BY MOROCCANOIL #22 in Heat Protectors

Offering optimal heat protection and leaving a glossy finish on hair the Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection Spray (250ml) works to effectively prevent breakage and split ends. Also helping to help protect against colour fading this spray ensures that hair can withstand extreme heat and offers a long-lasting soft hold. - E.D Directions for use: - Divide dry hair into small sections. - Spray one pump on each piece of hair 8-10 inches away from the head prior to using any hot styling tools

• Does this stuff actually work? I have been trying...Be the first to answer!
  • does this product make your hair sticky or greasy?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is a heavier heat protectant and probably not good for someone with thinner hair, but for coarser hair this is great. Moroccan oil is on the more expensive side of hair products, but they are worth the money. This is also great for someone with very damaged hair already as the oil will treat it and act as a heat protector.
Monica G.
Monica G.
I like this hair protector i have used this brand for about 4 yrs and before it ive tried other but this one i like the smell and does a good job for my type hair ut is a little pricier but the bottle does last me a while..
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I live for the smell of this but I didn't feel like it worked any better than the one I bought from the drugstore for a fraction of the price. Overall it is still a great product but not for the price of daily use
Hanna P.
Hanna P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this light weight, flexible, amazing smelling thermal spray! Please save your locks by using this spray even if you're just blow drying, any hot tool use .
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
This heat protector is ok. I like the scent and it works fine, but I have used others that are just as good that have a lower price tag.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
This product smells great and protects my hair from heat really good too. It does leave my hair with this weird feeling film though. It's like my hair feels like it's full of product when I just put in a couple sprays. It has some hold to it, so I'm guessing that's why it leaves that nasty texture but it made me not want to use it or buy it again. I have 3 stars though because it is a great product and works really well, I just don't think my naturally thick and oily hair pairs well with it
April M.
April M.
West Islip, NY
I have a few pros and cons. I love the way this protects my hair. I definitely feel it's doing its job by giving it a nice coating. I think it can be just slightly greasy, so I can only use it at the ends of my hair. I'm also not crazy about the scent, but that of course is just a personal preference. It's an overall good product. Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Media, PA
My hair salon carries Moroccan Oil which is how I first tried this product. I have long wavy hair, so I need to heat style straight or curly. I trust this product to protect from heat and I have been using it daily for years. Just a light scent and it does not weigh my fine hair down with 5 or 6 light sprays while my hair is damp. I love it!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
I tried this amazing Moroccanoil heat protection spray for the first time this week after a friend suggesting it for months. I was surprisingly impressed! I truly felt that my hair was protected from heat and styling and was even more impressed at how soft and beautiful my hair still was the next morning. Will definitely use again!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love Moroccan oil products! I did find this particular product a little heavy for my hair. I have fine straight hair strands, but a lot of hair all together. The spray left my hair feeling a little weighed down and gunky. This spray does the job though and smells great! For reference, I am a licensed and working hairstylist.
Johanna B.
Johanna B.
Alajuela
Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection Would like to know if it really works, I would like to try it.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Dublin, CA
does this product make your hair sticky or greasy?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Does this stuff actually work? I have been trying to find a good heat styling protection for a while now with no luck ? Any other suggestions If not. 👍🏼