5 colors available

BY MOROCCANOIL

A gentle hydrating conditioner Formulated with replenishing nutrients & antioxidant & vitamin A. Helps fight against free radicals & postpone effects of hair aging Hair appears newier more lustrous manageable & healthier looking. see more...

Megan H.
Megan H.
Again, I love this brand and their entire line! I use this with the shampoo for hydration and smoothing. My hair is so soft and shiny after using this combo. I like to leave this in my hair for 5 minutes for a deeper condition. A little goes a long way. Keeps my frizz and breakage tamed and leaves my hair so silky! The smell is amazing!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
LANCASTER, CA
My go to shampoo/comditioner combo. This conditioner makes my hair SUPER soft and even more volumized. While it is pricey I would TOTALLY recommend because it is worth the splurge. The scent is absolutely amazing and it'll stay in your hair for a day or two. While not overwhelming it is noticeable, but I love the smell. Definitely recommend!
Forest F.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
For someone who has very dry skin and hair this product was a godsend. On days that I do not want to wash my hair I will still shower and use the conditioner to help bring some life back to my hair. Would recommend this to anyone with dyed hair as well.
Kate B.
Kate B.
I first bought this because I looooved the smell of the original oil. Then I realized how damaged my hair was from bleach.... this is a MUST if you color your hair! I can't imagine not using it. Do yourself a favor and get it asap!
I use a dime sized amount in my damp hair and brush it. It smells amazing and lasts forever and keeps my hair silky and smooth until the next wash. It is a conditioner so... Because I do not rinse it I do not put it at the top of my head or it can look a little oily.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
This is a great product for those with medium to thick hair that needs hydration. The smell is to die for! It is a bit too heavy for fine hair though. Hair feels so soft after using
Dana B.
Dana B.
Lincoln Park, MI
It's just like any other deep conditioner. It smells nice but the effects I feel like don't last that long. It's safe for colored hair which is always good.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Winnipeg
This conditioner is amazing for normal to day hair. It smells wonderful and is very easy to wash out. It is a more pricey item but the quality is worth it
Deanie D.
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
Great for curly hair. Fights frizz. Makes curls soft and manageable. Pleasant smell not overpowering. Actually helps my curls! Gives definition and bounce to curly hair.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
This conditions works wonders in dry hair. It will revive it immediately. You can also make a water solution of it and spritz it on as use as a leave in condtioner. Reasonably priced and great scent. Love it