BY MOROCCANOIL #40 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Regular use of hot styling tools such as flat irons, hair dryers and curling irons can cause hair damage and breakage. Protect your hair from heat styling, which is often a part of a woman’s daily routine. Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection creates a thermal protective shield that lets hair withstand extreme heat up to 430˚F, and provides soft hold and a glossy finish to extend the life of every style. This vitamin-infused heat protectant also nourishes while preventing breakage and split ends.

How To Use:

Divide dry hair into small sections. Spray one pump of Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection lightly onto each piece 8–10 inches (20–25 cm) away from the hair. Be sure not to over-saturate. This heat styling protectant may also be used after Moroccanoil Treatment on towel-dried hair.

Buy on Amazon
Genesis G.
Despite how this brand is raved about, this product is not that great... I have found that it is extremely sticky and makes my hair feel heavy and weird after use! I have tried spraying it on my hair from farther away, spraying it in my hands, then rubbing in my hair, and I can't find a way to use it without hating it!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
If I could afford it more often then I would use it alll of the time. This brand can be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny for the quality of it! Everyone should at least try it once!
Ashley J.
Norwood , MA
this smelled nice and that was about it, it may have protected my hair from the heat but it also weighed my hair down SO much and left it so greasy. Even if i just used a little bit it would always make my neck and scalp break out (which has never happened to me before) it literally made any part of my body my hair touched break out and i would have to do my hair more often because it left such a heavy greasy residue. don't recommend.
Ashley V.
This product smells great and protects my hair from heat really good too. It does leave my hair with this weird feeling film though. It's like my hair feels like it's full of product when I just put in a couple sprays. It has some hold to it, so I'm guessing that's why it leaves that nasty texture but it made me not want to use it or buy it again. I have 3 stars though because it is a great product and works really well, I just don't think my naturally thick and oily hair pairs well with it
April M.
West Islip, NY
I have a few pros and cons. I love the way this protects my hair. I definitely feel it's doing its job by giving it a nice coating. I think it can be just slightly greasy, so I can only use it at the ends of my hair. I'm also not crazy about the scent, but that of course is just a personal preference. It's an overall good product. Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
Morrocanoil is a notoriously solid brand to buy when you're looking for smoothing hair products, and this product lives up to the brand reputation. I'm not a huge fan of the scent (hence the 4 stars), however, I do love the smoothness I get from the product after blowdrying and flat ironing my hair. It's similar to a few other products that I've used that are a bit less expensive, however, it's an excellent addition to the Moroccanoil line of products. Well worth a try.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love this. I use it for when I'm blowing out, curling, or even straightening my hair. It's great. Helps protect it from breakage. I love the smell and the packaging. And I have to say, I love all Moroccan oil products. They just work for my hair.
Chelsea G.
I tried this amazing Moroccanoil heat protection spray for the first time this week after a friend suggesting it for months. I was surprisingly impressed! I truly felt that my hair was protected from heat and styling and was even more impressed at how soft and beautiful my hair still was the next morning. Will definitely use again!
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love Moroccan oil products! I did find this particular product a little heavy for my hair. I have fine straight hair strands, but a lot of hair all together. The spray left my hair feeling a little weighed down and gunky. This spray does the job though and smells great! For reference, I am a licensed and working hairstylist.
Rebeca S.
This heat protector is one of the best products I've ever tried Along with my chi! It leaves my hair smooth and does not damage my hair as bad as it would without s heat protector! It smells good and all you need is about a dime sized amount towards the end of your hair ! It is affordable and works really well!
Johanna B.
Alajuela
Moroccanoil® Heat Styling Protection Would like to know if it really works, I would like to try it.
Lisa R.
DUBLIN, CA
does this product make your hair sticky or greasy?
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Does this stuff actually work? I have been trying to find a good heat styling protection for a while now with no luck ? Any other suggestions If not. 👍🏼