Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Caitlin L.

BY MOROCCANOIL #66 in Conditioner

Condition and detangle dehydrated hair with Moroccanoil® Hydrating Conditioner. This gentle, daily-use formula leaves hair smoother, more manageable and easier to style. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E and moisture-attracting red algae for optimal hydration for all hair types--from normal to dry hair. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Hydrating Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly for best results.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Algae: Natural Moisturizer That Protects Cuticle Against Dryness.
Vitamin A: Stabilizer That Combats Against Free Radicals To Retain Moisture And Fight The Effects Of Hair Aging.
Vitamin E: Renews And Repairs Damaged Hair To Maintain Its Natural Moisture Balance.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Acetamide Mea, Canola Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Nasturtium Officinale Leaf Extract, Allium Sativum Bulb Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Anthemis Nobelis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. Mohc01

Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
This conditioner is probably my favorite thing to use after a highlight! The hair usually gets tangled after a chemical service and this does wonders! It is kind of pricey, but it’s a wonderful product, the scent is great and it adds back the moisture that your hair needs! Is really great for use in the summer especially if you are swimming in a chlorine pool!
Sara D.
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
This is my luxury conditioner! I use once every 2 weeks, and I'm going to be honest--I love it for the SCENT. I apply a generous amount from mid-hair to the ends and leave on for a good 5-7 minutes while I shave and wash everything else. Rinse out with cold cold water because it locks up the cuticles on my practically split ends and makes my hair feel softer. I love this conditioner because even after my shower, after I straighten or curl my hair, the scent lingers. I could be at work all day, in an air conditioned room, and once I step outside and the sun hits my hair, the scent comes back. As a girl with thinning and almost (sad face) fine hair, this thickens my hair for the next couple days.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: For All Hair Types 1000Ml 33.8Oz more...
I really love Moroccanoil products- they have never let me down! This conditioner is wonderful for damaged and color treated hair. The smell is great and your hair will feel so silky smooth after using this with the shampoo. I had only purchased the mini size but will definitely purchase the larger one now.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
Review for: 2.4 oz/ 70 ml more...
I love the scent of this! I think the packaging is very nice and it does last a long time (I’ve got very long hair). It’s definitely worth the price and you’ll see awesome results right away. I don’t use it often because I’ve got fine hair and it tends to be too much for me personally.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
Review for: 2.4 oz/ 70 ml more...
honestly a really big fan of this product. I get it sometimes when I go to the hair salon or if one of my friends has it at their house. because of the moroccan oil, my hair stays really soft, which i like. also smells spicy, yet sweet. my only thing is that it can be a bit pricy
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Review for: 2.4 oz/ 70 ml more...
I absolutely love this conditioner, I am a huge fan of all of their products but their conditioner works really well for my difficult hair. I.T nourished and leaves a beautiful shine, I.T doesn’t make my hair feel greasy or heavy and I.T adds volume as well
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: 8.5 FL. OZ. / 250 ML more...
I love the whole range of the Moroccan Oil products. The smell number one is a huge plus for me. I think this makes my hair quite a bit softer than the It’s A Ten brand I have used. Overall I’ve been happy with it and would purchase again.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
My biggest concern with the hair is to keep it hydrated because I like to invent a lot and dye it often, that’s why I bought this conditioner, because my mother recommended it to me, she told me that it moisturizes well and repairs damaged hair and has also been.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
My hair sucks up moisture like it’s its job, and this conditioner comes packed with hydration for my thirsty strands. I’m a big fan of the Moroccanoil products in general, and would highly recommend giving them a try!
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair