lot of money on shampoo I’d choose this! I use a more affordable brand for budget friendly purposes but this one is seriously worth the splurge! It’s so thick that you only need a little dab to do the job and it foams up really well! I feel like it really does a deep clean job and smells amazing!!
Kirstin V.
Westland
If i could give this more then 5 stars i would! I love love love anything by this company. their products last forever and it is worth every single penny. If you’re looking for a “salon” type shampoo this should be your go to. I get the smaller bottle and only have to buy it every 3 months (the big bottles will last me 6). A huge plus, this stuff smells amazing!!!
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
I've seen a lot of hype on this product. Does this work for thick and wavy hair?
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Does this product work with any type f hair?
Hannah D.
Cape Carteret, NC
Does this have a strong scent?
Susan R.
Is this any good with frizzy, damaged hair? Thanks!
Thaiany N.
Will this make my hair feel greasy or weigh it down? I have oily hair to begin with and need to wash it daily.