BY MOROCCANOIL #24 in Heat Protectors

Offering optimal heat protection and leaving a glossy finish on hair the Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection Spray (250ml) works to effectively prevent breakage and split ends. Also helping to help protect against colour fading this spray ensures that hair can withstand extreme heat and offers a long-lasting soft hold. - E.D Directions for use: - Divide dry hair into small sections. - Spray one pump on each piece of hair 8-10 inches away from the head prior to using any hot styling tools

Buy on Amazon
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is a heavier heat protectant and probably not good for someone with thinner hair, but for coarser hair this is great. Moroccan oil is on the more expensive side of hair products, but they are worth the money. This is also great for someone with very damaged hair already as the oil will treat it and act as a heat protector.
Monica G.
I like this hair protector i have used this brand for about 4 yrs and before it ive tried other but this one i like the smell and does a good job for my type hair ut is a little pricier but the bottle does last me a while..
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I live for the smell of this but I didn't feel like it worked any better than the one I bought from the drugstore for a fraction of the price. Overall it is still a great product but not for the price of daily use
Hanna P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this light weight, flexible, amazing smelling thermal spray! Please save your locks by using this spray even if you're just blow drying, any hot tool use .
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
This heat protector is ok. I like the scent and it works fine, but I have used others that are just as good that have a lower price tag.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Morrocanoil is a notoriously solid brand to buy when you're looking for smoothing hair products, and this product lives up to the brand reputation. I'm not a huge fan of the scent (hence the 4 stars), however, I do love the smoothness I get from the product after blowdrying and flat ironing my hair. It's similar to a few other products that I've used that are a bit less expensive, however, it's an excellent addition to the Moroccanoil line of products. Well worth a try.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I love this. I use it for when I'm blowing out, curling, or even straightening my hair. It's great. Helps protect it from breakage. I love the smell and the packaging. And I have to say, I love all Moroccan oil products. They just work for my hair.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love Moroccan oil products! I did find this particular product a little heavy for my hair. I have fine straight hair strands, but a lot of hair all together. The spray left my hair feeling a little weighed down and gunky. This spray does the job though and smells great! For reference, I am a licensed and working hairstylist.
Emilee w.
Rapid City, SD
The packaging of this product is adorable, and the spray pump is actually functional and doesn't clog. The smell of this product is amazing. I prefer this one over all others I've used before. It leaves my hair smelling wonderful, protected and SOFT!
Kelsey P.
This product works very nicely!! The Smell is gorgeous and the effect that it gives on your hair is wonderful. The only problem I have is that it leaves the hair feeling awful. I honestly will buy again because of the scent!
Johanna B.
Alajuela
Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection Would like to know if it really works, I would like to try it.
Lisa R.
Dublin, CA
does this product make your hair sticky or greasy?
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Does this stuff actually work? I have been trying to find a good heat styling protection for a while now with no luck ? Any other suggestions If not. 👍🏼