BY MOROCCANOIL #26 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Offering optimal heat protection and leaving a glossy finish on hair the Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection Spray (250ml) works to effectively prevent breakage and split ends. Also helping to help protect against colour fading this spray ensures that hair can withstand extreme heat and offers a long-lasting soft hold. - E.D Directions for use: - Divide dry hair into small sections. - Spray one pump on each piece of hair 8-10 inches away from the head prior to using any hot styling tools

Buy on Amazon
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Review for: Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection 250 ml more...
If I could afford it more often then I would use it alll of the time. This brand can be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny for the quality of it! Everyone should at least try it once!
Genesis G.
Review for: BLUE more...
Despite how this brand is raved about, this product is not that great... I have found that it is extremely sticky and makes my hair feel heavy and weird after use! I have tried spraying it on my hair from farther away, spraying it in my hands, then rubbing in my hair, and I can't find a way to use it without hating it!
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: BLUE more...
Love this heat protectant! It's probably one of my favorites out of the many, many brands I've tried. I love using it before curling as it has a tiny bit of hold that helps smooth curls out a bit frizz wise. You can use this product wet or dry which I love.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Review for: Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection 250 ml, BLUE, Other more...
I spray this on my hair generously before our use any hot tools such as a straightener and curling iron. It helps protect my hair from the heat as well as fighting the frizz. It also smells really good in my opinion however it can be rather strong and long lasting if you don’t like the smell of it.
Ashley J.
Norwood , MA
this smelled nice and that was about it, it may have protected my hair from the heat but it also weighed my hair down SO much and left it so greasy. Even if i just used a little bit it would always make my neck and scalp break out (which has never happened to me before) it literally made any part of my body my hair touched break out and i would have to do my hair more often because it left such a heavy greasy residue. don't recommend.
Ashley V.
This product smells great and protects my hair from heat really good too. It does leave my hair with this weird feeling film though. It's like my hair feels like it's full of product when I just put in a couple sprays. It has some hold to it, so I'm guessing that's why it leaves that nasty texture but it made me not want to use it or buy it again. I have 3 stars though because it is a great product and works really well, I just don't think my naturally thick and oily hair pairs well with it
April M.
West Islip, NY
I have a few pros and cons. I love the way this protects my hair. I definitely feel it's doing its job by giving it a nice coating. I think it can be just slightly greasy, so I can only use it at the ends of my hair. I'm also not crazy about the scent, but that of course is just a personal preference. It's an overall good product. Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Morrocanoil is a notoriously solid brand to buy when you're looking for smoothing hair products, and this product lives up to the brand reputation. I'm not a huge fan of the scent (hence the 4 stars), however, I do love the smoothness I get from the product after blowdrying and flat ironing my hair. It's similar to a few other products that I've used that are a bit less expensive, however, it's an excellent addition to the Moroccanoil line of products. Well worth a try.
Rachael D.
Media, PA
My hair salon carries Moroccan Oil which is how I first tried this product. I have long wavy hair, so I need to heat style straight or curly. I trust this product to protect from heat and I have been using it daily for years. Just a light scent and it does not weigh my fine hair down with 5 or 6 light sprays while my hair is damp. I love it!
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I love this. I use it for when I'm blowing out, curling, or even straightening my hair. It's great. Helps protect it from breakage. I love the smell and the packaging. And I have to say, I love all Moroccan oil products. They just work for my hair.
Johanna B.
Alajuela
Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection Would like to know if it really works, I would like to try it.
Lisa R.
DUBLIN, CA
does this product make your hair sticky or greasy?
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Does this stuff actually work? I have been trying to find a good heat styling protection for a while now with no luck ? Any other suggestions If not. 👍🏼