Regular use of hot styling tools such as flat irons, hair dryers and curling irons can cause hair damage and breakage. Protect your hair from heat styling, which is often a part of a woman’s daily routine. Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection creates a thermal protective shield that lets hair withstand extreme heat up to 430˚F, and provides soft hold and a glossy finish to extend the life of every style. This vitamin-infused heat protectant also nourishes while preventing breakage and split ends.

How To Use:

Divide dry hair into small sections. Spray one pump of Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection lightly onto each piece 8–10 inches (20–25 cm) away from the hair. Be sure not to over-saturate. This heat styling protectant may also be used after Moroccanoil Treatment on towel-dried hair.

Been looking for a good heat protection product for my hair. I use the Moroccan oil alot so was wondering what this one is like! Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection
I am looking for a good heat protectant for my thin hair. I use heat products frequently and need something that won’t weigh my hair down. Anything better then others? I used the brand Chi most recently.
Does this help fight frizz? When I straighten my hair, it’s still frizzy so I’m trying to find something to combat that.
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoFife, WA
When I straighten my hair this is the heat protectant are used to protect my hair from the heat oil in it Argan oil in it which is really good for my hair my hair loves oils and heavy creams I love this product
2 months agoKearny, NJ
This stuff is great it helps protect your hair from heat it also doesn’t dry out the hair. It smells amazing and it’s very light and doesn’t wear their hair down but it also very reasonable priced and I’m always able to find it in stores.
3 months agoFt Leonard Wd, MO
Anyone who has long hair knows how difficult it can be to keep it healthy especially when constantly styling it . This product helps protect my hair even under the worst stress . It also smells amazing.
2 months agoforney
I know heat styling is bad for your hair but let’s face it, nothing can make you feel as fab as some nice curls. This product makes my hair so shiny and protects it completely from heat. Even my husband notices a difference lol
21 days agoWells , NV
I wish i didn’t love this product!!! Works sooo well and keeps my hair silky and protected! Doesn’t fry my hair while i straighten it. It is a pricy item because of the brand but its amazing!!
3 months ago
love this for when i have to do any heat to my hair and my hairstylist always compliments how well my hair has been since the last cut, i love the scent and recommend this to anyone
a month agoAnaheim, CA
I rarely apply heat to my hair but This has been a staple in my hair care routine whenever I do. It is not too thick or oily and adds an extra layer of protection from the heat of hair tools and prevents unnecessary breakage or damage.
25 days ago
I'm in love!! this is the best thermal defense out there. doesn't weight down the hair and humidity resistance and frizz control. my hair is so soft and shiny after I used it.
3 months agoWilliamsburg, KY
Nothing beats this heat styling protection. I straighten my hair with a flat iron every single day and there’s no damage to my hair at all. You can use it with any hair color or hair type and I highly recommend it to everyone b
a month agoHillsboro, TX
I'm in love with Perfect Defense! This is the best thermal protector out there. As a stylist I've used them all. Perfect Defense doesn't weigh down the hair, has humidty resistance and fights frizz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection Would like to know if it really works, I would like to try it.
McKenna P. 2 years ago