BY MOROCCANOIL

A gentle hydrating conditioner Formulated with replenishing nutrients & antioxidant & vitamin A. Helps fight against free radicals & postpone effects of hair aging Hair appears newier more lustrous manageable & healthier looking. see more...

Megan H.
Megan H.
Again, I love this brand and their entire line! I use this with the shampoo for hydration and smoothing. My hair is so soft and shiny after using this combo. I like to leave this in my hair for 5 minutes for a deeper condition. A little goes a long way. Keeps my frizz and breakage tamed and leaves my hair so silky! The smell is amazing!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
LANCASTER, CA
My go to shampoo/comditioner combo. This conditioner makes my hair SUPER soft and even more volumized. While it is pricey I would TOTALLY recommend because it is worth the splurge. The scent is absolutely amazing and it'll stay in your hair for a day or two. While not overwhelming it is noticeable, but I love the smell. Definitely recommend!
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Elk Point, AB
I mostly like this conditioner because of the amazing smell. It's a little on the expensive side compared to other conditioners, but I think it's worth it to keep your scalp from feeling dry and your ends to look less weathered. I'm satisfied with it and will continue to buy it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, MS
Love, love, love this conditioner. I've used it a couple of years now and it keeps my hair soft and manageable. And the smell is amazing. It's at a reasonable price point to mr, bc an 8 oz bottle lasts me several months, and that's with everyday use. I highly recommend it!
Forest F.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
For someone who has very dry skin and hair this product was a godsend. On days that I do not want to wash my hair I will still shower and use the conditioner to help bring some life back to my hair. Would recommend this to anyone with dyed hair as well.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Shreveport , LA
This is definitely one of my favorite conditioners. I love the smell I love that it's heavy enough for my coarse curly hair bud light enough to be able to style. I'm super satisfied with this product loved about again and would recommend anyone.
Fallon A.
Fallon A.
Las Vegas , NV
I have super dry hair and this conditioner helps hydrate it within one wash. I absolutely love it. It keeps my hair silky and smooth without making it look oily or greasy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry hair!!
Leza O.
Leza O.
For whatever reason my hair and this brand just don't like each other. Every product I've tried, including this one, leave my hair dried out. I've officially given up on this brand despite so many people loving it.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is definitely my favorite line of shampoo and conditioner. It's ultra hydrating and keeps my poor, tortured hair healthy and smooth. The scent is great and the price isn't bad either. These products are a win!
Keela T.
Keela T.
Naples
This is a conditioner that smells amazing and it nice and soft. I am unable to use it frequently as it leaves a oily buildup in my hair. Yes, pricey and purchased at my salon. Satisfied but not used often.