BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anastacia Y.
I have bleached naturally brunette hair and apply heat to it almost there daily. This leaves me with rather fried and damaged hair. To remedy this, I spread a dab of Moroccan Oil through my hair and I'm set for the day. This is a must have!
Shannon E.
Toronto
This oil is amazing. I really love it in the winter. When your ends feel really dry I run this through the ends of the hair and it helps so much! You only need a small amount so the bottle has lasted me forever. Would purchase again! This is a fantastic brand. MoroccanOil Hair Treatment 6.8oz
Julie M.
Kansas City, MO
I feel like I always come back to Moroccan oil. It absorbs well without weighing my fine blonde hair down and makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I especially love their dry shampoo for blondes, it feels light in my hair and absorbs oil without the product feel, plus it’s got a violet tint that helps make my hair not look so dark!
Amanda S.
Tipton , MO
Love this product line and this particular product. Never weighs my hair down. And always leaves my hair very shiney.
Brianna W.
Hillsborough, Co Down
Lovely oil makes your hair very silky and smooth! Has made my hair in very good condition! Pricey but will last you a long time!
Codi W.
Kokomo
I love this product, leaves the hair in great condition and has a good feel in the hair. I like the scent as well. A little heavy for thin or fine hair, and can affect blonde color if used too often. I would definitely recommend.
Kaitlin O.
Santa Monica
Perfect serum to apply to my hair after I straighten it. Makes it shiny and gets rid of fly always
Jen A.
Oceanside
I love this oil.. doesn't weigh my hair down and a little goes a long wayMoroccanoil Treatment
Shaelyn O.
Has a great scent, makes my hair feel AMAZING. Probably one of my favourite products, it saves my hair.
Tooba S.
Dubai
My problem is frizzy hair and hair loss. The hydrating serum made my locks supple and more manageable while the oil strengthened my roots and scalp. I see fewer hair in my brush thanks to the oil
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?