BY MOROCCANOIL

A gentle hydrating conditioner Formulated with replenishing nutrients & antioxidant & vitamin A. Helps fight against free radicals & postpone effects of hair aging Hair appears newier more lustrous manageable & healthier looking. see more...

Jasmine J.
alexandria , VA
Review for: Moroccan Oil
I really like this conditioner. It is a pricey. But it does well on chemically treated Hair. It also helped with dry scalp. The smell is great and it’s a long lasting product. I was very impressed and pleased with the conditioner and I will buy again.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these products. They do absolute wonders for my hair. It is generally very hard to maintain. It is very damaged and frizzy. I tried this product and it really smoothed and shined my hair up. Onlooker like I just came out of a salon.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a professional hair stylist and we use this at the salon! It is a pretty pricey product but it is well worth it! Great for people with dry or ever normal hair. It has a great scent and leaves the hair feeling so soft!
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best brand hands down for conditioner. Curls need lots of moisture and that’s why i always buy this brand. It is expensive but it is worth the money especially if you color your hair. Can buy from salon, Amazon, Sephora, etc
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Moroccan Oil
All time favorite conditioner. Makes hair so silky smooth and smelling amazing all day. Doesn’t add too much weight or grease- literally best conditioner I’ve ever found and worth every penny!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Moroccan Oil
This conditioner is alright. It definitely adds some hydration but I feel like there are much better options out there for the price. If you’re a Moroccan oil junkee you’ll love this, but it’s just not for me!
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a week using the conditioner and I like how it leaves my hair. I feel it soft but not greasy and that seems great to me Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite conditioners. I love the smell I love that it's heavy enough for my coarse curly hair bud light enough to be able to style. I'm super satisfied with this product loved about again and would recommend anyone.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how hydrating this is. My hair feels smooth after I apply and rinse and close the hair with cold water. Hair is smooth and feels amazing. My husband loves how it even looks on days I use this
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry or damaged hair, do yourself a favor and give this the old college try. It works wonders for restoring hydration and life back into your hair. I always turn to this when my hair is in need of some serious love.