BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandi E.
austin texas
I really like this product. It takes rid of the frizz and relaxes my hair with out weighing it down. It's very effective, does exactly what it says it will. I highly recommend this product. Just remember a little bit goes a long way.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin, OR
Absolutely love this product. I needed something for the Damage my hair has been through and this did the job. It smells good and very affordable. It gives my hair that sleek shiny look and I would highly recommend this to others as well..
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
One of my favorite hair serums..I apply a small amount throughout my hair before flat ironing it and then a small amount after I'm finishing styling it..works great..eliminates frizz and gives shine without making hair look oily..also smells great..I will continue to repurchase and recommend to others
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
I was recommended this a number of years ago and have been using it ever since!! My hair has never felt in better condition and I really can tell if I have forgotten to use it.
Charlotte A.
This is by far the best hair oil - I cannot praise it enough. The scent is beautiful and the consistency is light so doesn't make your hair greasy. It really nourishes your hair. This is my favourite hair product
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham, Rednal Birmingham
This stuff is amazing. Not only does it smell good, it leaves hair feeling super soft and moisturized and really silky. It also seems to make my (very long and very thick) hair dry a lot quicker than normal. Highly reccomended
Sandy S.
Omg i love these ! Made my hair feel so much better I would only use a quarter size for my whole head i honesly love this! Helped my hair so much!!
Alyssa D.
My absolute FAVORITE oil for the hair. I have been using this product for over two years and it still gives me great results. It's great for smoothing frizz and works as a heat protectant for before blow drying or using any other hot tools! I am a hairdresser and my clients love it too!
Darcey B.
Las Vegas, NV
This not only does it's trick, but it smells amazing. You don't even need to use much at all when it comes to putting heat towards your hair, so the bottle will last you a very long time (in fact if I even put a pinch more than I usually do, my hair feels a little oily, (but I also have naturally oily hair)) but it's wonderful and would recommend. I have also used it for hair treatment, and it has always, always made my hair feel 1000% better after leaving it in for awhile.
Annie J.
Dundalk, MD
I use this product every time I do a deep condition on my hair and the result are always amazing. This oil hydrates my hair and leaves it smelling and looking good. I used it once or twice to do a hot oil treatment and as expected the out come was stunning, I think I can get this at Walmart or even CVS/Walgreens/rite aid
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?