Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection

Regular use of hot styling tools such as flat irons, hair dryers and curling irons can cause hair damage and breakage. Protect your hair from heat styling, which is often a part of a woman’s daily routine. Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection creates a thermal protective shield that lets hair withstand extreme heat up to 430˚F, and provides soft hold and a glossy finish to extend the life of every style. This vitamin-infused heat protectant also nourishes while preventing breakage and split ends.

How To Use:

Divide dry hair into small sections. Spray one pump of Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection lightly onto each piece 8–10 inches (20–25 cm) away from the hair. Be sure not to over-saturate. This heat styling protectant may also be used after Moroccanoil Treatment on towel-dried hair.

Does this product make your hair feel protected?
I don’t see this available on Sephora’s website. Where else may I purchase it?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good product .... I love the scent and my hair is shiny and soft ... I highly recommend it
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Cuando de cuidar mi cabello se trata usar los mejores productos no está en duda. Amo esta marca y no cambio por nada el protector defensa contra el calor. Es un maravilló producto que siento proteja demasiado lo uso cuando me seco mi cabello con secador y cuando lo aliso o encrespo con la plancha. Se merece mis 5 estrellas 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
The only reason I don’t give 5 stars is because I personally think they are spensive but to be honest they works really good in your hair.Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce Moroccanoil Oil Treatment (3.4 oz), Moisture Repair Shampoo (8.5 oz), Moisture Repair Conditioner (8.5oz) and Intense Hydrating Mask (8.5 oz) Combo Set
diaced C.
Worth, IL
I love the Moroccanoil Brand itself, I’ve been using the Hair Masks for a few years and I love the at-home results. It leaves my hair shiny & soft. Plus I love the smell. I purchased the Heat Styling Protection because I use so much heat on my hair, blow dry, straighten & curl. So I needed something to help prevent damage. But with heat protection it’s kind of miss for me. It either weighs my hair down or leaves a sticky residue. I’m not a big fan of this item, will not purchase this again. I think I’ll stick with hair serums instead.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
This is a decent heat protection styling product. I flatiron my hair a lot so I definitely need a product that’s going to protect your hair from damage. I do like this a lot it is definitely better then what you can get in a store because I only use salon brand hair products.
Jessica G.
Marlton, NJ
The best stuff ever from the best lone ever. I love everything from this brand. I especially love the way this makes your hair smell. The smell holds for quite some time. I can also see it doing its job from seeing the steam come off of my hair when I straighten it.
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
I need this!!! I used a lot of iron to straight my hair and I don’t used any protection. That why my hair is damaged.
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
Feels like it works well and doesn't way my hair down. I love this brand in general & everything they produce.
Aksamal D.
I’ve used other heat protectants that have made my hair feel sticky or straw like. This does not do that. This heat protectant is amazing. Usually the oil I use with other heat protectant gives my hair a greasy look but when I use this heat protectant with my hair oil it does not look greasy at all. I love it
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to style my hair all the time without any protection until I really noticed all the damage it was doing! My mom wanting to save my thick long hair got me this and I’ve been using it every time I style my hair! It keeps my hair really nice and soft and I don’t see anymore split or burnt ends!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vicky K.
il y a 8 mois
Anna T. il y a 6 mois
I’ve really liked this one. The scent is floral, which I tend to lean towards, but not overpowering. Doesn’t leave a wet mist on my hair or make my hair smoke from heat tools.